CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
You can. Don't remember if it was added in the vanilla version of the modded version, but it is possible to make Jojo drop his vow of chastity without bimbofication or corruping him into your slave. I just like the female version and wish I could keep her as a slave in corrupt runs.

It was added in the mod. However, the amount of new content is rather small and of mediocre quality. Basicaly 4 short sex scenes, with little to no new dialogue or other scenes. Looks more like a placeholder than the finished thing. Adding a whole subplot of Jojo romancing the PC would and getting some sort of character developement would be awesome I think. 

There *IS* a new document about it on the trello, but I have no idea wether it is still worked on or not.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Yeah, the writing was quite decent. I'd love to see more. Who wrote that anyway? Is that person still around?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
To be honest, I was the one who wrote pure Jojo sex scenes and the Behemoth. While I'm good at explaining things, I can't write long full-fledged scenes for CoC. I did have some help though.

There's a reason why I want these scenes revamped.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I've been wondering, who made Joy and is there ever gonna be a chance that there will be an option to at least give her the De-Bimbo Potion?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I cant find the apk version in the download link. Hlp pls

Latest version doesn't have an .apk out just yet, but you can still get an .apk of version 1.3.2. To do this, click on the "Downloads" button like normally, then click on the blue "Releases" button in the top left of the github page. That displays all releases, not the just the latest release. From there, simply scroll down until you see the downloads for 1.3.2 and the .apk file should be in that list.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah it would be nice to be able to mentally debimbo Joy like with Sophie. Corrupting her would also be really sweet but I suppose that's more of a stretch.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah it would be nice to be able to mentally debimbo Joy like with Sophie. Corrupting her would also be really sweet but I suppose that's more of a stretch.

Interesting... Corrupt deBimbo Jojo. Would then a Tentacle deBimbo Jojo be far behind? LOL

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Sohpie is the only character that, on my mind, is better bimbo than regular. At least, in that less domineering state, she's more affectionate with the player. The regular Sophie, despite looking better physically (pink feathers look better than blodie ones, in my opinion, plus not gargantuan breasts) is quite annoying, but 's that only my opinion.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I feel the issue with de-bimboing joy is she then becomes gender bent jojo, who was quite happy with being male and wasn't fine with switching to female like arian was. The bimbo brains would be the main reason why he loosens up and genuinely seems happier.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I feel the issue with de-bimboing joy is she then becomes gender bent jojo, who was quite happy with being male and wasn't fine with switching to female like arian was.

The bimbo brains would be the main reason why he loosens up and genuinely seems happier.

1: Where was that said?

2: Surprisingly, Joy actually retains a good amount of intelligence and tells you that she's not a different person, she's still Jojo it's just that now she's free.

If you want I can quote a Joy scene for you where she kinda goes into detail about her current self, her past Jojo self, and how Jojo actually felt for the player.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015

Just an idea. I thought thats what bimbo liqueur did compared to taking a bunch of vagina and breast potions.

Morganabot

Dec 1, 2015
Hey! This mod seems super cool, but one request I have is maybe adding in something to let you pick your character's pronouns, like in TiTS? I'd really appreciate it! Especially if you included they/them pronouns or something similarly gender-neutral. Thank you!

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Hey, so, is there a way to remove transparent hair? I got it by accident trying to fix my transformations and didn't pay attention until later...

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Hey, so, is there a way to remove transparent hair? I got it by accident trying to fix my transformations and didn't pay attention until later...

Nevermind, I figured it out... Apparently, you can make it non-transparent by consuming a shriveled tentacle, then use a goblin ale or bee honey to make it normal again. For the gills however, just use some good-old snake oil.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Hey! This mod seems super cool, but one request I have is maybe adding in something to let you pick your character's pronouns, like in TiTS? I'd really appreciate it! Especially if you included they/them pronouns or something similarly gender-neutral. Thank you!

Unless that part of CoC is coded the same way as it is for TiTS (i.e., not likely, but I didn't code either games so my word here is not 100% full-proof), then it would probably be hellish to put in. Would be nice, though, agreed. TiTS allows it because of how scenes determine he/she/him/her/etc. descriptors, but CoC may not use the same system so it might not be that convenient or even possible. Again, love the idea though, so props.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe I'm just being a ditz, but isn't that just corrupt Jojo?

Nope. deBimbofying takes away the mental issues. Body modification remains.

Like the idea, though Sacred is most likely correct. One thing I wish done, masculine herms should be referred to using masc pronouns.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
One thing I wish done, masculine herms should be referred to using masc pronouns.

I do too. If I can recall correctly, this all stemmed from Fen not getting his head around male herms, but I might not recall this correctly... and I don't think people from those days want to come here to explain the truth.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
At the moment, the code to check your pronoun is a bit wonky but it's improved in such a way that you can officially be recognized as maleherms.

Currently, to be recognized as a maleherm, you need to have the following conditions: A set of male and female genitalia and breast size of A-cup or smaller. If you do have A-cup breasts, feminity is used as tiebreaker, A femininity of less than 50 will return male pronouns.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the heads up. It seems my maleherm had bigger breasts than required for masculinity (blame on wishing to give him moobs!).

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
At the moment, the code to check your pronoun is a bit wonky but it's improved in such a way that you can officially be recognized as maleherms.

Currently, to be recognized as a maleherm, you need to have the following conditions: A set of male and female genitalia and breast size of A-cup or smaller. If you do have A-cup breasts, feminity is used as tiebreaker, A femininity of less than 50 will return male pronouns.

Thanx. *heads-out-to-make-a-maleherm*

• Boobs: Designed for producing milk for baby offspring.
  • Moobs: To show love of beer or sugar.
@Kitteh6660 I see you got the fur and hair color working. Love it! Have white fur and purple hair, maxed out on length, for my deer-morph with 24-point-antlers, 10-cocks, *heavy-sigh* and only one row of breasts (working on that now). LOL

Like the break off point between deer-girl (-boy?) and deer-morph, the face/head, if I remember where the shift occurred.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015

Any chance for something simillar for cuntboy characters?

Say, masculinity > 50, no breasts, vagina?

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Yeah xD

2 AM here, sorry... I barely think straight and I have yet to fix a few footnopes for a university paper...

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
"Nopes", huh? Those are a real bitch, are they not? Worse than your typical notes.  B|

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Sleep is good for you, I hear. Strange, I know, but that's what all the doctors keep saying these days.

That said, they also said that sex is actually good for the body, too. HAHAHA! Can you believe that crap? Who are they kidding? 'Cause something like that cannot possibly be both that awesome and healthy at the same damn time, am I right? That would be too good.