Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dw24

Poplan

Aug 29, 2015
Downloads fine if I'm signed into the forum.   Anonymous users get the finger.

Frost

Aug 27, 2015
I was signed in when I tried the first time... BTW What's the difference between member and Newbie?

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
I was signed in when I tried the first time... BTW What's the difference between member and Newbie?

The number of posts. You need ten to be a member.

EAnIL

Sep 16, 2015
Thank you for uploading. I love the game and its nice i can play it offline in my tab... looking forward for more installment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gharldo

Sep 26, 2015
Not sure if Im the only one with this issue, but upon downloading .4l for android every picture, including the skins for the backround and buttons are just stretched broken/missing image logos. Not sure if it may have to do with me using the dinosaur relic that is the galaxy 3 tab either : /

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure if Im the only one with this issue, but upon downloading .4l for android every picture, including the skins for the backround and buttons are just stretched broken/missing image logos. Not sure if it may have to do with me using the dinosaur relic that is the galaxy 3 tab either : /

Investigating.

Jack Kardic

Sep 5, 2015
I'm having the same problem as Gharldo, and it installed a second copy of the game instead of updating the existing one like it has before. 

Ultramann

Sep 1, 2015
Does anyone know where the saves files are kept for android? Trying to load from file since it's a different app but can't find it in my directory. Also having trouble with pictures. 

MLane9800

Sep 29, 2015
Why can't I see the images? It says missing image in the home menu, and the design looks messed up... am I missing something?

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Got a new build from Futa Contractor of FoE 0.4L. Can people return to me on if the image problem is fixed or not?

Schwanzi

Sep 26, 2015
The new build fixed all the weird graphical glitches for me, as far as I can tell at least.