What would you like as a starting race?

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Hey guys I'm new to posting things on the forum so I'm really sorry if I do somthing wrong, either way I have been thinking about all the interesting and ever expanding list of races in TiTs and was wondering what people would like to see their Steele start the game as. Thanks everyone who reads   :)  

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Moths. I want moths. Why don't we have moths? We should have moths. Why are there no moth species written? Don't you want moths? I want moths. Surely everyone wants moths! Did I mention moths? Moths ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Definitely some kind of avian start. A reptilian start would probably be welcome, too. I know we have gryvain and leithan, but they're a bit specific. Just regular ol' lizard people might be kind of cool for those that are into that.

Don't really have any specific in-game races in mind. Most non-rush species of any substance are already available save anatae, and they have several lore elements that sort of make a half-anatae start impossible. :p  

I dont remember but whu would halfanatae be impossible?

I would say vulkrim because its both a race I wrote and the only that would be male only. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Don't really have any specific in-game races in mind. Most non-rush species of any substance are already available save anatae, and they have several lore elements that sort of make a half-anatae start impossible.

Thing is, those self-same lore elements exist for Leithans too. So it's not completely out of the question.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin Kiro run.

Alf4M1k3F0x

Oct 14, 2016
Sexy harpies...

There is. Third made it, and they are cute AF. But nobody's made any NPCs for 'em.

Although... I want this too... decisions, decisions....

I might have to try my hand at some smut writing for this. Now.. where would I even put a cute moth... AHHH They're from Tarkus! Fun... I'm on it! I'll make at least one I swear!

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You're totally right, right down to the need for space magic to enable interspecies breeding. Why aren't bugpony Steeles oviparous, then? That was the big thing that I figured would be stopping a half-anatae Steele. Then again, we can become a raskvel/ovir/whatever other egg-laying races, too, and there's no oviparity...

We really need to update these egg-laying races with oviparity perks somehow. It bugs the shit out of me. :p

Actually, I didn't found any specific mentions of Anatae havins some sort of genetic incompatibility with other races, and PC can currently knock up free roaming raskvel girls without complications.

Additionally, Leithans are even more weird as an oviparous species than Ovir are, because not only do they have breasts, they also breastfeed their babies.

Having Oviposition being available for Steele can potentially lead to a lot of pretty cool and/or cute thing.

Though I'm not sure how would it work with the current set-up of Steele babies coming out as their other parent's race with some very minor tweaks.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Sexy harpies...

Although... I want this too... decisions, decisions....

I might have to try my hand at some smut writing for this. Now.. where would I even put a cute moth... AHHH They're from Tarkus! Fun... I'm on it! I'll make at least one I swear!

From what I've read, they aren't from Tarkus, but there was supposed to be an encounter of one that crushed on it. At least, according that codex entry thing.

Alf4M1k3F0x

Oct 14, 2016
From what I've read, they aren't from Tarkus, but there was supposed to be an encounter of one that crushed on it. At least, according that codex entry thing.

Yeah, I was just reading through all that... Got ahead of myself by skimming at first heheh Oh, I'll find a place for one. It's gonna happen. Next is just to make the NPC outstanding enough to make it in game...

Alf4M1k3F0x

Oct 14, 2016
No lie, I wonder if I'd either be able to modify that or base a different race off of it.... Guess I'll just 'wing' it and see what happens?

Ahhhh That is wayyy too much of a pain...

Looks like I'm doing something else though now, funny how inspiration strikes at the most random of times....

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well but isn't Vulcans in fact sut...umm space elves/halfelves? At least apperance wise. But when I think more about how their are all that stoic and unemotional...aking them adapted to tits standards doesn;t they ends as totaly opposite of that attitude?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Emotionless Vulcan consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation silly scene when?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Better make that nymphomaniac Vulcans I mean really, it has to match the theme of lewdness in TiTS xD

Lol Imagine if "Vulcans" found themselves in a setting in which having sex is like saying hello (which TiTS basically is) and tried to adapt to local customs (ie having sex with anyone who propositions them)... they'd be completely debauched in less than 24 hours.

Well but isn't Vulcans in fact sut...umm space elves/halfelves? At least apperance wise. But when I think more about how their are all that stoic and unemotional...aking them adapted to tits standards doesn;t they ends as totaly opposite of that attitude?

Emotionless Vulcan consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation silly scene when?

Two words for you both: Pon Farr ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@IVIysteriousPerson Heh so you imply to make them tits-attractive race we should amke them have been normaly in Pon Farr state and only once a year/7 years returning to clam state? Well some like reversing what we so far knew about them from orginal source? xD

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
*clears throat, pushes up glasses*

If you included some variation of the vulcan mating urge known as pon farr, they'd actually fit into TiTS rather well. Every seven years after reaching sexual maturity, vulcans are consumed with an overpowering need to mate, one that, if not satisfied, will literally kill them. They experience intense mood swings and bouts of psychosis, and require satisfaction on a both a physical (through some very angry sex) and mental (through telepathic bonding and meditation) level.

So if you made TiTS vulcans experience something similar at a slightly increased rate, say once a year or once every few months like a more traditional "heat" or "rut," you could include them fairly easily. Also, vulcans still have sex when not experiencing pon farr. Love was probably the single most explored aspect of the vulcan "emotional suppression" over the various different Star Trek series, and the general consensus is that vulcans still feel love and attraction to some extent. Enough that they engage in romantic relationships and activities of their own volition fairly regularly

The Harpy Princess gets it :)  

Also, consider this: Vulcans are touch-telepaths, and can join their consciousness with another's during mind-melds (so many possibilities with that <3 giving a blow-job and feeling the sensations on one's own dick for example, though it'd probably be better to do for an NPC rather than for the PC -- too headache-inducing).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also, consider this: Vulcans are touch-telepaths, and can join their consciousness with another's during mind-melds (so many possibilities with that <3 giving a blow-job and feeling the sensations on one's own dick for example).

Somehow now I can't not think about... CoC Phylla with her mind connecting to PC during sex :p

That... could actually be hilarious. If you just had "vulcans" that were complete and total nymphomaniacs, like to the point of literally needing it to survive, and then for one short period every seven years they experienced total mental clarity and a lack of any kind of emotional urges.

Call it fon parr. :p  

Oh my we slowly getting to the point interesting designed race would be created for game. So codex for tits vulcans when? xD

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Vulcans are overrated, Romulans ftw.

I mean, if you got to go hedonistic, might as well go all the way.

That... could actually be hilarious. If you just had "vulcans" that were complete and total nymphomaniacs, like to the point of literally needing it to survive, and then for one short period every seven years they experienced total mental clarity and a lack of any kind of emotional urges.

Call it fon parr. :p

Can you imagine having this trigger simultaneously with a brutal hangover the morning after a massive spess orgy?

Last edited:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Vulcans are overrated, Romulans ftw.

I mean, if you got to go hedonistic, might as well go all the way.

Why, good sir, I am feeling tremendously offended by this.

Seriously though, I don't think Romulans experience Pon Farr (something to do with the Vulcan planet's cycle, or something) and/or touch-telepathy, so... Romulans are okay, I guess, but that's what I like about Vulcans *shrugs*

Edit: apparently Romulans don't undergo Pon Farr because unlike Vulcans, they don't suppress their sexual urges

@Nik_van_Rijn Well why not try use a little bit from Vulcans and lil bit of Romulans with spicing it up using Borgs? :laugh:

I just really want sex-crazed pointy-eared green-blooded vulcanoids... Making them cyborgs could be cool tho :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well as long Borgs wil be more like this that used to make this...hybrid like race based on various Trek races :p

frabz-if-all-the-borg-looked-like-this-resistance-is-not-just-futile-i-798da4.jpg

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
*clears throat, pushes up glasses*

once a year or once every few months

brb imagining a harpy trying to fly without losing glasses

How about once a month and it doesn't kill them.