Vanae Maiden pregnancy

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It makes me so sad! :( :( :(

The oversexed lifestyle certainly has its ups and downs, and the sudden forays into exploring the human reactions of realistically portrayed characters that has to deal with it all the time can get pretty dramatic. One of the two Downtime's endings got me to feel even more sorry for Kaede than some of her previous misadventures did.

Though you have to remember that most sapients outside of the frontier words that, by the grace of TiTS smut gods, are populated by the most sex-centric alien species can lead a pretty average lifestyle when it comes to sex, and even the sluts and the community wifus of TiTS can live a happy and fulfilling life.

All we really need now is an established lore for a mod that will allow people to safely dial down their libido to a relatively normal level.

That's what I was sort of wondering myself for awhile, but then I realized I'd never really mentioned that I'd talked to Fen and Savin about it. I was just assuming people somehow knew that automatically. Ironically, it was a case of miscommunication on my part. Sorry! :$

NP, MB.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This was actually another thing I wanted to write way back when I was painting TiTS as super grimdark. I essentially wanted a "sex mod rehab" facility that would help people that OD'd on stuff like Throbb or Dumbfuck or any of the other hyper libido/negative consequence mods. There was going to be some patients in there that were ex-sex slaves, and had been force-fed those libido drugs to the point where could barely function. It would've been run by a stoic MILF that you couldn't fuck, but she'd breastfeed you if you wanted. :p  

And it would've had really sad scenes/interactions like an ex-slave that was so overly sensitive that she needed to be numbed with medicine and locked in special chastity to stop herself from orgasming literally non-stop just from the movement of her clothing. 

In hindsight, I'm very glad I didn't write these things. I had a lot of ideas. A lot. And they were each progressively more fucked up than the last.

That is pretty dark. I'm kinda curiuous as to how you viewed TiTS when you first played it  :p

But back to why we're all really here. Adorable babies, and why inconsistent lore ruins everything :p (I'm looking at you Burt, knocking up a non existing Zil queen getting a zil baby with brown eyes or something)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I essentially wanted a "sex mod rehab" facility that would help people that OD'd on stuff like Throbb or Dumbfuck or any of the other hyper libido/negative consequence mods. There was going to be some patients in there that were ex-sex slaves, and had been force-fed those libido drugs to the point where could barely function. It would've been run by a stoic MILF that you couldn't fuck, but she'd breastfeed you if you wanted. :p

For that facility owner/running person someone of type of Dr. Lash would be more fitting. Like who else would have better mindset to help those poor souls to return to the society... ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No one on this forum enjoys incest as much as me, and I am not okay with being an outlier. :c

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There can be always some lurker who will be even more fan of X fetish than forum poster. So if someone not meet their match it only matter of luck of not happening this situation.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There can be always some lurker who will be even more fan of X fetish than forum poster.

Nop. You forget that I only ever came out of lurking to shitpost.

Also 0verflow games.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
But back to why we're all really here. Adorable babies, and why inconsistent lore ruins everything :p (I'm looking at you Burt, knocking up a non existing Zil queen getting a zil baby with brown eyes or something)

But we soon will have a zil chieftain named Queen... I'm considering bothering NS about including some throwaway mentions of Burt in there.

I mean, if it's twincest, siblincest, or cousincest, I'm hooked. Also if it's two girls. :p

Literally every realistic yuri scenario is made better by incest. You're not alone, noobie.

Yet you push the hardest for inclusion of sexy mother figures and nursing.

Embrace the momcest, Misty.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I mean, if it's twincest, siblincest, or cousincest, I'm hooked. Also if it's two girls. :p  

Literally every realistic yuri scenario is made better by incest. You're not alone, noobie.

One can't disagree with this kind of logic.

Yet you push the hardest for inclusion of sexy mother figures and nursing.

Milfs are awesome by nature. Incest or not.

*thinks of own mother*

*vomits in mouth*

Nah, I'm good. :|  

You're not supposed to think of your own irl family in incest scenarios xD

...now where are our polygamous lesbian twin sisters. I incest that someone writes this :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh Misty you not wanna be Milf yourself? Writing about it could be a training to feel it out xD

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This is decidedly not awesome though. You should feel ashamed of yourself. :catstare:

Nah, I am who I am.

MILF in momma mod is quite different from just any MiLF, though admittedly both are awesome.

It does add a lot of spice. That I can admit.

But that's what it's literally about. Y'all are weird. :p  

No I'm- pfftt it's you who is weird.

*I think we're leveling up our shitposting here people

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I don't want be a MILF, really. I like MILF's, but I'd really just like to have on as a domme... :p  

All that submission whips up a real thirst, y'know! A steady supply of fresh milk helps keep the energy up! 

Is been at once Milf and domme an issue? SInce you know how people can be mess up firsthand...why you thing such combo would be impossible?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Nothing wrong with polygamous twin sisters.

I think it was more the bad pun than the idea itself...

But no more digressing from the original idea of this thread. Poor OP just want(s/ed) too hear some ideas for a pregnant vanae maiden waifu.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh I think we got now nickname to ask Savin to give to Misty posting partner ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin Could you kindly look a few posts above and tell if it's possible to grant Misty wish of giving noobsaleh a new glory forum title?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Wasn't there already some Zils on Esbeth, both in the bar and in Penny's custody? 

Ye, there's also Jin who loses to Syri when you meet her ans Izzy who is Syri's regular bottom bitch (he hands you a condom when you defeat Syri and fack her with your vagina).