Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was scared now the ghost was getting quite agitated. But, the more she thought about her home and her family the angrier she got. How dare he try to keep her here! how dare he try and separate her from them! And now Luna was tearing up and trying to sacrifice herself! "You....you....YOU INGRATE! I wont let you keep us here! were leaving and you wont stop us!" she cried with anger burning in her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the ghost bristles at her words and floats right in front of her face. "Well that isn't up to you now is it?! What are you going to do about it huh? I control this entire place and I refuse to let you out! Insulting me certainly isn't going to help your situation any either!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey.... hey! Where are you going?!" He floats after her as she approaches the room. "What are you doing in here? Are you giving up?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was surprised when the ghost floated right up to her, but she grit her teeth and was about to give him a piece of her mind, when Luna suddenly dashed out of the room! "Luna?!" she called in confusion. she soon dashed after to her, hoping that the ghost wouldn't do anything to her.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna took a fire iron and pushed a fiery log from the fireplace on the stone floor. "If you are the mansion then I will scorch this place to the ground" Luna said while pushing the log on the border of the stone floor dangerously near the wood floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Are you mad?! You would burn right along with me you mad woman! Both of you would die in the blaze! Or are you going to tell me that you are suddenly fire proof?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He stares at the smoldering log as it gets closer to the wooden floor. his gaze flicks to Luna, then Umi and finally back to the log. "FINE! Fine then! Go back to that horrid place! Go back to the lands that will rape and change you! Just put that fucking log back!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gripped her hand tightly as they headed for the basement. "is he really going to let us leave? just like that?", Umi said feeling very skeptical about him giving up so quickly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The ghost floats by the door as the two of them rush out into the sandstone hallway. "Just remember, when you are laying down, strapped to the wall or some horrible bed while some creature rapes you and morphs your body, I OFFERED YOU A WAY OUT!" The door slams shut behind them, the force of it throwing them off their feet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They were back in the sandstone hallway, except this one was light up rather well with a torch every couple of feet. The square room is just ahead of them as per usual and from where they are they could see another hall way on the other side of said square room. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Reaching the square room shows it to be empty once again. There are three hallways to pick from this time. Forward, left or right are all viable options. Sadly, the halls are so long they can't get a good look at the door at the end.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked at all of the paths before them thoughtfully, she was still a little stressed by the encounter with the ghost but, she felt at least a little better now that she had some form of clothing on.

"Well..... how about right this time..." she said as she looked down the dark hallway.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Down the long hall way the two girls go before they reach the familiar door that marks a room of the labyrinth. Tall, heavy and thick just like all the other doors it stands in their way. As per usual, they can't tell what is behind it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door opens with a squeak and on the other side they can see what looks like a long beach, the waves crashing against the land softly. The smell of the ocean drifts into their noses as they look out the door.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"yeah its not bad... but, we should still be one guard.", Umi said as she looked out at the rather serene scene. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door suddenly swung shut and pushed Umi onto the sand with Luna, fading away before they can turn around. Looking around they can see they are on some sort of giant island. Right now they are on the beach. Warm sand sits under their feet and cool water splashes onto the shore. The sun is high in the sky, casting a warm glow all around them. Further into the island gets dense with vegetation like the rain forest from before... but not nearly as bad. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
There is a loud splash and a sea otter woman steps out of the water. She gives a quick shake to get most of it out of her body fur before looking at the two of them. She a a slim athletic body with small B cup breasts. She is covered in brown fur that fades to a light tan around her face. She is currently naked and doesn't seem to care. She has webbed feet but normal hands, a thick tail hangs from her rump and a friendly smile is on her face.

"Well hello there! When did you two get here?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"We just came out of the door there" Luna was pointing the door "My name is Luna. Where are we now?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My name is Wendy, and where do you think you are? Still in the labyrinth in case your hopes were getting too high. Welcome to... island... room. I never named it but that is exactly what this place is! Salt water all around us with nothing but this island to live on! It's not so bad though, we have coconuts and bananas and fish!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Do you know if there is a way to get out of here? When you say we, that mean you are not alone"