New Texas Appreciation Thread

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
I feel like New Texas gets a-lot of flack sometimes (For justifiable and unjustifiable reasons) and thought "Hey, why don't I make a thread showing the planet some love?" And here we are! Feel free to post and converse why you love the magical world of cows that Fen (And other NT writers/content providers) brought us!

Why I like NT: New Texas is always a fun time to be around. The NPCs are never really too much and I like their scenes. There really isn't much too it about my love for NT, but it certainly has made all of my playthroughs a 'Treat' to play.

Also Warning: If this topic gets even the slightest bit out of hand, I give the mods free reign to close it down without hesitation. This thread is about liking New Texas, not bringing up oddly placed physiological or real world debates, only cow smut.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Moderator Note: The thread will not be closed down, but warnings liberally applied! OP has spoken, and there have been plenty of active threads lately to discuss the reverse. Thank you for your cooperation, smutty friends.

K

Krynh

I don't know. I don't really find New Texas that interesting of a place to visit. The Canada encounters are good but that's about it for me. The gym is handy though. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In short soldier words: Ellie and Lola :circlefap:

Ohh forgetting if their already ingame but in case their are Simone and that other cow from showers at gym :circlefap: :laugh:

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Well..I got to admit, I do like Yancy. He's really cute and he's more considerate than most other males on the planet I feel, he even takes some stuff so the lady doesn't get preggo!

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
In short soldier words: Ellie and Lola :circlefap:

Ohh forgetting if their already ingame but in case their are Simone and that other cow from showers at gym :circlefap: :laugh:

Are the NPCs in the shower done yet? I can never get them to proc or know how to get them to proc.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Are the NPCs in the shower done yet? I can never get them to proc or know how to get them to proc.

If their not procing yet then it mean Slab not yet not finished writing scenes for them.

@Savin Umm treated male? Wasn't Simone and her friend not gated behind treated male? It's this girl from CoCk milker Carrie I think and her sister that req. been treated male to proc their scenes ;)

EDIT: @Savin Those two cows from showers you mean are Carrie and her sister Cora. And those cows I mean is Victoria and Betsy for which ones Slab not yet finished sex scenes thou he made outline of it in his gym gdoc ^^

Also damn I mess up with Simone but...she is npc I like on NT too anyway...that reference to CoC gym succubus girl :circlefap:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I like the Gym quite a bit as there's the workout fuck scene and the swimming girl you can fuck, on top of the whole being able to boost stats thing. Also like being able to get Yammi from the planet and the whole story with Big T's android kid. Also the Taur shopkeep is pretty cool as well. Also Kaede has a pretty cool scene on the planet as well.

K

Krynh

What shower NPC's? There's only swimmer girl and the weight lifting one (not including Quentin)

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
*takes deep breath*

I like Simone. Even with her overly gigantic boobies, I would let her do naughty things to me. 

:D  

I like the Gym quite a bit as there's the workout fuck scene

Also damn I mess up with Simone but...she is npc I like on NT too anyway...that reference to CoC gym succubus girl :circlefap:

Simone proving once more that she is literally best Cow Girl, I would kill for more content with her.

would also have her as her avatar, unsure of the rules about that though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Swimming girl aka floating cow to fuck is Lola. Weight lifting aka workout cow is naturaly Simone.

What shower NPC's? There's only swimmer girl and the weight lifting one (not including Quentin)

Victoria and Betsy. One of them will be cow with horse cock...well for reason it quite hilarius behind her modding this way and other just a pure cow that allow both male ar female PC got good one scenes.

@Primename I think for avator based on her...try ask artist that draw her for permission to use it as avator. For Slab as her creator I totaly clueless if it also needed or not. Probably Savin if he walk in here again would more clearly state who you should ask for permission to use her as avator here if it not like I said.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
My favourite New Texan NPC´S? 

I really love Gianna, especially after I gave her a huge confidence boost and saw how happy she was to be gifted silicone. She´s just so lovely :D  

I also really love Ellie, which was the first taur exclusive scene I read, and I overall like her mature feeling.

Simone I really enjoyed because of her dual D scene. I´ve only spent one scene with her, but I´m gonna enjoy seeing more sides of her later. (Like the sexiness score above 7 alternative)

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
would also have her as her avatar, unsure of the rules about that though.

All of the game's assets belong to Fen. That way nobody can walk away with part of the game like with Breeding Season. Best ask Fen, but I'm pretty sure he's green-lit it before.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It could also be about what you like about the planet in general.

I know, but the first thing that came to mind was the characters...

But besides the characters I love, I really enjoy the jolly feeling of the planet and the natives (dark undertone or not). Most of the people are very nice and welcoming. And I love the old texan ranch setting, really cool. The miscreant manor was a nice touch to it, doubling as a great example of the sexual entertainment value of the planet, and the western feel of it. I think it´d be awesome to have an npc scene there.

Of course I also appreciate the gym, partly because of the stat building, but also because it´s not just an effective way of raising point, it´s a place where you can meet other characters like Simone or Lola.

I´m also a huge fan of milking, so a planet full of milky cowgirls was very much welcome in my book :D  

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Gianna is great,  I love android girls like her and Bess. I'm sad that her realy subby scenes are gated behind being a bastard to her.  But her other scenes are still great and I'm still looking forward towards the potential of having her on my crew someday...

Carrie and Corra are also wonderful and currently their reacation to your treated scent/ pheremones is the only reason why I ever take the treatment. Other TFs can grant access to the bovine features I enjoy but for scent play they are currently the best around/ are good enough to make me bite the bullet and get treated.  Despite the fact that it's often being pretty redundant for me physically and my distaste for the mental effects. 

Ellie's breast suckling handjob scene is pretty damn fine. Her fuck scene is also pretty nice. While I doubt it will ever happen/ be written,  rising up to the challenge of knocking her up would be epic. 

I'm a big fan of cock milking scenes that don't involve prostate stimulation. So while I avoid the standard cock milker, I really enjoy the competition that can be had with Haley using those alternative machines. I'd be stoked for more scenes involving the use of that style of milker.

Millie is also an interesting character, for a standard treated cow she doesn't really conform to mental bimbo stereotypes despite having the corresponding body type which is pretty nice. 

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I personally don't dislike anything or anyone on New Texas. The gym is great, the barn has some decent sex scenes, and I enjoy talking to all the NPCs, since they're all pretty laid back and have some cool topics to talk about.

Favorite of the bunch though? Hmmm... Simone or Quenton. Simone because her sex scenes are awesome, and it makes it feel worth it to make my character ripped. And Quenton cause his gym is awesome, though I do wish he had more talk scenes.

Least favorite of the bunch is probably Ellie, but only cause she makes me feel bad for not having a cock big enough for her to feel. Have to keep it under 12 inches so Sera will dom my character. Otherwise, she's pretty great!

Favorite scene is the Prostate Milker. Earn credits AND impress the sexy Cow ladies! Two for one deal!

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The sex is fun and sometimes even not entirely devoid of feels and bonding (being nice to Canada makes me fuzzy inside).

Actual bimbo NPCs are a lot more smart, varied, independent and interesting than pretty much any other iteration of 'fetish bimbos' I've ever encountered.

Gym is useful and full of fun sex scenes. Really wish it had more content.

Gianna is awesome and her follower content can't really be made fast enough.

Maybe someday I will roll a Treated taur and finally experience Haley for reals.

About the only thing I disliked is Zephyr, but even her scenes was mighty fapable (special mention goes to Froggy's Cunt-tail one).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Gianna is great, I love android girls like her and Bess. I'm sad that her realy subby scenes are gated behind being a bastard to her.

Fens' gonna Fen.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The Gym is probably my favourite part of the planet. I like training there.

And My favourite character.....is the Varmint :p  Just need to tame one (wish I had some silicone so Natalie can help me tame one).

Red1979

Apr 4, 2016
I love NT. I love when big masculine dudes take it up the ass, so I love that those scenes are available for Big T and Quenten.
Almost every male on NT is big and masculine, so just gotta work on getting them all to take dick (or hardlights, or whatever). Trying to write add-ons for Ogram/Amma for that to happen with him, but I'm new at it, so it's slow going.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Almost every male on NT is big and masculine, so just gotta work on getting them all to take dick (or hardlights, or whatever). Trying to write add-ons for Ogram/Amma for that to happen with him, but I'm new at it, so it's slow going.

On one hand, Treatment all but guarantee in-universe omnisexuality of most characters that took it, and the default setting of most NPCs in TiTS is 'PCsexual'.

On the other hand, you really should have asked all the authors of characters you what to expand upon before starting to write your thing. Which in the case of NT will mean mostly Savin had Fenoxo.

Red1979

Apr 4, 2016
On the other hand, you really should have asked all the authors of characters you what to expand upon before starting to write your thing. Which in the case of NT will mean mostly Savin had Fenoxo.

Worst case scenario it doesn't get included but I still have a finalized version for myself to refer to when I want it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
And how does that change my last statement?

Because failing to comply with the aforementioned norms of writing decency can get you into a bad standing with the devs?

Not a big deal by any means, especially if you don't plan on writing and submitting anything else, but still.