New Texas Appreciation Thread

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I gotta admit, NT is my fav planet right now. If only because it has (objectively) the most males on any of the planets. And most sexable. Hoping to eventually see Busky and Angus eventually added too, when they're finished and everything. It also helps that I'm quite the fan of bull men.  :circlefap:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I gotta admit, NT is my fav planet right now. If only because it has (objectively) the most males on any of the planets. And most sexable. Hoping to eventually see Busky and Angus eventually added too, when they're finished and everything. It also helps that I'm quite the fan of bull men.  :circlefap:

Hehe somehow the bimbo paradise planet has become the mecca of m/m content eh?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Considering it's basically where a decent chunk of the sexable males in the game are, I guess so. Hell I pretty much only go there to indulge in my like for m/m stuff from time to time as well since there are more dudes you can bang there compared to any other planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015

Well honestly, it's the only planet where the guys and gals are pretty even. And like what Emerald said, a decent chunk of the males are on that planet. It's basically my staying residence at this point. xD  

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Other than that i would like to see some quests on NT (Other than varmint capturing which I never really do)  I am perfectly fine with the planet. I won't lie and say its my favorite but its alot of fun. Good place to make money (silicone) 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Things I like about NT:

• Its Brave New World feel
  • The gym (thanks to stat building)
  • Varmints
  • Gianna, Ellie, Yancy and Millie
  • Being a place that caters to my (musky) male loins worshipping kink

Warpspider

Oct 7, 2015
I just really love the entire idea of NT, the enforced classic gender roles, bimbofication is a big favourite, Brynn might be my favourite scene in the entire games thus far, I love cowgirls...I just can't get enough of the place!

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
New Texas has most of my favorite content in the game. It does have some disturbing implications and philosophical quandaries, but at the end of the day TiTs is just a sex power fantasy game.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
While I do hate the sort of thing it does, the theme is strives for is well accomplished and thought through. Plus, it's not paradise and there's even a character who rails against it, hard. (Reaha.) As far as themepark-locations go, it's pretty much the bar to hit.

I just really love the entire idea of NT, the enforced classic gender roles, 

stare

Warpspider

Oct 7, 2015
While I do hate the sort of thing it does, the theme is strives for is well accomplished and thought through. Plus, it's not paradise and there's even a character who rails against it, hard. (Reaha.) As far as themepark-locations go, it's pretty much the bar to hit.

stare

I wouldn't think it necessary but do consider that you are playing a game containing several scenes of semi- or plain non-consensual sex. I'm sure you would not accuse everyone who enjoys such scenes of actually supporting such actions in real life right? It's a fetish of mine and as long as it's just in the realm of fantasy I don't feel even the inkling of guilt about it just as I would never judge the character of anyone in the same context.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I particularly enjoy the sheer potential of it all. You wanna have a gay subby bull (cough cough Busky)? Go ahead and write him. You like ditzy cows who like to go out with their friends and exhaust a lucky bull? You got it. Wanna toss in a Hooters-esque bar where all of the waitresses are pregnant or ready to be? I mean Savin may not like it, but fuck it, write it. It's all so open and free for ideas, and with the somewhat unknown nature of the Treatment, you can always add something more.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Wanna toss in a Hooters-esque bar where all of the waitresses are pregnant or ready to be? I mean Savin may not like it, but fuck it, write it.

aUbk9ha.gif

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I particularly enjoy the sheer potential of it all. You wanna have a gay subby bull (cough cough Busky)? Go ahead and write him. You like ditzy cows who like to go out with their friends and exhaust a lucky bull? You got it. Wanna toss in a Hooters-esque bar where all of the waitresses are pregnant or ready to be? I mean Savin may not like it, but fuck it, write it. It's all so open and free for ideas, and with the somewhat unknown nature of the Treatment, you can always add something more.

I think when that concept was first raised the only objection that was raised by the fen team was that it was being proposed as a bar with alcohol and drinking. And alcohol + pregnancy is a no no. But if it's a hooters style restaurant or a non alcoholic milk bar there shouldn't be any problem with preggo waitresses. Or rather as long as pregnant mothers aren't being depicted drinking it should be fine.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin: Ilaria doubles as a waitress kinda and Adj says we can impregnate her. This is totally 100% true right?

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I think when that concept was first raised the only objection that was raised by the fen team was that it was being proposed as a bar with alcohol and drinking. And alcohol + pregnancy is a no no. But if it's a hooters style restaurant or a non alcoholic milk bar there shouldn't be any problem with preggo waitresses. Or rather as long as pregnant mothers aren't being depicted drinking it should be fine.

Well in the case of someone being pregnant, they'd be refused any alcoholic beverages.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Although this may sound odd, I wonder how far T's ranch is from the nearest shoreline. I feel like a "Treated Summer Beach Trip" would be quite a treat.

You just gave me the idea of a bunch of bulls in speedos. I'm hoping this can be a thing.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Although this may sound odd, I wonder how far T's ranch is from the nearest shoreline. I feel like a "Treated Summer Beach Trip" would be quite a treat.

I would prefer if Beach planet was it's whole thing by itself rather than have New Texas sucking up another environment.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Nudist beach planet when? :circlefap:

*smirks* I thought they'd just not care if we arrived nude. Scratch that, I fail at reading.

I would prefer if Beach planet was it's whole thing by itself rather than have New Texas sucking up another environment.

It does seem a bit silly to have a gym with a pool next to a beach.