Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With a smile, Steph steps out of the ship and onto the planet's surface, the cameras following close behind her. After a dozen paces, she turns to the floating video drones. "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another exciting episode of Steph Irson, Galactic Huntress. Today we find ourselves on the newly discovered planet, Histara, in search of one of it's most famous creatures... the Titan Serpent. Joining me on today's adventure is junior explorer, and fellow nature enthusiast, Hilda Vesyr. Say hello Hilda."

As Steph motioned to her, Hilda suddenly found herself surrounded by the floating cameras as they circled her, waiting for her response.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She swallowed nervously but put on her best winning smile all the same. "Hello everyone! I'm Hilda and today Steph Irson is going to show me the ropes on how to deal with new and potentially dangerous creatures on an unexplored world!" Despite her nervousness from suddenly being put on the spot, she said her line without stuttering!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, no sense wasting daylight," declared Steph. "Let's get in there, and see what we can find." With that the hunt was on. Steph broke trail as they moved into the thick jungle, crossing streams, and jumping over logs. Though it all, the three camera drones that followed them always seemed to be more interested in Steph than the forest they were in, and regularly tried to position themselves to get the closest shots they could of her ass or cleavage, without getting in the way. on the few occasions that they couldn't get a good shot of Steph, the drones would turn to Hilda to fill the screen instead.

Hilda wasn't sure if she should be flattered or concerned when one of the drones started circling her like a hungry animal. Despite her clothing being far less skimpy than Steph's, the little drone seemed intent on taking her in from every angle; lingering particularly long on the large bulge in the front of her shorts, the drone would regularly look between it and Steph's ass, almost expectantly. Eventually, the machine lost interest in Hilda, and went back to ogling its owner.

"After a couple of hours of walking, Beatrix split off a small piece of herself to form an earpiece so she could speak to Hilda in partial privacy. "So, something just occurred to me. As I recall, this girl tends to get reamed pretty hard by the things that she goes 'hunting' for. What exactly to you plan to do if one of these giant snakes decides it wants to get 'frisky' with the new girl on the show?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, if that is the case I do have my hammer carbine with me. It has yet to fail me so I have faith it will protect me once again. If by some chance that does fail...i will run for it. I am not really interested in ten foot long snake dicks, especially if they try to be the first inside me." Despite the logic behind her words, there is a tinge of worry that something called a titan serpent won't be phased by her trusty carbine.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, just in case..." Beatrix began shifting inside Hilda's pants. She could feel the grey goo flow over her pelvis, covering her womanhood, as well as her ass, in what felt like rubber panties, until it hardened into something closer to metal. "There, that should take care of any probing penises, now all you have to worry about is not getting eaten."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shifts a bit, getting used to such a new feeling. "Right, thanks Beatrix. Heh, this puts a whole new spin on 'saving my ass' doesn't it?" She laughs at her own joke while following behind Steph and watching where she stepped.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda was chuckling at her own joke, a sudden crash, like falling trees, could be heard echoing through the forest. One of the video drones quickly zoomed in of Steph's face. "What was that?" she asked, on her overly dramatic screen voice. "Could it be our quarry? Lets have a look." With that, the galactic huntress was off, sprinting through the foliage, and vaulting over fallen logs so fast that Hilda actually hade trouble keeping up with her. The two of them came to a stop at a recently felled tree, to behold a scene of devastation.

Thrashing about amidst a copse of broken and fallen trees, was indeed the creature they had been searching for; a titan serpent. It was easily the biggest animal that Hilda had ever seen, well over fifty feet long, probably closer to sixty, with deep green and black scales that shined in the light. Its head looked more akin to one of earth's mighty dinosaurs than a snake's, with long sharp teeth more suited to biting and tearing than delivering poison. It was not, however, the only thing in the recently made clearing. Surrounding it were over a dozen men and women in heavy combat armor. They were firing on the creature with what appeared to be stun blasters, and doing their best to avoid getting crushed; though from the multitude of limp bodies laying around the serpent, not all of them were successful.

As Hilda tried to make sense of the scene in front of her, she suddenly noticed the symbol displayed on the armor the people were wearing, a symbol that sent a chill down her spine... The Black Void.

"Crikey!" exclaimed Steph. "What a site. The mighty Titan Serpent squares off against its natural enemies, space pirates.... Wait-" Before the intrepid nature show host could continue her thought, a stray stun bolt struck her squarely in the chest, throwing her back to collapse on the jungle floor. She ley there twitching for a few moments before going limp.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looked down at Steph, then the pirates, then Steph again...and promptly booked it back the way they came. "shit shit shit shit shit! Why is the Black Void here?! Oh god I knew this was too good to be true! Sorry Steph Irson, but this is the last place I want to be! Know you, you will be fine!" She ran as fast as she could, her hooves thundering in the ground as she jumped, and dodged over the terrain.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden roar sounded out behind her, and all of a sudden the sound of combat came to an end. It was quickly replaced by the sound of shouting voices, and stomping feet. As she ran, a blue stun bolt wizzed past Hilda's head followed by another and then a swarm of them. One of them tagged her in the thigh, but fortunately Beatrix was able to absorb and dissipate most of the energy. She quickly formed into a full body suit around Hilda, as the pirates continued to fire upon them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gah! thank you Beatrix! Remind me to take you somewhere nice after all this!" She vaults over a log and rounds through some bushes to finally see her ship in the distance! "Yes! so close! So close!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda reached her door and slammed her hand on the control console. The entry hatch slowly began to lower, and Hilda thought she was in the clear.

A sudden thunk filled her ears as something small hit the ship next to door controls. Hilda recognized the object as an RPG, but not the kind that explode. Rather, it had the telltale shape and slowly beeping timer of an EMP scrambler. Hilda's eyes widened and she tried to jump backward, but it was too late. The grenade went off, flooding the area with its energy. The entry door to Hilda's ship stopped in its tracks, and Hilda felt a sudden tingling sensation run through her body. But the worst part was the screaming; Beatrix's screaming.

The grey goo wailed in agony as the innumerable microscopic machines that made up her form were fried by the sudden blast of energy. As Hilda watched, her suit and friend melted off of her, falling to the jungle floor and soaking into the soil.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The moment the ringing stopped she sat up and turned around in a panic. "Beatrix....? Beatrix! Beatrix! Oh god Beatrix please no! you can't be gone! No no no! Please no!" She sobs in terror and grief as she tries desperately to scoop up the remains of her gooey friend. As she fails to do anything of worth she curls up in a ball and sobs, repeating her friends name over and over. Slowly, grief became rage as she heard the pirates getting closer and she drew her hammer carbine. Taking it in her grip she prepared for her last stand, firing the moment she caught sight of their iconic armor.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The first pirate to burst through the treeline went down under a hail of bullets, and the second followed suit. As more of them came charging though, however, Hilda was unable to focus her fire on any one of them long enough to penetrate their armor. As the third pirate went down, the first stun bold struck Hilda in the thigh, causing her entire leg to go numb. The second one struck her in the chest, followed by a third before she finally went down, the head spinning as her nervous system was thrown for a loop. As she lay on her back, her vision blurring, the last thing she saw was one of the pirates step over her, and bring the butt of his blaster down on her head.

Hilda didn't know how much time had passed when she woke up, but when she opened her eyes the only thing she saw was the inside of a sack, through which she could make out blurry images. Attempting to move, she realized that her arms were ted behind her back, and her ankles were bound together. She was naked, and laying on the jungle floor. Through the hood on her head she thought she could make out the shape of the titan serpent not too far from her, as well as several of the pirates milling about it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With her hands and legs bound, panic rushed through her head. She fought to keep her breathing under control as she remembered what had happened. Anger and sadness burned brightly in her mind and she quickly kept up the act of being out of it. Moving as slow as possible, she started to pick at the bonds over her wrists seeing if she could get them off.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, well, look who's awake," came a soft voice from immediately behind her. A boot gently pressed down on Hilda's hands, stopping her from picking at her bounds. "Quite the heroic last stand you made back there, two of those people you shot aren't going to make it." The voice was definitely masculine, but the speaker kept his voice low enough that the other pirates didn't seem to notice that the two were talking. "Do me a favor, and don't try anything stupid. I have orders to shoot you if you make a ruckus." Hilda suddenly heard the familiar sound of her own gun cocking behind her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You killed...my friend. Now...you are going to kill me with my own gun while I am tied up on the floor? You...gutless...coward." Her voice is low and full of hate. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Calm down, honey, your friend is just fine. We tied her up to." Shifting slightly, Hilda could see Steph laying in a similar position to herself not too far away. "As for shooting you, yeah, you guessed it. We tied you up and hauled your five hundred pound ass through the jungle just so we could kill you." His voice was thick with sarcasm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not her...Beatrix...Beatrix you son of bitch! A gray goo! your stupid emp killed her!" She can't help it as her voice raises in volume. "The sarcasm isn't lost on me either jack ass! If you wanted to kill me, you would have done so from the first place. But hey, here you are, pointing my own gun at me while I can't defend myself in the slightest. Really speaks volumes about your own ability. What else, do you rob young children and push around frail old folks?" Now her voice just drips disrespect. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That depends on if there's any profit to be made in doing so," a woman's voice said. As Hilda lay on her side, one of the pirates walked over and squatted in front of her. Through the hood on her head, Hilda couldn't make out and facial features, but the overall shape of the newcomer was female. "Speaking of profits, you should bring in plenty once you get to work as the ship's whore. Been awhile since the boys had a decent one to play with, and even longer since we had one that could please the ladies to." As the woman spoke, she shifted a bit, and Hilda felt a hand wrap around her penis just below her flared tip.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and her body goes stiff at the sudden contact. She glared at the woman from behind the bag over her head...but her traitorous cock had other things in mind, rapidly growing erect under the touch of this stranger and pirate. 'Oh god damn it...not now you stupid cock!' She thought to herself, desperately hoping her boner would go away.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My, my, my," said the woman, as Hilda's cock came to full erectness. "I figured it'd be big, but this is almost too much. I'll have to be sure not to skimp on the lube when I take this for a ride." As she spoke the woman's hand began slowly sliding up and down Hilda's shaft. "Now to see what you've got in those oversized nuts of yours."

"Well, at least some of the crew will have fun with her," said the man behind Hilda. "Did you get a load of her twat? It'd probably be like fucking a train tunnel."

"Well, that's nothing a little niceandtight can't fix," replied the woman. Gradually she sped up her movements, jacking Hilda's cock in earnest. "Come on, whore, give us some pre. I want to see what you're hiding in this thing."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda grits her teeth and tries to keep her groin tight. She tries thinking the unsexiest thoughts in the world but her new texan nature for sensativity quickly wins out over her mind. This streams of honey pre start leaking from her cum hole and down her shafter, covering the womans hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hello, looks like this cow is part bee," said the woman, pulling her fingers away to give them a lick. "And a sweet one to. I might just have to start watching my weight with you around." The woman laughed, a cruel mocking sound, but her whimsy was cut short by a sudden sharp whistling noise followed by the sound of something striking her. Through her hood, Hilda could just make out something small sticking out of the woman's neck. "Ow! What the fu-" The woman didn't finish her sentence, she mearly slumped to the side unmoving.

The man behind Hilda started to shout an alarm, before another whistle rang out, and he fell to the ground next to her. The rest of the pirates began shouting, and firing off their weapons, as more whistles rang through the air, as well as much louder thuds and thunks followed by screams. The battle was over before it even began, as the pirates dropped one by one, and the whole forest went silent.

After a few moments, shapes began to emerge from the treeline, tall humanoid shapes. The stomping of feet announced the arrival of one of her rescuers. They paused in front of her for a moment, giving the two pirates testing kicks before turning to her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hello?! Who is there?! I can't see through this hood. Please help me! My arms and legs are tied up and they were going to use me as some ship whore! Please, let me go!" Hope and desperation ring in her voice as her saviors stand in front of her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The being in front of Hilda reached down and pulled the hood off of her. Finally able to take in the scene around her, she saw that all of the pirates were down. Some of them had what appeared to be darts sticking out of any exposed flesh they had. The more thoroughly covered ones, however, had the shafts of arrows sticking out of them. As Hilda looked around, her gaze fell on the sandaled feet of her rescuer.

Looking up she found herself staring at an alien the likes of which she had never seen before. It looked human, except that its skin was covered in fine, light green, scales. Its eyes were solid yellow with slitted pupils like those of a snake, and a long serpent-like tail swayed behind it. It wore a toga and cloak of various shades of brown and green, perfectly suited to blending in with the jungle. Strapped across its back was a long bow and quiver of arrows. As she watched, it drew a short tube from its belt and brought it to its lips, before pointing it at her and blowing. A sharp whistle rang out, and Hilda felt something prick her arm. Everything went black a moment later.

Hilda was jostled awake, and tried to sit up only to find that her arms were now tied behind her back. Looking around, she found herself in a caged wooden wagon with Steph laying beside her. Both of them were naked, and their arms bound, but at least their legs were untied. Looking around she found that her wagon, as well as several more just like it, was surrounded by the strange aliens. They were riding large quadrupedal reptiles that looked like something from prehistoric earth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a groan she manages to sit up and sigh. "Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Something tells me they don't understand a word I say...or they just don't care. Maybe we are all the same to them." She scoots over and nudges Steph with her foot. "Hey, steph! Wake up! We have a problem here!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we both got knocked out by stun rounds by the Black Void space pirates who were going to use us as sex slaves. Then these scaled people showed up and took down the space pirates...but also threw us into a cage wagon as well. We are currently being carted around by dinosaur looking things."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Scaled people, what are you-" Steph's eyes shot open upon seeing their captors, and a smile spread across her face. "Beauty, we've just made contact with the dominant intelligent species of this planet, The Histarans."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would be more excited if they didn't have our hands bound behind our backs and the two of us in this cage. Then again, they could have tossed us in with pirates, but we seem to have been given our own wagon...which is nice for now. So what do we do now Steph? how do we escape from this one?"