Tales of a Magical Boy (For Emerald_Pheonix)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Your chest burns as you take a hefty dose of the arcane concoction. It's like liquid energy flowing through your veins and you can feel your muscles swelling under the effect.

(Advantage on your next strength roll.)

Meanwhile, the corrupted wolfmorph has recovered from his impact with the tree. He turns to meet your charge, teeth bared and claws extended.

(speed contest: 15+4 vs. 13+3. Success!)

You duck under a hefty blow aimed at your head and drive your sword points towards your opponent's belly.

(Damage roll: 18+3 vs. 10. Critical Hit!)

The wolf morph lets out a strangled cry as one of your blades slips between his ribs. He snaps at you, but you pull away from his toothy maw, all the while twisting your swords into his innards.

(Enemy Health: [X][X][X][ ])

You hear a faint pfft noise and Nelton's dart lodges in the wolfmorphs neck. His veins pulsate with an ever-quickening heartbeat. You see his the corrupt eyes begin to fade and his magically-enhanced muscles shrink.

A desperate shove seperates you from the corrupt beastman, and he flees into the forest, your sword still buried in his side.

Nelton walks up to you. "Powdered pure pearl sometimes counteracts corrupt magics. Glad I had a few darts on hand." He eyes the foilage where your enemy fled. "Do you think it's safe to let him go?" He looks at your wounds with concern. "Then again, you're in no condition to be chasing him down... You want me to take a look at those?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"No, Infinite Melody's still taking effect. They'll close up in a few minutes." He says, smiling at Nelton. He then hugs the other tightly, feeling a tear roll down his cheek "I thought I lost you..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Your cuts and bruises burn a little as you embrace nelton, his short stature allowing you to nestle your cheek between his fuzzy ears. He abandons his usual reservations and sinks into the hug. As you feel the tension drip away from his body, you realize just how worried Nelton was during the fight.

"I-I'm okay." He murmurs against your chest. "Mom always said my brain must be two sizes too small to accomodate my abnormally thick skull." Hearing a sniffle, you pull away to look him in the eye and are shocked to find Nelton's eyes red and puffy with tears!

"I just... I was completely useless back there. I should have saw the ambush coming. I should have known these flowers were bad news." He stomps on one the unasuming blossoms. "Instead I was busy rolling around like a buffoon thinking about..." He blushes scarlet and trails off. "Inappropriate things...

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Nelton... You're not stupid. If you were, you would be a corrupted wolf, and I would be a witdh, killing anything in sight." Sayaka kneels dowb, then he leana forward and kisses the other gently.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Yeah but-" Nelton is cut off as you lean in, planting your lips on his. It isn't a hard kiss, and Nelton is a little too surprised to reciprocate fully... But he doesn't pull away.

When you break apart, your companion is blushing profusely and twiddling his thumbs. "That was... You um.... I mean, no one's ever caught me off guard like that before. I-I suppose you've kissed lots of people, but it's still pretty new for me."

Before you can respond, Nelton seems to snap out of his embarassment and frowns at your belly. "Didn't you say those wounds should be healed by now?... They're not looking much better.

He kneels in front of you and tugs at your uniform, pulling away the fabric in order to better examine the nasty gashes crossing your middle. Now that you think about it, Infinite Melody should have repaired this damage by now... Assuming the wolfmorph's claws and teeth didn't have some sort of supernatural quality.

"This is bad. Between the corruption from these wounds and the strength potion I gave you... I'm not sure, but I think you're in for a transformation of some sort."

You're about to tell Nelton that you feel more or less the same, but as you start to speak, your mouth erupts with pain. Your teeth begin to grow, elongating and sharpening. Your canines become razor sharp and your molars grow more suited to crunching on bones.

You drop to your knees as the changes continue. Nelton is at your side, holding you steady. He tries to comfort you, but you can barely hear him. Your ears seem to be shifting to the top of your head, growing pointy and sprouting fur that matches the color of your hair.

Just as you think it's all over, you choke down a strangled moan as a nub grows from the base of your spine. The potrusion elongates, tearing a hole in your pants. Your new tail fills in with a bush of silky fur. As the waves of nausia and pain pass, your hearing returns and Nelton's concerned tones fill your ears.

"Sayaka! Holy Mara, this is faster than I've ever seen. Sayaka, please say something!"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"GrrrrraaaaAAAOOOOOOWLLL!!!!" Sayaka's words turn into a loud howl of pain, tears rolling down his cheeks as he turns into a wolf-morph. His soul gem flashes quickly from the effects, then shifts, turning into it's original egg shape and landing on the floor while Sayaka's battle outfit is replaced with his school uniform once more.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Corruption save: success! You resist the corrupting power of the wolfman's bite.)

You shudder as the transformation completes, sinking into Nelton as he comfortingly rubs your back. The mousemorph exhales in relief as you return to a normal state... Or as normal as a human with wolfish ears and tail can get.

"It's alright now. See? Your wounds have closed up. Your body must have expelled the last of the toxin." He plants a gentle kiss on your brow before looking closely into your eyes. "You feeling okay? What shape is my tail making?"

It takes a little while before Nelton is satisfied that you have retained all of your mental faculties. It's a little awkward talking around your new, fearsome set of chompers, but otherwise you feel fine. In fact, your hearing seems to have gotten a little sharper. Whenever a new sound catches your attention, your fuzzy wolf ears swivel to give better reception.

Nelton seems to be taking your transformation in stride, seemingly more concerned that your personality remains intact regardless of asthetic changes. Maybe this sort of thing is a commonplace. Your suspicion is comfirmed when he scratches your ears, setting your tail into a blissful blur.

"We can get these changed back with a golden seed or two, don't worry." He chuckles. "Who knows, maybe you'll decide to keep them. I always found it a little strange that you didn't even have a tail!"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
When Sayaka recovers completely, he pants a little. He smiles at Nelton, blushing faintly "Well, I do like 'em a little... I guess I'll keep them for now, see how they help later." He decides, standing up "I'm glad I didn't completely become one of them though... I don't want to hurt you." He says to the mousemorph.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelton smiles softly. "I wouldn't have let that happen. Besides, I've got a pretty good feel for people. You're a good person Sayaka. A pair of fuzzy ears isn't going to change that."

He leans down and picks up your soul gem, pressing it into your hands. "Remember what the elder said? We might be defined by our past actions, but that can all change so long as we're willing to move in a different direction."

He hesitates a moment, but then quickly leans into you with a one-armed embrace. He breaks it just as quickly, retrieving his pack hoistin it on his shoulders. "I think I recognize the bit of forest ahead. If we hurry, we should be able to reach the river before nightfall."

As you settle into a measured pace along the winding forest path, Nelton asks you, "Sayaka?... What would you have done if that wolfmorph hadn't run off? I'm not naive, I know he was filled with corruption and that battles don't always end in surrender.... I-I guess what I'm asking is... Sayaka, have you ever killed anyone?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sayaka paused "... No... I haven't. But when my soul gem was tainted as much as it was, I probably would have. But... I wouldn't have killed him." He answers, his ears flicking "But... if I was a witch, I wouldn't have hesitated. He would have just been a dog-shaped lump of meat."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Sayaka paused "... No... I haven't. But when my soul gem was tainted as much as it was, I probably would have. But... I wouldn't have killed him." He answers, his ears flicking "But... if I was a witch, I wouldn't have hesitated. He would have just been a dog-shaped lump of meat."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I-I see... Me neither. Never killed anyone, I mean. Not even an imp. All the other cadets would take potshots at lesser demons from the walls. Our sergent said it was good practice, hardening us for future battles... But I never could."

Nelton pauses for a moment, taking an avid interest in a nearby shrub. "I got close a few times, but then... I hesitate. They were someone, at some point right? With friends and family, maybe.... I just couldn't bring myself to it." His ears droop sadly. "It hasn't made me all that popular among my comrads. They... They say my weakness will cost us in the future. That the demons I spare will go on to rape and murder innocents... They're probably right..."

Walking around a bend in the path, you catch sight of the river reflecting the suns rays. The shore is a bit rocky, but far from traversible. A day's travel south following the current will take you to the Mystic's Temple.

Nelton stands at your shoulder, surveying the water. "We've got about an hour of sunlight. We should make a defensible camp before it gets dark."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sayaka nods at Neltons suggestion "Good idea, let's get started." But before he does anything else, he makes Nelton look at him "And no matter what your comrades say, you are not weak. Mercy can be a powerful thing, no matter what anyone says." He then leans in and kisses the mouse-morph's forehead gently, smiling as his tail wagged.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelton's mood seems a little less damp after that exchange. He leans into you as you descend to the river. His fur is warm and soft against your skin.

"I'll scout around a bit and see if there's something edible that won't grow you a second tail."

(Insight roll: 12 + 2.)

Nelton disapears into the treeline to go foraging, leaving you to a pick a suitable campsight. You pick a nice piece of flat terrain near the river with a few nearby boulders to reflect the heat of a fire. The place also provides a nice view of the forest path and surrounding landscape, making it difficult for any would-be intruders to sneak up on you.

You pitch the tent from Nelton's pack and get a fire going. Now you just have to wait for Nelton to return from his little foraging excursion and you two can share a meal...

The better part of a half hour passes and you see no sign of your companion. The sun isn't far from slipping under the leafy horizon and if Nelton has taught you anything about this world, being out after dark is a bad situation to be in.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sayaka started getting worried, and soon enough he got up, walking over to the treeline. He considered calling Nelton, but that would attract attention... He sighs before summoning a sword, walking into the treeline, searching for the mouse-morph.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
It gets a little hard to see as the sun sets, casting long shadows throughout the forest. More than once, you find yourself tripping over tree roots. You cast about, hoping to find some sign of your lost friend. If you don't hurry, Nelton might be left out in the dark with the forest's nocturnal residents for company.

Your keen ears perk up, catching the hints of an abnormal sound. Intermingled with the chirping of insects and the wind whistling through the tree tops, is a low moan. It might-yes, it's Nelton's voice!

You plunge through the undergrowth in the sound's direction. Whatever predicament Nelton has found himself in, it certainly must be causing him a fair amount of distress. His moans are persistant, almost pleading... What in the wor-

You freeze in your tracks as you catch sight of your companion. Sprawled face-up on a slanted boulder, Nelton leans back in a patch of sunlight. His trousers are open, allowing easy access to his sizeable erection. The mousemorph's shirt is in his teeth, putting the lean musculature of his upper body on display. One mousy hand teases a hardened nipple while the other strokes his rigid cock with a fervored rhythm. Every so often, a shiver will run through Nelton's body and a muffled moan will escape around his linen gag.

Nelton's flushed face tosses from side to side as he is wracked by increasingly intense sensations.

"S-Sayaka...." You jump at your spoken name. But Nelton's eyes are closed. There's no way he is aware of your presence.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
'Is... Is he masturbating about me!?' Sayaka questions in his mind, eyes wide as he blushes, feeling himself become aroused. He wondered whether he should let Nelton finish up, but decided against it. Instead, he casually walked into the clearing. making sure his footsteps were loud enough to catch the mouse's attention.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
 Nelton seems pretty... Involved in his activities. At first, you think a few loud footsteps will break him out of his lustful daze, but he keeps pumping away, moans growing louder and more desperate. It's only after you purposefully snap a twig underfoot that his round, furry ears swivel in your direction and his eyes blink open.

The moment certainly is comical. Nelton's eyes become as big as saucers as he realizes his private indulgence has been intruded. His jaw drops open, allowing his shirt to fall against his sweaty chest.

"Sayaka! I was just- I mean... I wasn- Argghhh!"

The young mousemorph tangles his legs in the trousers bunched around his ankles and tumbles from his perch. He rolls to a stop, head over ears, directly in front of you. You are treated to a full-on view of Nelton's lean posterior before his rights himself, simultaneously trying to stuff his raging boner back into his pants all the while covering his face.

"I-I didn't- I didn't think you'd find me here. That corrupt pollen from before really got me going and I... I couldn't help it! So I... umm... Well...." Nelton slowing trails off, struggling to look you in the eye.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sayaka interrupts him by walking over, hugging him, and kissing his lips for a moment before pulling away "Well, while I am a tiny bit weirded out, I am also flattered that you think I'm attractive, and it's fine. Though uh..." Sayaka pauses, his ears drooping a little as his tail wags quickly "I could... Help... If you didn't mind..." Oh god, why was he suggesting this? He probably sounded like a pervert. But he couldn't deny that he was hard as well, a bulge visible in his crotch area.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelton is stunned into silence when you kiss him and suggest your solution. At least he isn't freaking out anymore. He certainly isn't put off by your proposal if his erection was anything to judge by and the way he grips your forearms tells you he doesn't want you to pull away.

"I... I'd like that." Nelton hesitantly licks his lips. "Being with you I mean. It's just... I've never... Never done anything like this. Not with another person I mean."

For all his verbal trepidation, your companion's seems more than willing. He's hard as ever and his face is delightfully flushed. Nelton's eyes roam over your lean form, always seeming to give special attention to the growing arousal tenting your pants.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sayaka blushed before he slowly sank to his knees, pulling down Nelton's leggings and revealing the pink rod. He took off his gloves before reaching up, gingerly touching the tip, his now more sensitive nose twitching as it picked up the musk coming from the shaft. He gave the cock a few strokes before leaning forward and licking the tip, shivering a little at the unfamiliar taste.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"W-wait. What're you- nmmmhhh...."

Nelton flinches a bit as you put your hands on him. A quick glance reveals his face has turned a new shade of crimson. A series of startled gasps escape your mousey lover when you take hold of his throbbing cock. His hands and fingers twitch at waist-level as if unsure of what to do themselves. Hesitantly, Nelton touches your shoulders and neck, rubbing them with gentle caresses as you play with his most intimate parts.

When your tongue grazes the tip of Nelton's pre-dripping member, the lean mousemorph moans with surprise and pleasure. His gaze turns skyward and his hand seems to rise up by their on volition, to tangle in your sandy locks. Your ears quiver with pleasure as Nelton's dexterous fingers go to work, rubbing and massaging their sensitive flesh. You've barely gotten used to the enhanced hearing provided to you by your new wolfy ears, and this new experience is no less alien. Whatever potential your ears had as an erogenous zone has magnified tenfold since your transformation. Being born a furry, Nelton seems familiar with their newfound sensitivity and isn't shy about taking advantage of it.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sayaka gasped softly at the feeling of his ears being played with, but that only encouraged him to do more. Instinct took over as he wrapped his lips around Nelton's tip, licking and sucking on it gently as he fondled and massaged the mousemorph's sack, gently tugging on it at times. He didn't stop there though, he started going further, taking more of his lover's shaft into his mouth, licking along what his tongue could reach, smearing drool and pre all over the pink flesh as his free hand grasped onto white fur, gently clutching it as he pleasured Nelton.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You glide forward, taking inches of that hot, throbbing shaft into your mouth. Your tongue extends forward, barely brushing contours of Nelton's fuzzy pouch. Although generously proportioned, Nelton's small stature means his dick doesn't exceed the norms for humans. You could probably take the whole thing with a bit of effort.

Of course, body proportions seem like a flexible prospect in this world. Just a day ago you were short one fluffy tail and your ears were nothing like the canine specimens that currently top your head. Who's to say there isn't other transformative pitfalls... Or opportunities, depending on your point of view.

You file that train of thought to the back of your mind and happily return to the present. Nelton is all but mewling with pleasure as you bob along his length. He start to push insistently at you.

"S-sayaka, if you keep that up... I'll... I'll... Oh Gods!.."

Nelton's clearly at his limit and is trying to end this in a gentlemanly fashion. If you pull off, you could probably extend this liaison a little longer.... Or you could keep up your administrations and have him blow his load here and now.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Nelton's words fell on deaf ears as Sayaka continued to suck, his tail wagging left and right at the speed of a happy puppy as he bobbed along the shaft, gulping down any pre the length leaks and squeezing the rod gently with his lips. At one point he stopped his clutching of fur to reach around and grope the mouse morph's buttocks, kneeding and feeling it as he sucked as hard as he could on the tasty tool.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelton lets loose a strangled cry and his hands tug at your hair with a white-knuckled grip. All protestation abandoned, your companion utterly abandons himself to the sensation of your lips and tongue. You feel him start to move with you, gyrating his hips in time with your bobbing motion. When you reach around to grope his tight rear, you are treated to the delightful feeling of corded muscle flexing beneath your fingertips.

Pre flows liberally from Nelton's manhood, coating your tongue and filling your keen nose with a sharp, musky scent. The shaft begins to swell larger than you though possible and as Nelton's movements become more erratic, you realize that he must be coming close to release.

"Sayaka I- Ohhhhh!...."

You feel his mousey shaft pulse inside your mouth and hot cum spill unto the back of your tongue. As the motion of your blowjob carries you up Nelton's length, the alabaster stream hits the roof of your mouth with prodigious volume. Nelton rises up on his tippy-toes as he shivers through the last vestiges of the purest pleasure. He stumbles back onto his haunches and plops down with a contented sigh, hands resting behind him.

"That was... Wow... I didn't know anything could feel so good. You're amazin-," Nelton stutters as he catches sight of your cream-smeared lips. "I didn't- I mean I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..."

He glances down at his now half-erect member, still shining from a liberal coating of your mutual fluids and then turns his gaze to the straining signs of your own arousal.

"This shouldn't have just been about me... Aren't you.... I mean- would you like me to... You know?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sayaka gulps down all of the mouse cream that floods his mouth eagerly, moaning softly at the taste as he close his eyes. When it ends and Nelton apologises, Sayaka merely licks his lips clean before chuckling as he moved on top of the mouse-morph, smiling and kissing his cheek "It's fine, my cute little mouse-morph. I enjoyed you're taste." He says with a sensual tone before he sits down in front of him "And some help down there would be much appreciated~" His body is coated in light before he changes back to his normal clothes, smiling as he pulled down his pants and briefs, only for his eyes to widen as he stared at his shaft "Oh... Well, this is new." His shaft had become a wolf's cock, with a knot, sheath and balls covered in blue fur.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelton nervously licks his lips, his eyes glued to your throbbing member.

"Transformation tends to be directed... downward. But you didn't say anything, so I didn't think of it." He scoots a little closer to you, eyes still cast downward. "Well it... It still looks erm-functional?"

Functional is an understatement. Your new puppy cock pulses in the cool evening air, dark veins crisscrossing its bright red surface. A stray breeze crosses your turgid member and makes your head go dizzy with pleasure. This new sensitivity is going to take some time getting used to. You marvel at its shape and the way your knot swells with each heartbeat, pushing a fraction further from your animalistic sheath.

Your train of thought is entirely interrupted when Nelton's hands cradle your transformed pecker. Fingertips trace the contours of your pointed tip and around the base of your knot. Seeing your reaction, Nelton leans forward a bit and takes a firmer grip. His hand cups your fuzzy sack, hefting the virile contents of your aching balls.

"Is this good? Should I be doing something different?" Nelton's voice is breathless as he explores your most intimate parts. His faced is still flushed, but from the look in his eye, you're certain it's more from excitement than embarrassment.  

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Haaah~" Sayaka's tongue rolls out with a moan and he begins panting like a dog before he can stop himself, his tail wagging faster and faster as his eyes cloud over from the pleasure. He gripped Nelton's shoulders and leaned in, passionately kissing the mouse-morph, his tongue slipping into the other's muzzle as he humped into Nelton's hand, tiny beads of pre already leaking out of his cum slit. It was clear that any touch to his genitals brought more pleasure than normal.