The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. I see. Nice to meet you. I'm Winona. Call me Winnie for short." She extends her paw for Olivia to shake. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles and shakes her paw "Nice to meet you Winnie. Every worked with a Laamin before?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope. I hope they aren't like the last guy though. Anyway, come along! I'm sure you all must be tired!" She says, turning and walking towards the exit of the hangar, the soldiers falling into step besides them. "We heard about what happened. Something about a traitor...?" She glances at Brynn, who nods reluctantly. "Anyway, we know where the Cipher is, and tomorrow, we're sending a force of ten Lanii soldiers with you to assist you in retrieving the cipher. Someone else will explain the fine points." She says, walking to what appears to be the base's rec room. Olivia can see a game system hooked up to a TV, a hover-pool table, a classic chessboard, an air hockey table, and at the very back of the room, a door that leads to a zero gravity basketball court. The room is filled with couches and plush chairs, and Alex hops into one, pulling Olivia down into his lap. The others settle down in a more civilised manner, letting out sighs of comfort as they do so. Carver just looks around the room and decides to remain standing. "I'll just let you guys chill for a while there's snacks on the table if you need them!" Winona says, walking out of the room and leaving them alone. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... she was rather quick on the draw wasn't she? Always like that or just for the moment she is high strung?" She sits on Alex's lap and looks around the room. "Nice place here... been a long time since I played pool or air hockey." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Just for the moment..." Brynn mutters, sinking down into the couch. "If you want, we could play air hockey or pool later. Whatever you want. Look, they even have a pinball machine!" Alex murmurs, holding her hand and gently curling the finger to point at an antique looking pinball machine. ".... Even though it looks like it's about to fall apart any moment..." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks over to Rasha. "I don't suppose your knowledge of repairs goes to old arcade machines? I only know how to do alchemy. So... who are we waiting for right now? She said someone else would fill us in right?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. I suppose we're-" Carver is suddenly interrupted by the door banging open. A huge snake woman fills the door, and Olivia can see that she is quite tall, easily a few inches over Carver. She has a pattern of orange scales covering her body, with a light orange stripe running down from her jaw. She has huge breasts, a pair of EE cups at the most, and wide, flared hips. "Wheeeerree's my little Caaaarvyyy!?" She says, loudly, in a singsong voice, before she notices Carver standing there frozen, his eyes wide with shock. He only has time to get out an "Oh shi-!" Before he is wrapped up in the coils of the overly affectionate snake woman, who rests her head on top of his, hissing happily. Only then, she notices ths other people in the room and looks at them curiosly. "Who are you?" She asks. 

[Yes, glasses too. She looks exactly like the one in the picture below.]

received_10206542000981018.jpeg

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia whistles at her impressive figure. "Hello sexy! My name is Olivia Quilaan and with me I have Brynn, Alex, Rina and Rasha! you obviously know Carver there and he just seems so happy to see you too!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Carver gives Olivia a look so sour, a lemon would sweeten in comparison. The snake woman squeezes Carver tighter, her enormous breasts covering Carver's head. "Ooohhh yes I missed my little bug boy so muuuch!" She says happily. "Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Kiliara, and I'm a Vipren." She says, nodding to each one of them in turn. Olivia feels Alex shaking behind her, trying to hold in an uproarious laugh. The others are in pretty much the same situation as they watch Carver in the coils of the huge woman. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It is a pleasure to meet you Kiliara! If it isn't too forward of me to ask, what is your history with your "Little bug boy" Carver there? He mentioned you on the way here you know... I think he really missed your presence!" She puts on a shit eating grin and shoots it at Carver. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Carver manages to poke his hand out from under the her coils and flip her the finger. "Oh we are just the best couple in the base! We're both mad scientists, and we actually met at a convention! I took a liking to him right away. And theeeen one thing led to another, aaaand here we are!" She says happily, planting a sloppy wet kiss on his cheek as he struggles to get away. "Wow. Now I know how it looks from the other side... Sorry Liv." Alex murmurs just loud enough for her to hear, his hands wrapping tighter around her as he kisses her neck, smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well you two are just the cutest couple I have ever seen! I don't suppose it is an open relationship though is it? I would love to be wrapped up in those coils any day!" She gives her a sultry wink and whispers to Alex. "Are you seeing the hips on that woman? 10 of 10 would plug that ass" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Agreed. I'd join you in that." Alex murmurs back. Kiliara bobs her head from side to side, as if considering the option. "Well, yeah I suppose it is. Poor Carvy here can't satisfy my pent up sexual appetite all by himself!" She says, giggling. Carver's eyes go wide with horror. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She crosses her legs and leans back into Alex. "Actually, I would like to see that bit first. I wonder if you would indulge my voyeurism in the future and let me watch you and Carver go at it first? I am sure Carver is fine with it... we are best friends after all!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex chuckles as Carver glares at Olivia. "Oh sure sure! I don't mind at all!" Kiliara says, smiling. 

[I'm going to sleep. I have a headache. See ya in approximately... Five hours!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then! Whenever you feel the burn just let me know and I will happily watch the display!" She smiles innocently at them before kissing Alex on the cheek "This is too much fun" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm! Actually..." Kiliara looks at them with a thoughtful expression. "It might be tonight. Swing by later and you'll get to watch!" She says, winking at them. Carver just groans weakly in her grip as Brynn starts chuckling. "I think I just might get in on that!" Brynn says, giggling. "Yep. I second that!" Pyro says, flat out laughing. "Me three!" Rasha squeaks, trying to control her laughing. "Me four!" Rina says, chuckling. At this point, poor Carver looks like he's about to pass out. "Wonderful! The more the merrier, I always say!" Kiliara says happily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then, tonight is the night of an even bigger orgy than last night! Sounds like a good time! I should... make some more contraceptive lest I get Kiliara pregnant as well... I have a really bad habit of doing that in the mists of my lust." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm? Contraceptive...?" She looks thoughtful for a moment, then her eyes go wide and she smacks Carver on the head hard. "NH-571!? Are you crazy, Carver!? That could have killed her! Her balls could have exploded or something!" She says angrily. "It was her idea! She wanted to get the grey one over there pregnant! And you know what!? It worked!!" Carver whines petulantly. "Hmph! You should have at least told her about the risks!" She says, before looking at Olivia. "He DID tell you about the risks, didn't he?" She asks, a hand raised over Carver's head, ready to strike. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"While he didn't list my BALLS EXPLODING as one of them, he did mention that there were risks to drinking it and he couldn't really list them all at the time. It seems I got lucky and my body took to it very well because it not only made me the most fertile being in the known galaxy, it also made my balls much bigger... which I really do enjoy!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Yeah. You definitely got lucky... I'm surprised there weren't any other mutations. That stuff is highly radioactive." She sets her hand down on Carver's head. "I suppose you did good, Carver." She murmurs. "I always do! Now can you uncoil so I can move around?" He says grumpily. "Hmm.... Nope." Kiliara says, giggling. "So... Most fertile being in the galaxy? I suppose that has its advantages and disadvantages..." She murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Advantage, I got a sterile person pregnant." She nods at Pyro "Disadvantage, I got Rina and Rasha pregnant because I couldn't pull out in time.... or at all, i feels so much better to cum inside!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kiliara glances at Pyro. "Hmm... You're a Circa'dahn, aren't you?" She looks at Olivia. "Technically, she's not sterile. Her womb can only accept the seed of her own kind. Evolutionary disadvantage, I suppose." Kiliara says, shrugging. "Well, the sexy mad scientist is right about cumming inside. It does feel so much better." Alex murmurs from below Olivia. Kiliara gives him a knowing smirk. "Yeah. This one is hardly an exception!" She says, patting Carver's head, who lets out a weak whine. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright, so she can only take the seed of her own. But she can't find any of those so in light of that she is basically sterile right? Unable to conceive normally? Regardless of how you look at it, I did something normally thought impossible thanks to alchemy and science. Yay for the future!"  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She bobs her head a bit. "Scientifically, no, she's not infertile, but from an evolutionary standpoint I would say she is. And it looks like she's well along." She says, glancing at Pyro's belly. "So! What are you guys doing here? Apart from the obvious. I already heard about the base. It's situated somewhere else on the planet, by the way." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I honestly don't know the whole story. We were about to go on a mission of sorts, then the base was under attack and we had to run for it. Damn good thing I was there and my ship is up to snuff or we would all be dead in the water..." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kiliara nods. "Yes... The mission... I heard. It's not going to be easy. You know that, right?" She says, looking at Olivia with a serious expression. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I do know that. But at the same time I have my companions at my side, my skills are still sharp, my equipment is some of the best and I am ready and willing to take this mission on." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If you're so sure..." Kiliara mutters. "Well! I'm sure you all must be hungry, right? Why dont you guys eat? I'm sure the person who is supposed to be briefing you will be along soon!" She says, smiling and showing off a pair of fangs and the tip of a long, forked tongue to boot. Alex grunts, picks up Olivia, and pulls a bowl of chips onto her lap, his hands reaching around her to take a few chips before crunching on them behind her. "Mm. Pretty good. A little spicy, very cheesy." He mutters. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs a few as well, eating them happily "Yea, then we can get the info we need to plan out a good form of attack."

(brb dog walks)