The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia quickly falls asleep in his arms, dreaming of orgies with her lovers and breaking that traitor bitch into a venom slut slave. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She wakes a few hours later, feeling rather nauseous. Alex is still under her, and she'd best move quick if she didn't want to puke all over him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She woke up with a groan and rolled over which quickly set off her stomach. Her eyes snapped up and she tore herself from Alex's graps before pounding into the bathroom. She just barely made it to the toilet before she started losing her breakfast in a messy display. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex is there within seconds, holding her hair back as he pats her back. "Whoa. What the hell?" He murmurs. Looking at her. "Ate something funny lately? You know how alien food is. There could be a bug or something. Should I get the medical kit?" He asks, looking at her with concern written all over his face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... no I haven't eaten any-" She is cut off by another up chuck  which almost misses the bowl "eaten anything strange..." She stays there for a while, spitting and losing more than her breakfast as this point. Once she finally calms down, she stands up and pushes him out of the room. "Out, I need to check something." Closing the door she moves over to the cabinet and pulls out a pregnancy tester. Two minutes later she pulls the door open and holds up the test strip for Alex to see a big + on it. "Well.... that explains it." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks rapidly as his brain seems to short circuit. "Wait. What? How? I'm- I'm- Sterile? How? I don't- don't understand...?" He says, looking at the test strip with complete confusion. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, it's either yours or Brynn's and seeing as how you cum nearly four times as much as she does... I guess you aren't as sterile as you think you are." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That... Makes sense..." He looks at her uncertainly. "So um... What... What are you going to do...?" He asks, looking at her belly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She throws her hands up into the air and sits on the toilet "Well I don't know! Never had a kid before! Not to mention that Pyro, Rina and Rasha are holding MY kids as well! do I even have the money to support all this any more?!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Er... Good question..." Alex mutters, before sitting down next to her. "Um... I'm sure Brynn can pay you or something... She's uh... She's got a lot of money..." Alex says, looking at her before hesitantly reaching out and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She just sits there with her face shoved into her hands as she thinks about the storm in her head right now. "I... I don't know what to think right now. I really don't. how am I supposed to hunt bounties with a huge belly?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I could do it. Easy." Alex says, smiling. "Just point me in the right direction and let me loose!" He rubs her shoulders. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head "that isn't how I do things Alex. I take jobs so that I can complete them... not sick you on people like an attack dog. That is what the lazy fat cats who post those jobs do." She sighs heavily and just sits there, not knowing what else to say or do.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Come on, Liv. Consider me a... Substitute. You're currently indisposed, so I'm doing the work for you for a while!" He says, kissing her cheek. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets up and walks out of the bathroom, heading back into the bedroom where she gets her phone. After poking it for a minute she looks back up. "I have 113 grand to my name and five kids on the way... this is like those horrible comedy shows on the holo net." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex sighs and gets up, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close, nuzzling her neck. "Hey. We'll get through this, okay?" He says. 

[Dinner]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans into his check and nods her head "Ok... just nervous is all. Knocked up three girls rather rapidly but being on the receiving end is rather scary." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah karma is a bitch..." Alex murmurs, smiling and rubbing her back before kissing her deeply, his arms wrapping around her tightly. He pulls back after a few seconds, his forehead pressed to hers. "I'll be by your side, Liv. Now and forever. I'll help you through this. All of it." He murmurs softly, his hands moving up to caress her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We'll see how far that goes when you have a crazy little version of me running around and destroying everything while you desperately try to catch him/her. Then again, once Brynn hears about this she is going to nail your ass to the wall." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Why would she nail my ass to the wall? She's always wanted me to... Oh. Wait. Crap she's gonna nail my ass to the wall. In fact, forget nailing my ass to the wall. She's going to crucify me!" Alex groans. "And if the little version of you is as huggable as you, then I'm not even letting it out of my arms, much less my sight." Alex says, smiling a little. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, just like everything else in this crazy world, I hope you are ready for it... cause if that was morning sickness then we have... three weeks still you get to see her/him" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles. "Heh. I'm always ready." A moment later, the ship's navicomp alerts them to the fact that they will be reaching Castellani in approximately three hours. Alex pulls away from her and walks off. "I'd better wake the others!" He says, walking into her room and none too gently rousing the girls awake, slapping butts and smacking heads. They all groan and cuss at him as they wake, rubbing the sleep from their eyes. Brynn looks at Olivia. "We getting there anytime soon?" She mumbles sleepily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"three hours until we reach Castellani. So get your asses up and ready. Dibs on first shower.... i think Alex has some important news to tell you." With a smirk she walks out of the room to clean up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wait what? No I don't-!" Alex says before he's cut off by Olivia just turning and walking. "Aleeeex... What- did you- doooo...?" Brynn asks, narrowing her eyes at Alex. Olivia shuts the door of the shower, and just a few seconds later, a loud "YOU WHAT!?" is heard, followed by the sounds of running feet, and Alex yelping in pain as he gets smacked with something. "Get him, girls!" Olivia hears Pyro yell, and then the noise in the room dissolves into chaos. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia chuckles and happily finishes her shower, calmly dries herself off and puts on a bath robe before moving back into the room to see what is going on. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She is treated to what is probably the most comedic sight to date. Alex is being chased around the room by the girls, who are wielding bright pink rubber dildos and vibrators, yelling and smacking him with them whenever they come within range. The room being too small, Alex can't safely use his super speed to escape their clutches without running face first into a wall. Instead, he runs around in circles, his arms batting away at the rubber toys as he yelps in pain whenever a hit lands on his rump, back, or head. He notices Olivia and immediately runs behind her, grabbing her and using her as a shield. "Oi oi oi! Hold it! Why doesn't she get the same treatment!? She got you all pregnant too!" Alex yells. "Well that's kinda because we gave her our permission!" Pyro yells back. "Actually... We didn't exactly give her our permission..." Rina says, looking at Rasha. Then, they both turn their gazes to Olivia, eyes narrowed and toys thumping in their hands. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Now girls... lets think about this course of action." Her hair comes to life, hovering at the sides of her head "dildo's or not, I win in CQC. So why don't you put those away before things have to get stingy." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not so fast." Alex says, grinning, before he wraps her hair around his hand before pulling it back, just so it's out of the reach of Rina and Rasha. He spins her around so her ass is pointed back at them. "Go for it, girls!" She hears him say, and then smacks from the vibrators land across her ass. They aren't hard enough to hurt, but definitely hard enough to sting, Rina and Rasha choking off giggles as they smack her butt with the vibrators. He bends down and grins at her. "Heh. Karma is a bitch, isn't i- OW!" He's interrupted by Brynn and Pyro laying into his ass with the vibrators as hard as they can. He tries to kick out at them, but they dodge easily, his position ruining his aim. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals are her hair is restrained and her ass pounded by dildos. "Hey! you traitor! Let go of my hair! That hurts you know!" She squirms in his grasp "That's it! This is my ship! I will not be made a fool of!" Her tentacles fly out and sent two at Rasha, Pyro, Brynn and Alex, all of which stuff up into their respective asses!