CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
You are incorrect, on a couple points.

When using Save to File in-game, you may specify an extension.  You don't have to, however, you certainly can do so (at least in Windows).

Beyond that, CoCEd will load any Save to File save, with or without an extension.  More than likely, you simply have not been selecting the correct format when importing.  When using Import or Export, the default is the Slot format (*.sol), you have to manually select the Save to File format (honestly, I should probably reverse that).

Blew my frakin mind. Thank you, I stand corrected. Been a while since I tried either process and when it didn't work auto-magically the first time, I likely pulled an idiot move and gave up trying. This is why I tell people in my family...

"I'm not a computer wizard."

"Yeah, but, haven't you used computers on a daily basis religiously since you were like five?"

"That makes me a pc gamer, not a computer wizard."

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
"I'm not a computer wizard."

"Yeah, but, haven't you used computers on a daily basis religiously since you were like five?"

"That makes me a pc gamer, not a computer wizard."

Used to work for Dell as a tech support almost 1 1/2 decades ago. Then? MAYbe I was a computer guru. Today? ROFLMAO! No way! Like you, PC gamer, though, at times, you can add "with delusions of godhood." Course that comes from playing the games I do (fantasy mainly). 

◖|◔◡◉|◗

Last edited by a moderator:

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Looking for the smallest of cheats here: Is there a way to 'visit' a date you missed (e.g. October 31) to enable a holiday? Looked to see if there was a way via Windows, but no joy. :(

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Looking for the smallest of cheats here: Is there a way to 'visit' a date you missed (e.g. October 31) to enable a holiday? Looked to see if there was a way via Windows, but no joy. :(

Easy way, (least how a buddy a mine said it) find date and time settings on yer computer. (Easy if it's already there.) Click it and change it ta tha day ya want.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Easy way, (least how a buddy a mine said it) find date and time settings on yer computer. (Easy if it's already there.) Click it and change it ta tha day ya want.

Running Windows 10. I thought that was all I needed to do but W10 seems to have made that impossible, or very problematic  at the least.

-  -  -​
Next thing on my short list (short because my memory is shutting down for the day, been up close to 36-hours) is while working on the wiki, I stumbled across something in the description of Marae's Lethicite. It is the last sentence on the first paragraph. Makes no sense, but I have not gone that route to get the crystal, and too tired to fight my way to an answer in the source. Could someone take a look and tell me how to end that damn paragraph. LOL

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Figured out the date settings on system. Should have done so the first run through. :)  so far spent over a week game-time hunting for her (i.e. playing Deepwoods).

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Figured the prob that was keeping Fera hidden. Kinda majorly embarrassed about this. A restart of Chrome fixed it.

You'd never believe I was a tech support for Dell approx 5-years, add another 4 at two other companies.  :$

Shugo65

Nov 5, 2015
Hello I recently I got a Galaxy S6 Edge. I really want to play the APK for this mod but, it keeps shutting down and not working. Is there something wrong with the APK or is it something on my end?

White

Aug 27, 2015
So I asked a few months back but never got a response. Is there a way to maintain Joy while being corrupt other than tolerance?

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
So I asked a few months back but never got a response. Is there a way to maintain Joy while being corrupt other than tolerance?

Joy being corrupt or you? If Joy, corruption is not possible. If you corrupt Jojo before trying to Bimbofy he will not initiate the process at all. No way I know of corrupting after Joy is active.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Hello I recently I got a Galaxy S6 Edge. I really want to play the APK for this mod but, it keeps shutting down and not working. Is there something wrong with the APK or is it something on my end?

Likely the .apk that is at fault. It's been known to work only intermittently on many people's devices. If you can, try looking for an app that can run the .swf and see if that works. Other than that, there's not much else you can do.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Is There a Download for Android Users?

Front page, click on the "Downloads" button. There should be four items below the words "Downloads", it will be the top item labeled, "CoC_0.9.4_mod_1.3.2.apk".

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
"You have four rows of breasts"

o.0 Where'd that last row come from (actually I know Fox Berry). First time having so many: an N-cup, a big MM-cup, and 2 big M-cup s. Amazing they don't get in the way when fighting or block her vision, even though I have 4 eyes.  :p  

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 10 foot 9 inch tall hermaphrodite kitsune, with a solid, thick frame and a decent amount of muscles. You are currently wearing your goo armor, dragonscale bra and dragonscale loincloth and using your hooked gauntlets as a weapon. Girding one of your fingers is ring of life.  Your face is human in shape and structure, with dark skin. It has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves. In addition to your primary two eyes, you have a second, smaller pair on your forehead. The obscenely long, golden blonde hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from your village’s legends.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. You have curvy thighs that would be much more noticeable if you weren’t so wide-bodied, and your squeezable, toned butt fills out your clothing nicely. Nine swishing golden blonde fox’s tails extend from your substantial, toned ass, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have four rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest.
—Your uppermost rack houses two exercise-ball-sized tits with four 8.5-inch ponderous fuckable nips each. They could easily fill a N-cup bra.
—The second row holds two tits with four 8.5-inch cherry-like nubs each. They could easily fill a big MM-cup bra.
—Your third row of breasts contains two milk-udders with four 8.5-inch milk-slicked nipple-cunts each. They could easily fill a big M-cup bra.
—Your fourth set of tits cradles two milky tits with four 8.5-inch cock-sized nipple-holes each. They could easily fill a big M-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a cluster of foot-long, mutated dicks!
—Your first ample, segmented tool is 10.5 inches long and 1.3 inches wide. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would. It’s covered by a green cock-sock that seems to glow. Just wearing it makes you feel a bit healthier.
—One of your meaty, tentacle-ringed cocks is 11 inches long and 1.5 inches thick. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners. It’s covered by a white, lacey cock-sock, snugly wrapping around it like a bridal dress around a bride.
—Another of your cthulhu-tier cocks is 9.8 inches long and 1.2 inches thick. It’s covered by a lacey purple cock-sock that fits your coeurl cock perfectly. Just wearing it makes you feel stronger and more powerful.
—Your next bestial horse-shaft is 7.5 inches long and one inch in diameter. It’s mottled black and brown in a very animalistic pattern. The 'head' of your ample, equine dong flares proudly, just like a horse’s. It’s covered by a lacey blue cock-sock that clings tightly to your member... really tightly. It’s so tight it’s almost uncomfortable, and you wonder if any growth might be inhibited.
—Your next long, unholy cock is 8.5 inches long and 1.2 inches wide. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic origins. It’s covered by a lacey dark green cock-sock accented with red rose-like patterns. Just wearing it makes your body, especially your cock, tingle.
A sack with quadruple soccerball-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your cluster of girthy, mutated cocks. You estimate each of them to be about nine inches across.

You have a slavering cunt, with a 2.5-inch clit. Thick streams of lubricant drool constantly from the massive hole that is your cunt. 

You have one slime-drooling tight anus, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.
Sorry. REAL proud of this look. Think of rebuilding to a fox-morph. Did the hummus thang to return to the Kitsune look since I have 9 tails. :D  

ilikeit

Nov 21, 2015
Are there any iOS developers on here that can port this mod to, say....an iPad? That would be THE BEST!!! I'm starting to look into how to do it, but if there are already folks on here versed in how to do that, I would love you forever if you could post a like to the .IPA file for this mod.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've found out the cause of missing scene and it'll be fixed in 1.3.3.

I have zero knowledge on developing for iOS, unfortunately.

As you know, I'm going to take a break from development of the mod while I work on my other projects of mine.

Metalax

Nov 21, 2015
Using 1.3.2.

Found the Sand Witch asking to cast a spell, got the codex unlocked message and codex entries counter increased by 1 but no button unlocked to actually be able to read the codex on the witches.

Scavenging nails from the Library doesn't seem to work, I only get the Study option. Is there a prerequisite event beyond getting the Toolbox before you can scavenge, or am I trying in the wrong location?Nevermind, finally had the burnt library appear again in the desert. Had dismissed that one as I recalled it being a one-time event.

If choosing to do the Ingnam prelude with one of the characters that get a weapon as part of their package, such as Mihari's Spellblade, the weapon is lost on entering the portal. Is this intended? It leaves you better off skipping the prelude entirely if using one of these characters at the moment.

Also, Ingham could really do with a pawnshop to buy loot taken from the thieves.

Is there a reason Gems are listed on the appearance tab rather than inventory? Seems a bit odd placement. Similarly, any reason Nails and Wood don't show up on the inventory tab?

Vinick

Nov 22, 2015
I don't know if I missed something or not, but I have a question about how corruption will be handled. Will you be furthering the corruption mechanic within the game? For example will we eventually be able to corrupt most of the world in CoC including Tel'Adre? I know a lot of this is heavily reliant on CoC actually being finished, but I figured I could at least ask.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I don't know if I missed something or not, but I have a question about how corruption will be handled. Will you be furthering the corruption mechanic within the game? For example will we eventually be able to corrupt most of the world in CoC including Tel'Adre? I know a lot of this is heavily reliant on CoC actually being finished, but I figured I could at least ask.

Once Lethice is iced -- could be wrong here so chime in guys if you know better -- but when you kill Lethice that's pretty much the end of the game. You can hang around pre-ascension like I did. Do some non-main quest stuff (I missed doing the Fera thing at Halloween so I reset my computer calendar and played through).  At present, there is no corrupting set up for Tel'Adre (MASSIVE undertaking that, development and coding alike).

The original CoC is slated for completion according to Savin, one of the chief authors. He and Fenoxo are to complete it soon. How soon no one seems to know. *shrug*

As far as the Mod goes, once Lethice's Stronghold has been completed, kitteh is going to add that where the placeholder is currently. Beyond that there are several projects in the works.

Using 1.3.2.

Found the Sand Witch asking to cast a spell, got the codex unlocked message and codex entries counter increased by 1 but no button unlocked to actually be able to read the codex on the witches.
Sand Witches is a cult. Open up Codex - Cults - Sand Witches. :)

Scavenging nails from the Library doesn't seem to work, I only get the Study option. Is there a prerequisite event beyond getting the Toolbox before you can scavenge, or am I trying in the wrong location?
Have yet to scavenge nail, so I cannot respond to that, just wood in the Forest and Deepwoods.

If choosing to do the Ingnam prelude with one of the characters that get a weapon as part of their package, such as Mihari's Spellblade, the weapon is lost on entering the portal. Is this intended? It leaves you better off skipping the prelude entirely if using one of these characters at the moment.
Losing your weapon is in line with what the Elders of Ingnam want: you to be a sacrificial lamb to the demons wishes. You step through the portal, pass out, demon gives you lust draft, you wake up and hump the demons leg, where you are taken to the demon factory and plugged in to supply your sexual fluids to help corrupt the world.

Sending you in with a weapon may cause problems. As far as the uses of the Ingnam prologue, after I found out that the Elder asks for you weapon, get as rich as you can, if this is the first run through of CoC (not a New Game+) get the best armor as you can afford. Maybe a dagger, though with protection the thief should be easy kills. Do the Explore to gain XP and gems; Farm for gems; etc. Have the Innkeeper tell you stories (fills in mildly on CoC lore. Etc.

Ingnam is slated for an overhaul, I do believe for v1.4, so there will be more to do. 

Back to losing your weapon, not sure on this since I've gone through the prologue a few times, but try putting it in your inventory (don't carry it in your hands), that MIGHT work on keeping it.

Also, Ingham could really do with a pawnshop to buy loot taken from the thieves.
Overhaul as mentioned above. :)  

Is there a reason Gems are listed on the appearance tab rather than inventory? Seems a bit odd placement. Similarly, any reason Nails and Wood don't show up on the inventory tab?
Gems are listed on the bottom of the left sidebar of the screen by the number of days.

Aww, and I just go on board the bandwagon. A shame that it happens in the same timeframe when Fenoxo is also abandoning CoC. Will you include the final official CoC update in the mod when it will come out? 

Anyway, I wish you good luck, when the time will come to depart from this project.

Kitteh is not going to leave CoC Mod, just taking a much needed break. He has other things going on in his life besides developing and coding CoC. When he leaves it is temporary. :)

Are there plans to add actual descriptions for the deer legs, rather than redirecting to pig?

Huh? Did not know the pig legs were being called on the deer-morph description, though I've yet to do the deer tf thang. If they are being described as pig legs, either it is a small bug (pointer pointing to the wrong description) that will be fixed soon, or it is temporary till kitteh codes in the description for deer legs. He is a BIT busy with all that stuff that was added v1.3.x,.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Scavenging nails from the Library doesn't seem to work, I only get the Study option. Is there a prerequisite event beyond getting the Toolbox before you can scavenge, or am I trying in the wrong location?Nevermind, finally had the burnt library appear again in the desert. Had dismissed that one as I recalled it being a one-time event.
Have yet to find the burnt library. Saw it on fire, nada since. Then again haven't been looking in Desert for anything sooo... :)  

Ok, semi-stupid question time, What does 'respec' mean during the Ascension process? "Respec all level-up perks for 5 Ascension perk points." *confused*

Vinick

Nov 22, 2015

Once Lethice is iced -- could be wrong here so chime in guys if you know better -- but when you kill Lethice that's pretty much the end of the game. You can hang around pre-ascension like I did. Do some non-main quest stuff (I missed doing the Fera thing at Halloween so I reset my computer calendar and played through).  At present, there is no corrupting set up for Tel'Adre (MASSIVE undertaking that, development and coding alike).

The original CoC is slated for completion according to Savin, one of the chief authors. He and Fenoxo are to complete it soon. How soon no one seems to know. *shrug*

As far as the Mod goes, once Lethice's Stronghold has been completed, kitteh is going to add that where the placeholder is currently. Beyond that there are several projects in the works.
So as of now you can only kill Lethice you can't choose to replace her or take power? What do you mean by "several projects in the works" do you mean there are mods meant to improve the corruption mechanic? I haven't found much mod wise but the choice mechanic that was so prevalent early on was something I enjoyed. After Tel'Adre though you stop really getting corrupt choices. It's mostly just have sex or don't nothing really involving corruption, but then I could be wrong though I never did everything I don't think.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Ok, semi-stupid question time, What does 'respec' mean during the Ascension process? "Respec all level-up perks for 5 Ascension perk points." *confused*

To me, that means that it would remove all perks gained by perk points and refund the points spent on them allowing you to try a different build without starting a new character.  The process of doing so should cost 5 ascension point.  Not having tried that though, this is simply my best interpretation of the option.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
So as of now you can only kill Lethice you can't choose to replace her or take power? What do you mean by "several projects in the works" do you mean there are mods meant to improve the corruption mechanic? I haven't found much mod wise but the choice mechanic that was so prevalent early on was something I enjoyed. After Tel'Adre though you stop really getting corrupt choices. It's mostly just have sex or don't nothing really involving corruption, but then I could be wrong though I never did everything I don't think.

There is a variety of things you may do in-game, be it from the Pure aspect or Corrupt. Each has its advantages as well as disadvantages.  If your Pure there are some you cannot have companions, and the same for Corrupt, other who will leave camp or not join to begin with. If you are corrupt to a certain level before attempting to enter Tel'Adre, you will not be admitted (you can lower your corruption to an acceptable level and enter later on).  If you are corrupted to a high level, there are Bad Ends you may fall into. Etc.

At present, yes, Lethice is a placeholder and you can killer strictly to gain access to Ascension.  When the gods, Fenoxo and Savin, drop the completed Lethice's Stronghold (D3), kitteh will incorporate it into the mod. At that point, anything that they have included in D3 -- killing Lethice, taking her place as ruler of Mareth, etc -- will be available. We are leaving those choices to the original game writers.

There are several projects in development from one stage or other: Savanah (my project that has b derailed a bit due  to difficulties I face that have nothing to do with CoC); addition of several TFs that would lead to more races available; an overhaul on Ingnam for the Prolog; an overhaul on combat mechanics; more critters to populate the swamp and bog zones as well as the added zones, Glacial Rift and Volcanic Crag; and much more.

To me, that means that it would remove all perks gained by perk points and refund the points spent on them allowing you to try a different build without starting a new character.  The process of doing so should cost 5 ascension point.  Not having tried that though, this is simply my best interpretation of the option.

I had originally thought so till I tried it. Cost me 5 Ascension points with no noticeable change. Then, out of curiousity I tried it again with the same result: lost 5 more points without any noticeable changes. And again. And etc. *shrug*

Metalax

Nov 21, 2015
Sand Witches is a cult. Open up Codex - Cults - Sand Witches.

:)
Already checked that after the 'sand witch codex unlocked' message came up when first encountering a Sand Witch in the Desert, but it wasn't there. Just checked again and neither button under cults is unlocked on this character and the counter is reading as one higher than the number of visibly unlocked codex under all three categories.

Losing your weapon is in line with what the Elders of Ingnam want: you to be a sacrificial lamb to the demons wishes. You step through the portal, pass out, demon gives you lust draft, you wake up and hump the demons leg, where you are taken to the demon factory and plugged in to supply your sexual fluids to help corrupt the world.

Sending you in with a weapon may cause problems.

Back to losing your weapon, not sure on this since I've gone through the prologue a few times, but try putting it in your inventory (don't carry it in your hands), that MIGHT work on keeping it.

Gems are listed on the bottom of the left sidebar of the screen by the number of days.
 Yes, I know that the gems are shown on the sidebar, I was asking if there was a reason that they also appeared in the appearance tab rather than in the inventory tab which would make more sense.

On the weapon stripping, I get the lore reason for why weapons are taken, but the pregenerated characters that are given a weapon as part of their package really should still have it after passing through the portal, just as they have it if you skip the prologue.

I did do an attempt at unequipping the weapon before passing through, but it was still taken.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
To scavenge the nails from the library wreckage, you have to explore the desert with carpenter's toolbox.

Apparently, I've goofed a bit with the code when I've refactored the codex. Sand witches used the wrong check. It checked for fetish followers instead of sand witches. This will be corrected.

Ascension is going to be overhauled at a point.

And no, you can't corrupt Kiha. Don't even think about it. I don't like the entire corruption system to be honest. Although I've been considering a part where you can fight Urta and Edryn to forcibly gain entry into Tel'Adre much like how you can fight the bazaar guard to gain entry to Bizarre Bazaar by force.