Saendra Throbb

Ero.praz

May 17, 2016
I see the option to use Throbb on her but its grayed out. Is there steps i need to take to enable it? I've already tried having it in the inventory. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can try actually, but she'll refuse and then it'll become greyed out. By the way, usually if you mouseover the button, it'll tell you why it's not clickable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The buttons are there so you're aware of what you can do. The tooltips are there as a hint. For example:

[Unlock Door] You don't have the key to this door, but maybe you can find it nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ero.praz

May 17, 2016
The buttons are there so you're aware of what you can do. The tooltips are there as a hint. For example:

[Unlock Door] You don't have the key to this door, but maybe you can find it nearby.

That would imply there's an action I missed and not impossible as it is.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Umm, in the context of using Throbb on Saendra, it says the following:

[Use Throbb] Saendra seemed pretty against the idea of using Throbb for the process.
or
[Use Throbb] If you had some, you could try and offer a dose of Throbb to Saendra rather than having to pay the extortionate fee it would otherwise take.

Both times the action is impossible, and the disabled button will tell you the reason as a tooltip once you've hovered your mouse over it.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
It's pretty simple, It's Savin telling you he's COCKBLOCKING you. Basically it's a fuck you all, she's my creation and I just put that in there to tease you. At least that's the vibe I'm getting off of it.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
More to address why you can't just give her the dirt cheap option and to answer a resounding no to the "can we make her become a throbb nympho" question.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It's pretty simple, It's Savin telling you he's COCKBLOCKING you. Basically it's a fuck you all, she's my creation and I just put that in there to tease you. At least that's the vibe I'm getting off of it.

No, Savin cockblocking the player is what you can call his refusal to let them have a go at Saendra's pussy even when their relationship has moved to at least being good friends with benefits.

I still have fate in his ability to capitalize on the scene feeling like a proper special occasion when it will finally happen, but that doesn't make the waiting any less frustrating.

MistyBirb post: 81511 said:
I mean, you can still make her a futa. Throbb is just a horrible way to do it because Throbb itself is horrible.

The game calling you out on turning Penny into a cumslut during the Badger reporting scene was one of the most potent player punches I have ever seen. I know I can just delete certain flags and make it so nothing has ever happened, but that just won't feel right. We need a proper in-game way of turning her back, and if I ever stop being such a lazy bastard and write anything for TiTS, that will be the second thing I'll try.

#fixpenny

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

No, but feel free to keep ignorantly shitposting. That helps everybody. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Honestly, if Saen never wants to let Steele in the front door, I'd understand and respect that. Some people see that kind of thing as a big deal. It might seem silly when she's already letting you destroy her rumpus and is receptive/trusting enough that you can convince her to grow a dick, but a lot of peoples' personal quirks are silly. :p

But the infuriating part is the fact that Savin repeatedly told people that Saen isn't averse to using her 'front door' and will have vaginal sex with PC 'when the time is right.' That would not have been the case if she just said that she doesn't wanna use her vag because of *insert reason*, and because she is su h a buttslut.

That's why I was always cool with Savin stating that Syri will never get her vag back.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
This actually brings up a fair point... why don't WE have access to risk-free cock-growing mods, but everyone else seems to have when the plot demands it?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Saen is a gigantic buttslut and loves it up the rumpus way more.

That said, Saen vaginal will come when it's always been coming: when her questline is finished.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Also, 'when the time is right' could mean anything. Saen-puss might be out of reach until you're CEO and she has a reason to get even closer to you...

So she can dig for gold! :capitalism:

:p

Nah, Saen and Steele will go and dig for that pirate gold together.

And then they will wonder what the hell are they supposed to do with all that worthless gold and have a hot vaginal to get their minds off of it.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
And then they will wonder what the hell are they supposed to do with all that worthless gold and have a hot vaginal to get their minds off of it.

Yes. That's exactly how that will go down. Saendra's story isn't destined to end in tragedy and sorrow at all. Nope. RomCom time, really...

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
This actually brings up a fair point... why don't WE have access to risk-free cock-growing mods, but everyone else seems to have when the plot demands it?

Don't we alrady have? Kind of at least with Synthsheath. I mean, it is a horse cock, but you can easily change that with the dong designer after getting it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Saen is a gigantic buttslut and loves it up the rumpus way more.

That said, Saen vaginal will come when it's always been coming: when her questline is finished.

I ownder if this one is similaar like to recent eternal question people had: how many plot planets will be and Fen was jsut too busy to sit and set some numbers. SO here I suppose Savin someday in future also figure out answer ot question: So how many quests will have Sean plotline? :smugdog:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Don't we alrady have? Kind of at least with Synthsheath. I mean, it is a horse cock, but you can easily change that with the dong designer after getting it.

That's not the point. The point is that when Saendra goes to get a dick, she doesn't use Throbb, she doesn't use a Synthsheath or anything we know of. She gets a (presumably) custom mod that only exists for plot-reasons. The Synthsheath isn't just a "grow a dick" effect, either. It ratches up your production quite a bit, aswell. For me, it's to the point of sleeping when empty results in blueballs.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I like to give her all the Throbb first and then the horse cock.