Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "Lemme get dressed and we'll go. Kinda fun walking around the house naked though..." He chuckles, running upstairs to get dressed, and running back down after he's dressed and geared up, the necklace around his neck. "Everyone ready to go?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy and Willow are by the door already.

"Yes! Lets go Master! I am excited now!"

"Right, what she said."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus smiles and walks out, wrapping his arms around the women, leading them to the city. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the trio quickly reach the city, no problems on the way there. The city is awake and active as per usual for this time of day. Jessy looks around with mild disinterest while Willow keeps looking around for a leather worker. Quickly finding one, she pulls Dryvus over to the stall run by a burly rhino man.

"Hey there, what can I do for you two?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pushes Willow forwards. "I want the sexiest, tightest, most revealing clothes you have for this one. Oh, and make sure tight leggings are among those."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He looks over Willow. "So thigh high tight leather leggings. a leather C string and some leather straps that will cover her nipples but not her areaola. that sound good?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Easy!" He gets to work with his tools and sewing kit. Within minutes he has the new outfit ready and hands it over to Willow who dons it without delay. "Thirty dons!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus tosses him the money. "Thanks a ton!" He turns to look at Willow. He's quiet for a few seconds, then "I am SO tearing those off tonight..." Can be heard. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow strikes a pose for him. The black leather goes good against her dark red skin. The leggings are tight and leave her feet still exposed. They move all the way up to her ass, pushing her cheeks up and making them look bigger and more plush. A leather C string barely hides her pussy, the puffy lips slipping into view with every step. Finally around her back and breasts are thin leather straps. They cover her nipples but her areaola are still visible and her breasts are still in full view.

"Thank you master! i feel so sexy!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very slutty, lots of sex appeal, perfect for a succubus to attract attention and desire. I approve."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'd get you one too, but... Nah it would look weird..." Dryvus mutters, looking Jessy over. "Well, time to head back, I suppose. We got what we wanted." He says, curling his tail around Willow, slipping it under her C-string, and wrapping his arm around Jessy, his fingers groping and squeezing her butt. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow giggles and squeezes her thighs around his tail, her pussy already wet.

Jessy just gives him a snarky grin and follows along

Back at the lake, Kresh and Frasia are in a mock battle, with Frasia trying to land a hit and Kresh dodging easily.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooh... They're still going at it. You guys head on inside. I'll stay out here and watch. See if I can pick up a few things..." He says, sending them on their way with another smack to their asses. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow and Jessy go about their business while the fight goes on.

"Too slow! you are supposed to lash out, not sluggishly throw!"

Another miss

"Watch your feet. Plant with one foot, lead with the other. I could have tripped you three times you are so sloppy."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles and moves closer, sitting with his chin in his hands as he watches them fight. Of course, their jiggling breasts and asses were providing half the entertainment...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
This goes on for the better part of an hour before Kresh catches a slow punch, flips Krasia onto her back and jumps away. 

"Alright...that is enough for now."

"Fucking...hell...how are...you...so fast?"

"I am not that fast, I am just not wasting movement like you are."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She's right!" Dryvus calls out, standing up, dusting himself off, and walking over to them, clapping them both on their shoulders. "Frasia, you kinda do fight a little too... Rashly. Observe Kresh'na's movements, especially her feet. And don't put too much power in your punches. Conserve your strength, draw the enemy out into making a stupid move and then strike!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Also cut back on your movements. Every second counts in combat, especially unarmed combat like this. The way you flail leaves you wide open."

"Ugh...this is hard. I just want to punch people!"

"Well they won't just stand there while you hit them!"

Frasia groans and just lays there panting. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah Kresh has a point. They won't just stand there." He chuckles, pulling Kresh to him and kissing her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh gives a small gasp that quickly fades away as she turns into putty once more.

"How can a woman...as strong and fast as her...turning into a little subby with a single kiss?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pulls away a bit. "Same way you get off on being treated roughly! Plus I just like it when this happens..." He says, wrapping his arms around her, his left holding her up while his right slides down to her ass, slipping two fingers into her asshole and thrusting them in and out in time with Kresh's breaths. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her breathing picks up in tempo as her ass is played with by his expert fingers, her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

"I...guess that is true. But it seems so different to me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We all have weird fetishes, Chomper. I, for one, just love sticking it in someone's asshole. Like now, for instance." He says, pulling his pants down just enough to expose his hard dicks to the air, bodily lifting Kresh up, lining up his dicks with her asshole, and slowly penetrating her, his tongue slipping into her mouth as usual. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh lets out a low rumbling moan as her ass was stuffed by his twin demon dicks, the normally tight hole stretching out to contain both of them at once. Any complaints are cut off by the kiss, reducing her to so much fuck meat.

"Yea, we all knew that by now boss. you love anal." She gives him a snide grin and stands up. "I am going for a swim. Be back in a while!" She runs at the water and dives in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So now I have you all to myself..." Dryvus says, pulling back and looking her in the eyes before walking over to a nearby tree, his dicks still in her, and leaning her weight against it. "I'll start moving when you tell me to..." He says, nuzzling her neck and hefting her legs up and wrapping them around his waist, his hands on her butt, both supporting her weight and stretching her open to ease his entry. His tongue slides out and lazily flicks across a nipple, tweaking it while he waits for her to adjust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She manages to collect herself just enough to look him in the eyes and smile. "use my Chieftain, claim my ass as yours once again"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus grins, her words music to his ears. He thrusts into her very slowly, trying not to go too fast and hurt her. His tongue slithers into her mouth, wrapping around hers. He bottoms out, and stays still for a moment before fluidly rolling his hips back and forth.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps her legs locked around his hips and moans happily into his mouth as Dryvus thrusts into her tight ass hole, claiming it just as he has several times before. She has stretched out a fair bit, able to take both foot long members as the same time, but still maintains and almost painful tightness to her hole.