Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Finally done. Now I'm just going to let you orgasm..." He says, turning over so he's underneath her, his tongue out to join in the fun. He keeps fingering her ass, adding to fingers to her pussy, while his tongue slides in after the fingers in her pussy and slither around inside her pussy, lashing around, and rubbing over her G-spot. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her new tightness is amazing, almost virginal in feeling as she writhes around on the floor. Her ass and pussy clamp down nice and tight as she rapidly rushes toward orgasm, spraying her girlcum over his hand and tongue.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles and rolls out from under her, crawling on his hands and knees to her face and giving her a sloppy kiss, letting her taste her own cum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles lightly and returns the kiss happily, her arms resting around his shoulders again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm..." Dryvus hums into the kiss before pulling away a bit. "Gotten used to me yet...?" He asks with a cheeky smile on his face, an eyebrow raised. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh geeze, don't flatter yourself Dryvus. I appreciate you fixing my body like that but for now you are just a good lay." She pats his cheek a few times with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus gives a mock whine with puppy dog eyes and pulled down lips. "Ah you're gonna love me soon enough. Just wait and see!" He says, winking, kissing her, and getting up, spanking her ass with his tail. "I'll go see if Kresh and Frasia have gotten back yet." He smiles and walks out. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh dear, I can't tell if that is a promise or a threat!" She laughs as he leaves, getting back to her crystals.

Kresh has not returned yet, but Frasia is back and sitting on the coast with her mother, who looks rather excited.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus walks up to them, dropping in between them and wrapping his arms around their shoulders. "Hey Chomper. How you doing, Mildred?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There is my son in law!" Mildred picks him up and smashes his face between her breasts, swinging him around in a hug.

"Uhh, hi boss...I told my mother about the kid...as you can see, she is very pleased with this news."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus barely has time for a breath before Mildred gives him a bear hug. He laughs and lets her swing him around, enjoying the feeling of her soft breasts on his face. 

Until he realised it was Frasia's mom.  

And then he realised he was running out of breath. 

He starts shaking Mildred's shoulder, and she puts him down, punching his shoulder. He gasps for breath. "I can see that!" He laughs, still panting. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"About time you two got a little tiger shark coming along for me! Don't you two kiddos worry, I will watch the her whenever you want! Teach her how to be a real shark in this lake!"

"Mother...don't teach my child to rape people and obtain dominance..."

"Why not?" She looks at Dryvus "you think it's a good idea right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He's quiet for a moment. "Well... In all honesty, I want her to be strong and able to defend herself, but... I don't want her fighting just to rape someone." He says, his head tilted to the side. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ugh! you two keep attaching strings to everything fun!"

"Mother!"

"Alright, alright...no rape training then...Just normal training. You two are so boring!"

"Yes, boring and practical, that is just how we live with our lake side mansion." She gives her mother a death pan stare.

"Anyway! So what are your plans here Dryvus, are your traveling days over?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not by a long shot. Still have to go and find one last human. And figure out how to send them back home. And after that, start earning for myself. Then maybe after I've gotten a good amount of cash, I'll settle down for real." He says, his hands on his hips. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods along as he talks "That is good, you have goals, don't want to stagnate."

"Says the woman who spends her days loafing around a lake fucking her harem."

"a harem that I earned young lady! That goblin is rubbing off on you."

"I know, it is horrible." She smiles at Dryvus with a sly grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, regardless of those rules, feel free to ask me to baby sit. You only have a couple weeks until she will be a teenager ready to go out on her own!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Cuh- what!?" Dryvus sputters. "Couple of weeks!? You're joking, right!?" He says, looking completely bewildered. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mildred shakes her head. "No, did they not tell you yet? This place changes everything. Pregnancies only take two to three weeks on average. Babies turn to toddlers in a week, toddlers to kids, kids to teens, teens to young adults. You have a month at max before your little girl will be as big as me!"

"Yea boss...I am only five years old."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus looks at Frasia, slightly grossed out. "If we were back home, I'd be cast out for being a pedophile... But like you said, since this land changes people... And since Frasia here is already full grown... I suppose I'll just adjust." He says, still looking faintly green. "In fact, I'm actually twenty five standard human years old. Whiiiich makes me the most experienced person here, I suppose." He chuckles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sorry boss...that is just how it works here. We age rapidly until fully grown and then slow down to live out longer lives. Everything just comes naturally to the denizens here, we don't have to learn about sex, we grow up knowing about it from the get go..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah the poor kid is gonna be exposed to sex right from the start. You know how I like to live." He winks at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh I see how it is, you wont let me teach them rape but you will let them watch your orgies." Mildred pouts at him.

"There is a big difference mom! Those orgies are consensual!"

"Still sex!"

"Oh you are being such a child right now..."

Mildred sighs "I know and I am sorry...just excited to meet my new grand baby!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles. "Not sex in front of the kid, exactly, but if it happens to walk in on me railing someone... Well... I ain't stopping!" He chuckles. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia laughs and pats his back "Yea, I figured as much. They would probably just stare and then wander off to bite something I am sure."

"Alright you two, I have some slutty sharks to take care of, your goblins potions worked great! they are just cock hungry cum sluts now!" She gives them both a firm hug and dives back into the lake.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well that was strange. As always..." He says, chuckling. "Come on. Let's head back inside. Oh by the way, I used this nice 'n' tight stuff on Jessy. Tight as a virgin now." He grins evilly. "Just gonna make her squeal a lot more and a lot louder!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, that means you can mold her holes to the shape of your cocks! That should be fun!"

Frasia wraps her arm around his sides and walks back inside with him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right, yeah. But I'm planning to focus on Willow tonight. Kinda been ignoring the poor girl lately." He says, his hand slipping down her back to rest on her ass, caressing it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am sure she doesn't mind....last I saw her she was posing in front of a mirror with her knew...uh...clothes. If you can even call them clothes. More like leather pieces huh?"