Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It... certainly can be if you are not the type to just go with mindless sex and indulgence. But that is for my concern sir, not your own. Is there anything else I can do for you now?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, that will be all," he said, the mood having clearly left, or rather, having never been there in the first place.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nods her head and stands up, quickly leaving the room and heading back out to the others.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Despite it still being early in the evening, None of the others were present in the living room. Listening closely, however, Hilda thought she heard the sound of grunting coming from Eros' room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Following the noises, she gets to Eros' room and peeks inside, though she has a good idea on what is going on. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda was treated to quite the spectacle as she peeked through the open door. Tamara and Eros were locked in mid coitus, She on her back, while he steadily thrust into her I that slow steady hammering rhythm of his that had kept Hilda going for almost an hour. Meanwhile, Freya sat at the vanity, leaning back to admire her brother and Tamara as they went at it. Her hands were between her legs, one slowly stroking her erect members, while the other was three fingers deep into her pussy.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda slowly walks into the room and approaches Freya with a smile, her cock up and hard "Might I serve you now my lady? Perhaps give you something better than some fingers?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The three of them nearly jumped out of their skins at Hilda's sudden approach. "Hilda? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Achelous," said Eros, as he pulled out of Tamara.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Achelous sent me away my lord. He was not in the mood... or to say, he never really was. Just dealt with his lust and quickly sent me on my way. I didn't even reach climax. Said I looked like the woman you used to share.... which seemed to upset him." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
At the mention of the woman, Eros' eyes widen. "Damn it, this was supposed to make him feel better!" spat Eros, as he quickly dressed, and hurried out of the room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda shrank a bit as Eros stormed out of the room. She looked over to Freya "Should... I go with him my lady?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, I doubt that would help," said Freya, dejectedly. "This night was a gamble, and it looks like it's not going to pay off. Now, I just hope Eros can clean up the mess."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda sits down and stares at the floor. "My lady... is this my fault perhaps? Was I not doing a good enough job to entice him and put him in the mood? Or was this a lost cause from the start?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"The cause is not lost, but it is obvious that this was the wrong way to approach it. Clearly, Achelous has grown up a bit more than we realized."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I see... do you require any further service my lady? Or shall we simply remain idle for now?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, this rather somber turn of events has truly killed the mood, so I will be retiring to my bedchambers for now," replied Freya. "You two may do as you like for now." Freya exited the room, leaving Hilda and Tamara alone.

"Well, this night sure took a gloomy turn," commented Tamara.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda sits next to Tamara and rubs her back with one hand. "Yea, no kidding right? It started out in good fun but went south really fast." She looks over to Tamara and grins "Naughty girl has some naughty feet though!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're still in the mood? Haven't you cum like three times tonight already?" asked Tamara, leaning into Hilda.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wraps her arm around Tamara's shoulder "I can go ten times before truly running out of steam. Was more just saying that you really caught me off guard under the table back there.... and I kind of liked it." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, it was Freya's idea. Too bad it didn't work out with Achelous; a whole night of flirting and teasing gone to waist. Wait a minute, should I even be sad about that?" she asked, sitting up as realization hit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we did more with each other than anything else... so that was at least a bonus. But no.... there is no real reason to be upset about it." She flops onto her back and sighs "So... what should we do while they try and patch things up?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Tamara laid down next to her. "Well, the prince was right on the verge of making me orgasm before you interrupted," she said, with a mischievous grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls over so she is on top of Tamara, looking down at her with a grin "Oh my, is that so? Should I finish the job for him then? Give you your favorite cock around?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara reached up and pecked Hilda on the nose. "My, aren't you a charmer?" she said, as she opened her legs to reveal that she was still slick from her coupling with the prince. "Come on, give it to me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles down at her and grabs her cock, slowly lining i up with Tamara's pussy. She slowly slid it up and down, teasing the little ausaur under her just for a moment before finally pushing her cock in inch by inch, going as deep as Tamara's body would allow. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"God, your cock is so much better than Eros'," Tamara sighed, as she was penetrated, her inner walls squeezing tightly on Hilda's immense member as it slid inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, that is always a lovely fact to hear." She sinks in to the hilt before coming to a halt for just a moment. Once she was sure Tamara had appropriately stretched out, she began to piston her cock in and out of her, starting slow and building pace until she had a good ball slapping pace going. "I don't know why... but you feel so much better than all those histaran girls!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"All those? Have you been fooling around behind my back?" Tamara said, indignantly as she wrapped her legs around Hilda's waist, holding her inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks and comes to a halt "It's not like I have much of a choice.... it was durning Hera's training..." She gives her a sad look, wanting to move again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, okay, I suppose I can let it slide then," she said, releasing Hilda's hips.