Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes mistress." He replies, grinning and turning on the hot water and a bit of the cold and waiting for the tub to fill up. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The tub quickly fills up and Jessy slithers into it with a sigh. "Oh, just the right temperature. Good job bath boy. Now, start with a shoulder rub." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeess mistress." Dryvus gets into the tub behind Jessy. "You want oil or no?" He asks, reaching for the bottle. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right." He wraps his hand around the bottle and pops the cap open with his thumb, dripping a generous amount of oil into the palm of his other hand before snapping it shut. He rubs the oil into both hands before working his fingers on her back, rubbing his thumb in circles while his fingers massage her collarbone and the sides of her upper back. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy lets out a pleased sigh and rests her upper body on the lip of the tub. her eyes drift closed as her works. "Mmmm, that is lovely, keep doing that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The whole back or just the upper part?" He asks, moving his hands to her spine and pressing his knuckles into it. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus drops his hands lower, massaging the middle of her back, pressing just enough for it to be ticklish, his hands still running in circles around her back, his fingers working the oil in and loosening up muscles, pressing pressure points to relieve her and make her relax. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, that is perfect Dryvus. Now for the scales." She rolls over and hands him a long brush with soft bristles. "Use this with my scale polish in the blue bottle." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Scale polish. Right." He takes the blue bottle, again applying the stuff liberally onto the brush before getting to his knees in the tub and gently rubbing her scales down with it, making sure to get it under the scales, cleaning out the dirt underneath. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy lets out the cutests squeaks and sighs as her large lower body is treated just how she likes it. "Mmm, for some reason it feels so much better when someone else does it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Because it's not you doing it." Dryvus mutters, chuckling and working briskly at her scales, making his way down to the tip of her scaly tail. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a bit more work, Dryvus has the entire scaly tail spotless and shining! He can even see his face in the reflection of her crystals scales. "Alright, just one more thing before I cut you loose."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Please tell me it involves dicks going into holes." He says, looking up at her and smirking. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, you greedy ball of lust, it does." She turns around again and pushes her ass toward him. "Slow and deep if you don't mind. and be gentle, I am all tight back there now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts. "Greedy ball of lust? That's a new one." He grins and runs his hands over her flared bottom. "One in each hole or two in each? You pick." He says, rubbing his dicks back and forth through the cleavage of her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Dryvus, my pussy is in the front...you can't reach it from the back. Start with one and see how it goes from there. If these new holes of mine work, maybe we can get both in."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes. "I have something to reach the one in the front too, you know!" A tailcock slides out from his back and wiggles in front of her. "But I'll start with your ass. And since you're going to be pretty damn tight now, it'll be like taking your virginity all over again." He reaches for the oil bottle as the tentacle recedes into his back. He spreads a generous amount of lube onto his dicks before pressing one oil slicked finger to her backdoor. "And if it's going to be like your first time as well, I need to get you loosened up just enough to take it." He says, his finger starting to thrust slowly in and out of her ass.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A soft moan escapes her lips as his finger teases the insides of her ass. She in staggeringly tight and it seems her sensitivity has been kicked up as a side effect.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus raises an eyebrow. He'd have to thank Altra for this later... He adds a second finger to the thrusting, his other hand reaching around and teasing her clit as he leans closer and rains down light kisses on her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmmm, this feels so much better than I remember...." She tilts her head to the side so he can reach more of her neck while gently pushing against his fingers as her new sensitive ass is fingered gently. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Maybe because I'm not trying to leave you with a sore ass this time?" He murmurs, smiling and burying his head in her neck, his teeth digging gently into her skin. He pulls his fingers out and lines his bottom dick up with her asshole. "Now relax... This might hurt just a little bit." He says, pushing into her tight ass as slowly as he can, not more than half an inch at a time. His free hand reaches up and starts groping a breast, squeezing and kneading it as he tries to take it slow and not ram himself into her like every muscle in his body is screaming at him to do. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth as he slowly pushes one of his massive demon dicks inside her near painfully tight ass. She has to take several braks just to breath and try to relax a bit more. With some effort and a bit of time Dryvus manages to get his entire cock back in, his teasing of her breasts and neck helping her ease up just a bit.

"Geeze...this is worse than my first tight...i didn't think that was possible."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You can thank Altra for that.... I'll start moving when you tell me to, okay?" He says, kissing every part of her neck again, his hands still working at her breasts and clit. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy relaxes in his embrace, letting her ass stretch to the shape of his cock for a couple minutes before nodding her head. "Ok...you can move now. Slowly or I will bury you in the sand."

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of that, I have no doubt..." He murmurs, gently nibbling at her earlobe. He slowly draws back out, grabbing the oil bottle with a tentacle cock and upending it on his dick as he does so before pushing it back inside even slower. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy shudders and moans as Dryvus drags his cock slowly out and pushes it slowly back into her ass. Her breathing is already becoming heavy and lusty as new found sensitivity drives her deeper into lust faster than normal. "It feels...so good. I can feel...every bump of your cock...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus is too busy trying to control himself to reply. All he wants right now is to rut this ass until his balls are drained. But he forces himself to maintain the pace, the copious amounts of pre being squeezed out of his dick lubing her up even more. 

[Dammit. Came too fast. Hentai + This^ + 3 days of not fapping = BOOM + huge mess. :/ ] 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eventually, Jessy starts pushing back against his cock as her ass stretches out to accommodate his size and girth. By this point she feels like a warm, wet and tight dick sleeve for him to use as he sees fit. her breasts jiggle and swing as she pushes herself against him. "Fffuuuck...go a little faster...come on! It feels so good!"

[Yea, I know that feeling. Should we stop for now?]