Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"First off, Willow doesn't have only "Fuck me" spells. Maybe four or five out of all the spells in her book have anything to do with lust. And second, you can't possibly be worse than the guy who taught me how to fight. He would beat the crap out of me if I even parried wrong!" He says, leaning back. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Is that a challenge Dryvus? I could be a cruel woman if you like!" She gives him an evil grin before sliding over to the door. "Come along then, we are not disturbing my crystals for this. We will start with basic earth."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two of them are soon out in the court yard. "Geomancy is control over the earth and stone. It specializes in defense and unlike other magics, it does physical damage and is best at dispatching other mages." She turns and faces Dryvus. "Simply learning geomancy will strengthen your body! Powerful movements and control are needed lest you get crushed by the very stone you seek to use!" She slams her powerful tail on the floor, a chunk of rock floating up in front of her. With a thrust of her fist it flies straight at Dryvus! The last second before it would have hit, she raises her hand and it slits in half, sailing past him. "Understand?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, his face containing no trace of his usual humour. "Understood... Master." He bows his head slightly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good!" She slams her tail again and floats a rock over to him, dropping it at his feet. "Lift it with you arms Dryvus. Feel the weight of what you are trying to move with your will."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He takes a deep breath and lifts his arm, his hand facing the rock. He tries to extend his will and lift the rock as high as he can, his brow furrowed in concentration. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The rock rumbles a bit, but doesn't move.

"Wrong!" She slams her tail and teh ground under him shifts, tossing him on his butt. "Earth does not move by wiggling your fingers! Stone does not respect wishy washy levitation! I said lift it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks and gets to his feet, staring at the rock. Just what did she mean... Maybe she meant... The rock... Was supposed to be... An extension of his personality? Maybe he should try treating the rock as, say, he would treat a friend. He focuses on the rock again, picturing it to be one of his friends, and commands it to lift. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again the rock wobbles and Jessy throws him on his ass.

She sighs "Are you sure you are up to this Dryvus? What did I say Geomancy was? Powerful movements!" She slams her tail and the rock goes flying sky high, coming back down with a thud.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Oh. It hit him. He was supposed to treat the thing as he would a heavy weapon. He stands again, then focuses on the rock again. This time, he swings his fist upwards in a powerful punch, like as if he were swinging a claymore with one hand. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The rock bounces up several feet before coming back down.

"Good! Like that! Use your entire body to move the stone!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He takes another deep breath, stands in his typical 'ready' position, with his legs spread apart, then, moving his whole body, he twists and punches upwards, throwing his whole body into the punch. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The rock goes flying foward and shatters against the ground on impact. 

"Yes! Just like that! Throw your hole body and weight into it! Stomp your feet, throw your fists!" She slams her tail and makes three more rocks "All three at once!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus takes a step back before kicking out in a powerful backflip and slamming his fists into the ground when he lands, sending one rock upwards and the other two smashing down. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The ground under Dryvus shakes and suddenly slides him straight in front of Jessy, who smiles at him. "Alright, that is good for now, though lay off the flips, too fancy and uses more energy than needed. Speaking of which...you might want to sit down."

Dryvus suddenly feels very tired and sore, like her just did the worlds hardest work out. His muscles burn and clench like they have been over used.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a loud groan and keels over backwards. "Oooowwww!!!" He whines, his muscles starting to cramp. "A bit of a warning would have been nice!" He groans at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You might have held back...besides, you rarely give warnings either." She gives him a grin and sits down next to him. "that is the draw back to geomancy. It is very physically demanding and you just went all out as a new comer."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, at least I'll get used to it quicker..." He mumbles, groaning as another muscle spasm rips through him, his limbs and back twitching. "I don't suppose you have anything for the– Argh!– the pain, do you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and places a hand on his chest. Her palm glows gold and the pain slowly recedes to a dull ache at most. "Fine, but only this once. The pain is part of learning." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thank you." He reaches up and pulls her down into a kiss, rolling her heavy body on top of his. "Thanks a lot." He says, smiling. "And not just for the healing. Thank you for... Everything." He says, touching his forehead to hers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles down at him, happily returning the kiss. "I have not done much Dryvus...but for what it is worth, you are welcome. All this is certainly better than living in that cave."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Aren't you lucky I found you, huh...?" He says, kissing her again. "Or rather, I'm lucky you decided to pick me instead. And maybe not so lucky when it came to the flying crystals." He chuckles, kissing her again. 

[Went for dinner.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh the minor details. What are a few flying crystals between friends right?" She laughs and gets back up. "Besides, everything worked out just fine right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pretends to slip and plants his face right between her breasts. "One day, I'm gonna use these as an actual pillow. So soft and squishy... Can you sleep with me tonight? Pretty pleaaaase?" He asks, his voice muffled by the titflesh around him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, they are very nice tits, I can't blame you for wanting them so badly. Very well, tonight I will join you and fufill your dreams." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs. "Thanks a ton, Jessy." He walks back to the house, his hand in hers. "We'll have dinner with the others and then go to sleep. That okay?" He asks.