Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus is awestruck for a few moments, simply staring up at her. Suddenly, his senses came back to him and he realised he was staring. "O-oh right. Well let's head off, then." He says, turning to head for the swamp. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gawd follows behind him, her steps shaking the ground around her as she makes her way to the swamp with Dryvus. "I'm sorry if I scare you...it is why I stay laying down most of the time. Here." She reaches down and grabs him gently, lifting him up and placing him on her shoulder. "I walk faster than you anyway."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs. "Well you didn't scare me. I was just surprised you were a LOT bigger than I thought! And anyway, the view from up here is pretty beautiful." He says, hanging on to a lock of her hair so he doesn't fall off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They quickly come to the gate and pull the lever, Gawd has to duck to fit through it but she gets past just the same. On the other side is the swamp, murky, humid and smelling bad.

207142-6.thumb.jpg.93c091040d03d0bee563468a8f6cdba0.jpg

Gawd starts walking to an outcropping of trees to the east. "So, you chop the base thin and I can break it off from there. Don't want to rip the entire thing out, something could grow on the stump."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? Nature conservationist. I like that!" He says, chuckling, taking the axe out of the sack and starting to chop the tree down. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If we take all the trees down...no more will grow." She reaches into the tree and pulls down several nuts. "We should at least be fair, plant one for each we chop down."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods and takes the nuts. "Speaking of which, how many do you think we'll need?" He asks, wiping the sweat off his brow. The humid air and the exertion had got him sweating like a faucet. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That depends on what you are building. I imagine the six of you want a large home. I would start with maybe...thirty? Fiftey? you would be surprised at how quickly this wood will pass. Here, I will help."  She reaches for a new tree and pinches it at the base, breaking off the top and leaving a gnarled stump behind.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"At this point I really wish I had some magic that would help with this, but oh well!" He laughs, setting the axe down and planting a seed before picking it up again and savagely chopping at another tree. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two of them go at it for hours, chopping down trees and planting plenty of seeds behind them. Soon, the sun is going down and they got thirty trees down...mostly Gawd, but she had the obvious advantage. Picking up the large logs and Dryvus, she heads back through the gate and heads for the lake. 

"That went well, we got many logs for you to use. Though now the really hard part starts." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans. "Yeaaah don't remind me... There's the building, the furniture, the plumbing, the décor... Oh gods..." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gawd laughs as they step through the trees and back into the lake area. "Chin up Dryvus...how about I help with the foundation. I can save you some time digging by just pushing holds into the ground for the posts."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well that would be very nice of you, Gawd!" He says , smiling down at her, his hand still in her hair. "It would save us a lot of time. But the hardest work, I think, will be the house itself. Cutting up the wood, laying it down... And what are we supposed to use for mortar? Sand isn't exactly very stable. Don't want the house collapsing on our heads if I decide to fuck someone up against the wall!" He chuckles. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am sure you can find something to work for you." She steps over to the girls and places the logs down in a large pile and sets Dryvus down next to it. "Maybe someone back in Toy'la can help you."

the girls have been mapping out the house layout by putting sticks in the dirt where the corners should be....oh dear, this won't be easy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus hops off her shoulder. "Yeah I'd probably have to go and look for someone... I can't do this all by myself." He looks over at the posts. "That reminds me. How many floors do you guys want? Two? Three?" He says, looking at the girls. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Probably three large floors. I want my lab to be spacious!"

"That seems to be the general theme Chieftain...we all want a large room for our own purposes."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well then three floors it is!" He says, smiling wryly but inwardly groaning at the task he had set out for himself. This was NOT going to be easy...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gawd is already using her pinky finger to push deep holes for logs to be places in for the foundation. In no time flat she has every corner and support placement dug. "there...a strong head start! All you have to do is chop those logs into the appropriate length and smooth the top end so plants can be nailed into place flat."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right..." He looks at the logs. "I don't suppose anyone knows magic to strip the bark off the logs...?" He says, already reaching for a planer and walking over to one of the logs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They all shake their heads, but Frasia and Kresh grab their own planers and walk over with him. 

"Guess we do this the hold fashion way boss!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep..." He sighs before getting to his knees and starting to strip off the bark, planing them flat once they're done. Around midday, he calls for a break for everyone to rest their hands and eat and drink for a while. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Everyone has been working their hardest and welcome the break happily. Frasia, Altra, Kresh and Willow all flop onto the warm sand, sweaty and tired. Jessy has just been using sharp crystals as planers and isn't exactly tired yet.

"This...is going to take...forver..."

"suck it up...like you suck his cocks...Altra."

"Do you two ever leave each other alone?"

"No, they don't, you learn to live with it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods and chuckles at Frasia's comments. It was true. They never did leave each other alone. He turns his head to Jessy. "Hey, tell us a bit about yourself, Jessy. We did kinda fight'n'fuck without the proper introductions. You, too, Kresh. Hardly heard a word out of you about your past." He says, leaning back on the sand, his legs spread. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, well I was born out in Oasis. Both my folks are naga so I was guaranteed to also be one. Growing up in oasis was boring, small town, knew everyone there and not much happened. When I got old enough I started going on little trips around the sands. Around that time I also learned I had a nack for geomancy and mesmer magic. Several long years of practicing those and exploring the desert found me being rather bored with my home. So I said goodbye to my folks and began to travel. I started with Toy'la then went into the forest. I tried the swamp but that went south really fast. So I ended up in the snowy north. I made my home in that crystal cave and honed my magic even more. Then you showed up Dryvus.

"My story is fairly boring. I was born in the den, my mother was a breeder and my father was another huntresses who used a temporary cock to make a child. I took hunting lessons like every other child and grew up thinking the only thing to the world was working for the chieftain. For years I stalked the plains, catching food and prey for the den and never really exploring that far. I honed my fighting skills and earned my fangs on deadly hunts. Then I encountered Dryvus. I wanted to hunt him...so I did. My first attempt failed so i had to make better plans. I watched from afar, learned how he fought and thought I could win....didn't know about the tentacles though...that was my downfall."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wanderlust, eh Jessy? Yeah I've been there too. Home always gets boring when you get older. You want to get out and explore, you know? As for you, Kresh... Are you sure you didn't secretly want my tentacles filling you up?" He says, making a funny face at her, sticking his tongue out and grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I didn't even know you had them. If I did, I would have called them out early and said they were off limits to the fight. But you had them as an ace up your sleep. I accept my loss, it was my fault for not being prepared."

Frasia scoffs at that and pats Dryvus on the side "Hey, she is getting all snooty tooty huntress again....shut her up with a kiss would you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good idea!" Dryvus says, immediately yanking her close and kissing her, slithering his tongue into her mouth and tickling the roof. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh tries to protest but it quickly turns into a moan as her mouth is invaded by Dryvus' demon tongue. Her legs go limp and she ends up wrapping her arms weakly behind his back, holding onto him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He breaks the kiss, pulling back slightly. "Always works to shut her up. Not to mention her turning to putty in my hands is absolutely adorable!" He says, chuckling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So big guy, we have a fair number of logs smoothed out and ready for placement. Once we have them in the ground we can fill in the gaps with dirt and that should hold them nice and steady. After that do we start work on the floor?"