Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It's too much for her. With Dryving being gone for several days, the deep fucking, the kissing and teasing...Willow's mind just goes blank. Her toes curl and her legs squeezes around his hips as her holes clench down on the giant cocks inside her. Her walls spasm and twitch as orgasm crashes through her plush body, her eyes glued shut and loud moans seeping into the kiss.

Altra has rolled onto her hands and knees, sticking her ass into the air at an angle to let those tentacles really slam into her slutty holes. She moans lewdly, her slick holes slowly growing tighter and tighter as her pleasure rapidly rises to peak. With a squeal cut short by stuffed her face into the bedding she hits orgasm, copious amounts of girl cum seeping from her pussy and soaking into the bed below.

Finally is Frasia with tentacles stuffed into her womb and anal penetractionable to almost tickle her stomach. The mix of pain and pleasure is exactly what she desires and soon follows the others in blissful release, her tight body clenching onto his holes and soaking them with her hot juices. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The tightening and sudden wetness around all his cocks is too much for him. He groans into Willow's kiss, rapidly pumping in and out as his balls swell with his seed, ready to fill them up. A few minutes of furious pounding later, and he finally cums, his dicks spewing their loads into their holes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The room fills with grunts, moans and blissful sighing as all three girls are filled to the brim with his amazing amounts of hot seed. By the time he is finished all three of them have impressive cum guts, maybe even looking a few months pregnant. 

Dryvus feels a slight haze fog his mind and a tingling on his skin. Looking down shows his skin has suddenly faded tot he same deep red as Willows, almost crimson in shade. An aching in his skull prove to be rather painful as two jet black horns grow out to six inches long and sweep back along his skull and up. The mark on his shoulder grows hot and before his very eyes it crawls down his arms, long spiked vines swirling and curving down and ending at the palm and back of his hand in what looks like a rose blossom

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls off Willow, accidentally knocking his horns into Frasia's face. "Ow! What the...?" He sits up and looks himself over, taking in the changes. Then, he reaches a hand up to test his new horns. They feel hard as iron, and the tips were sharp enough to penetrate should he decide to headbutt someone. Dryvus shakes his head. He wasn't a goat! He stands up and walks to the bathroom mirror, taking in his new appearance. He notes that his skin is not the exact same shade as Willow's, but darker. Almost like blood. He liked it. He holds up his hand and flexes the arm, watching the thorny vines twist and curl along his muscles. Now this was something he could get used to... 

He walks back out, turns in a circle in front of them, and grins. "How do I look?" He asks. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra walks in and whistles. "No doubt about it big guy, you are an incubus through and through now." She pats his thigh a few times before gently reaching up to fondle his balls. "Geeze, look at this majestic orbs! Do they even get sore any more? I can't imagine they do...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So it seems. Just missing the wings and the tongue." He says. He groans a little when Altra fondles his balls. "Nope. They don't. I can fuck for hours on end without tiring." He says, smiling lazily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, If you wanted to hurry that along, you could just bind Willow and fuck her for a few hours, I am sure that will draw something out of you!" She laughs and happily and rubs her full belly. "you know, it is a miracle none of us have gotten pregnant cause of you..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Now that I think about it, yeah you're right. Maybe I get to decide if you become pregnant or not." He says, idly rubbing Altra's head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am starting to assume that is the case. Remember Amanda? You wanted her to become fertile and get pregnant, like a breeding slut! Sure enough, you changed her to do just that. I have to assume you could do the same to us? We certainly aren't immune to your influence."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I remember. But then again, she lost her mind. I obviously don't want you guys to go the same way." He says, picking up Altra, walking over to the bed, and flopping down between Willow and Frasia, letting Altra lie on top of him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs happily and rests her head on his chest.

Frasia rolls over and presses her chest into his side. "So boss, what is next? the desert was a bust...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah it wa- Actually, no. Hold on a second..." He jumps off the bed, goes and retrieves the sword hilt from his pack, and plops back down between them, holding up the sword hilt to the light. "What do you guys think of this? Tripped over it in the desert." He says, frowning as thoughts of the hilt flow through his head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It's....a hilt? I honestly have no idead boss."

"Looks really well made I suppose. you might be able to sell it for a decent price."

Willow reaches up and touches the hilt. "I feel...faint traces of magic on this hilt. There could be more to it than we are seeing. then again, I have no idea how old it is, whatever magic was on that thing may be gone for good." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The blade was rusted and broken off, but somehow this hilt seems to be in perfect condition. Why? There's definitely magic at work here..." He says, trailing off. "I'll take it to an enchanter and see if they can do something with it." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Who knows, maybe it is some weapon of great power!" Frasia puts on an over dramatic voice and strikes a small pose.

"...calm down fish tits."

"Tail, ass, you."

"Ok ok...geeze."

"You two are like a living comedy act...honestly." Willow pushes into Dryvus a bit more. "So, other than that, where do you want to go? There is the snow lands to the north, always more grass lands to explore, the forest could still hold secrets and there is the swamp to the west if you are feeling brave."

Dryvus also remembers the omnibus from when he first arrive, her castle hidden behind the swamp.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs at Frasia and Altra. "Comedy show? Yeah, that's a package deal. I think we'll go to the forest. Willow's right. Could be more hidden things in there. After that, we'll swing by the lake, see what's up." He says. "We'll leave in the evening. I'm feeling a bit of wanderlust coming on. Or maybe that's just lust." He says, snickering and reaching down to Frasia's and Willow's pussies, fingering them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They both moan lightly and keep their legs open for his wandering hands. Altra looks at the two getting attention and pouts. Deciding to please herself she gets back up and starts stroking his twin cocks to life with her dexterous hands.

"Geeze boss, at this rate we wont be able to wear normal clothes cause you will just fling them off every two mintues!"

"you should get another one of these collars! Best of both worlds!"

"Yea, if you are into looking like a latex fuck toy..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus snorts and laughs, letting Altra stroke his cocks to erectness. "Well, since you so nicely asked..." 

He starts humping his cocks through her hands, his fingers digging deeper into Frasia's and Willow's cunts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once those cocks are nice and hard she squeezes them together, takes aim and promptly stuffs both of them into her slick ass with a low moan. Quickly composing herself she starts bouncing up and down on those twin members, keeping at least half of them inside her at all times.

Frasia seems content with just his fingers but Willow starts to look restless. 

"Master...may I have come cock too?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Five tentacles slide out from his slit. One of the tentacles poises over Willow's mouth while the other four hover in front of her ass and pussy. "Joey says hello!" Dryvus says before plunging almost half the length of the tentacle down her throat, at the same time stuffing two tentacles in her ass and pussy. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans in bliss and wraps her limps around the cock in her mouth and throat while her ass and pussy tighten around the invading tentacles down south. Her eyes drift closed and she relaxes in the dominating presence of her master while he plows her holes all at once. 

Meanwhile, Altra is riding him like a bull gone wild, bouncing her hips and plunging those cocks from tip to hilt in every motions. Her rapid pace also sets her hefty breasts bouncing up and down in a near hypnotic motion.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus fixes his eyes on Altra's breasts. Mm. Now those were some nice tatas. Firm and full, but not too fat. They would look (and feel) better with a tentacle in between, he decides, and promptly follows up, a tentacle sliding right between her luscious tits and straight into her mouth. With his free hand, he pulls Frasia's face to him, locking their lips in a deep kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra moans around the cock that quickly found its home between her breasts and into her mouth. She reaches up with her hands and pushes her breasts tightly around the exposed length while her tongue and throat work the length inside of her. She moves those skilled hips faster on his twin members, very eager for another load inside her hungry body.

Frasia sighs blissfully and pushes into the sudden kiss, her broad tongue pushing against his as she lifts her leg to her his fingers have easier access to her pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus slides another tentacle cock and slips it into Frasia's asshole. Then, he has a sudden wicked idea. He clenches the muscles in the tentacles, making it shudder fast enough to vibrate in Willow's holes and Frasia's asshole. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia was already taken off guard by the sudden anal penetration, but the added vibration makes her moan loud enough to break the kiss, her tongue hanging out as she pants for breath.

Willow squirms as four tentacles suddenly start vibrating against her walls. She moans and sucks more eagerly on the cock in her mouth like a complete slut, her body reaching new heights of arousal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yep. These vibrating tentacles were going to be a lot of fun! 

Dryvus starts thrusting into them faster, going so far as to pull the same trick with Willow as he did with Frasia, penetrating her cervix and pushing one tentacle cock into her womb. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow's eyes shoot wide open and her body locks up. Her pussy and ass clench down as hard as they can as she shudders, climax ripping through her now overstimulated body. She lifts her hips up slightly, girl cum dripping from her loose cunt and her tongue swirling around the tentacle in her mouth.

Altra, distracted by Willow's sudden climax, looses her footing and slams down onto Dryvus' twin cocks, sending them straight to the hilt much faster than normal. With a moan she hits orgasm as well, her loose pussy and ass twitching and leaking onto his members while she violently sucks on the cock in her mouth.

Frasia holds strong this time, her ass clinging to the single tentacle inside while she grinds her hips against Dryvus' hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus slides the last two tentacles into her holes, one into her ass and the last in her pussy, going straight for her womb, all the cocks vibrating. "Come on, Chomper. Cum!" He says, forcefully thrusting his tentacle cocks into her. He was close, so close...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans in response, her holse clinging tightly to his cocks as his command is heard. She cums violently, her insides leaking juices rapidly as her toes spread out and she twitches in orgasm. "ffffuuuuuuck!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The sudden clenching of her holes is enough to set Dryvus off, and he cums hard, giving out a hollow groan as his balls empty their loads into their respective holes.