Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With lewd and sloppy noises she works his twin members with her mouth, copious amounts of drool escaping her mouth. She starts pushing back against his cocks in her holes, loving the feeling of so many writhing dicks stuffed inside of her. The attention to her breasts is what does it though, she moans around his cocks and her holes try to clamp down as she hits orgasm, her cum leaking out freely from her gaped cunt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus can't hold on much longer either. He grabs the back of her head and pushes her down on his cocks, brutally fucking her face, tits, ass and pussy as he nears orgasm. His muscles clench as the orgasm reaches its peak, and boils over. He lets out a loud groan as his cum rushes up his multitude of shafts, filling Altra up until she looks ready to pop out triplets!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her small body is surprisingly durable as she takes eleven cocks worth of cum into every hole. It isn't until she is at max capacity does she push off of his dick and gasp for breath. Her belly so large she coudl easily be full of triplets she moans at the liquid warmth filling her up. Shaky and slow in her motions, she gets off of Dryvus and lays on the bed next to him, pushing up agaisnt his side.

"Thank you Dryvus...that felt amazing....but I need another nap now. Keep your cocks in me please, use me while I sleep if you want...I just was to feel this warm all the time."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sleep, little one. And yeah, I'll leave the cocks in." He curls up with her, pulling her into an embrace. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two sleep in each others embrace, sweet dreams and much needed rest flowing through their tired bodies. All too soon however, Dryvus is shaken awake by the familiar voice of Zevra.

"Dryvus....Altra, get up, the sun is going down, we need to move now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Guh- Wha-? Oh." He sleepily mumbles, shaking Altra awake and getting dressed. One he's dressed, he stretches his sore muscles, trying to loosen them up for the trek ahead. A few basic warm up exercises take care of that, and they're ready to move, Dryvus following Zevra. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good, lets go. Altra has no robe any more so we can only move during the night or she will burn faster than a thin rabbit left on a spit too long." She heads out of the inn and back into the sands with the duo in tow. 

The three of them travel for several hours, the cool night air feeling amazing against their skin after such hot days. As they walk, something sticking out of the sand catches Dryvus' foot, making him stumble a bit. Upon inspection, it is something metal poking out at and angle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The hell...?" Dryvus bends down to examine it. Unable to discern what it could be, he digs around it a bit before trying to pull it out. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a firm tug the object comes loose, revealing itself to be a a sword hilt of some kind. It is very old and weathered with time, the blade has rusted and snapped off as only the hilt remains. The pommel is made of gold, black leather wraps around the hilt for a comfortable grip and the hand guard points upward on each side in a wide V shape. Dryvus is not black smith, but for the hilt to still be in good condition, the original item must have been of great make.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm. Not bad... Maybe I can get the blacksmith to do something with this..." He says, putting the sword hilt carefully in his bag and continuing onwards. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The rest of the journey is fairly calm, no attacks or bad happenings. They bumped into the vulture girl again who congratulated Dryvus on saving his wife before flying off again. On the second night of their journey, they come to the gate once again.

"Well, here you go, back at the gate to the grasslands. I hope things go better for you in the future."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So do I... Zevra, do come and visit sometime." He places a hand on her shoulder and kisses her lips. "I can make it very... Enjoyable... If you do. But most of all, thank you. I owe you my life. Do get in trouble sometime. I don't like being in debt." He says, winking at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ha! I can handle myself well enough....but sure, I will come visit some time. For now, I have other business to attend to here in the sands." She gives Altra a pat on the head "Try not to mess around with any more lizard men." She laughs and turns around, heading back into the sands.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus turns to the gate after watching Zevra go. "Well... Time to head home..." He says, opening the gate, letting Altra through first, and following her through. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
In a flash they are back in the grasslands, Altra giving a happy sigh as she steps down into the soft grass. "I think I have had enough of sand for....ever."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles. "Yeah. Me too, babe. Me too." He places a hand on her back and starts the journey back to Toy'la, his hand wrapped protectively around her the whole time. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Thankfully they reach Toy'la without incident, most everything in the grasslands being asleep save for a lone cat girl who was doing some night hunting. The guards at the gate were goign to stop them due to Altra nakedness, but a glare from Dryvus shut that complaint up right quick. They soon find themselves pushing the door open to the large inn room. DRyvus isn't a single step in before hands grab him and yank him inside. Frasia and Willow cling to Dryvus, both misty eyed and sobbing slightly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey hey hey! Guys, calm down I'm okay!" He says, laughing. He pushes Altra forward. "Guess who's back!" He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia squeals and grabs Altra up into her arms, squeezing the goblin into her breasts.

"Thank everything that is good, you are ok!"

"Geeze, I didn't think you cared that much...."

"Shut up and hug me or I will shove my tail up your ass...again."

Altra laughs and hugs Frasia back, a warm smile on her face.

Willow just clings to Dryvus, rubbing her face into his chest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus rubs the top of Willow's head. "Missed me that much, huh?" He says, sweeping her up into a deep kiss, actually lifting her off the floor. "Don't worry now. I'm home, and I'm not going anywhere now..." He says, murmuring into her ear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow wraps her arms around his neck and clings to him. "You are all I have in the world you know....so don't leave me behind again. Please."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He kisses her again. "This time, for your sake, I left you behind. Don't ask why." He murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans forward and presses her plush lips against his, her long demon tongue pushing gently into his mouth. Holding the embrace she wraps her legs around his hips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus returns the kiss with more intensity, just squeezing her tighter, breathing in her scent, feeling her warmth... He drops his head lower, lightly dragging his sharp teeth along her collarbone. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a light gasp and bushes herself up against him, her soft latex covered breasts pushes against him. "I missed your embrace....remind me how it feels master."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He smiles softly, walking over to the bed and gently lowering her onto it. His dicks are already hard from the sensual embrace, and it isn't much work to drop his pants and gently push his dicks into her holes, still laying down light kisses all over her face, neck, and breasts. 

Not wanting to make Altra and Frasia feel left out, his tentacle cocks slip out of the slit in his back and curl around their waists, pulling them to him. The remaining tentacles wrap around them in a warm, slippery embrace before sliding down and gently pushing into their holes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willows welcoming walls quickly squeeze at his thick foot long cocks. Her pussy and ass rapidly become slick with her natural lubricant and make hilting inside her a fluid and easy motion. Frasia and Altra both gasp at the sudden contact of familiar tentacle cocks but they both smiile and walk over to the bed, laying on either side of Willow and spreading their legs as Dryvus pushes into them. Altra's holes have been stretched out fairly far at this point, but her muscle control lets her keep a pleasing tightness where as Frasia is still just naturally tight, her athletic body resisting stretches to a surprising degree.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pants heavily, all the worry and tension flowing out of him as he slowly plowed into their depths, reveling in the softness of their bodies, the tightness of their holes. Reveling in them. He closes his eyes and buries his head in the crook of Willow's neck. He didn't want to move from this spot... Not now, not ever. But he did have to keep them satisfied, hee thought to himself. His thrusts slowly picking up the pace, the speed increasing slightly after every thrust. His tentacles mimic the speed of his dicks, slowly increasing as he thrusts over and over into Willow's tight holes. He moves his head over to her left breast, taking the nipple into his mouth and suckling on it. His left hand moves up to her remaining breast, gently squeezing it and rolling the nipples around under his fingers, occasionally tweaking and pinching them. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow moaned in bliss, her mind filled to the brim with pleasure and the fact that she is the main focus of Dryvus' affection right now. Light gasps escape her lips as he starts teasing her nipples with his mouth and hand, causing her to tighten up around his thick twin cocks and her toes to curl. Frasia and Altra are in similar states, their hot and tight holes squeezing and milking the tentacle cocks lodged deep inside them. Frasia seems a tad more enthusiastic this time around, probably due to his absense, and she suddenly thrusts her hips down, sliding his tentacles in far enough to push into her womb, the added sensation making her scream in bliss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus gently pushes the tentacle in her pussy a little further, penetrating her cervix and pressing his tentacle right to her limits, still maintaining the same pace. He shifts up a little bit, moving his mouth's attention from Willow's breasts to her lips, kissing and lightly biting them. Both hands now move to her breasts, continuing to squeeze and grope her lovely soft breasts, still teasing and playing with her nipples.