Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shrugs and holds it up. "Not sure...some sort of collar? He said I could have it for free so I took it." The collar is made of some shiny black material...maybe latex?

"Permanent stuff is never cheap....sorry."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus takes the collar in his hands, getting a feel for it. It definitely does feel like latex... But it isn't. "Still dreaming of turning me into a fucktoy, then?" He says, looking at Frasia, a mischievous glint in his eye. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes go wide and she shakes her head "No! He just gave it to me! I wasn't going to do anything with it!"

Altra laughs "Me thinks she doth protest too much!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Agree with you there, Altra. Now why shouldn't I just slip this around your pretty little neck right now? Maybe it would encase you in a sexy suit of latex so you could walk around and show off? You do look like you have an exhibitionist streak..." He says, running his eyes over her body like a predator over his prey. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes and looks away from him. "Oh shut up Dryvus! Teasing me like this...so mean!"

Altra just glares at her. "Not too fun now is it?"

"Ok, I deserved that..."

Altra whispers in his ear. "Save that collar for later, lets put it on her while she sleeps!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus lets a silent laugh rumble through his body, the only acknowledgement of Altra's idea. "Meaaaan? Ohhh is that sooo? I thought someone liked it roooough?" He teases her, bumping her nose with his forehead and smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gently pushes him back and starts walking again. "You are lucky I like you so much buddy, or I would give you nibble!" Despite her words, she is smiling happily.

Up ahead there is some sort of commotion, people are standing in a circle watching something.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course you do. I'm just that aweso..." He trails off, looking at the crowd. He starts walking to the crowd, curious as to the reason for the commotion. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
In the center of the people is a small two person table. Sitting at the table is a large minotaur and a small mouse girl. Both a chugging from tankards as fast as they can. The mouse girl looks just fine but the minotaur is smashed off his ass. Half way through is drink he drops out of his chair, out cold. Another man comes over, a goblin, and holds up the mouse girls arm.

"Mighty mouse wins again! Is there no one here who can best her in the ring?!"

People grumble and complain while money changes hands.

Frasia cocks her head to the side "A drinking contest?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Looks like it. I didn't drink much. Work as a merc needs you to keep a clear head. Drinking like that..." Dryvus frowns as he realizes something. "Either that mouse is cheating, or she has a metabolism that's at least five times faster than that of a normal one. Comparing sizes, the minotaur should have won." Noticing Altra's and Frasia's confused stares, he rolls his eyes. "I did pay attention in school, guys!" He says. "And my gut is telling me that little mouse is cheating somehow."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The goblin man begins calling to the crowd. "Come on ladies and gentlemen! Out drink Mighty Mouse, win five hundred dons! Drinks are even on us! Only twenty dons to try! Surely somone can best her!"

Frasia just shakes her head. "I could beat her normally, but if she is cheating I wouldn't stand a chance."

Altra looks at them and smiles "I bet I could do it! If she is cheating, then I know how. All I would have to do is hold out while she gets wasted right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus looks up at Altra. "That's... Actually a good idea. We'll let you try out, and Frasia and I will watch her carefully to see if she really is cheating. What do you say? I'll stand behind her and see what she's drinking, or if she's even drinking at all, and Frasia can stand off to the side to see if there's a pouch at her throat. I've seen the old pouch trick before. It's a very cleverly concealed pouch that they pour the wine into, and they typically wear a high collared shirt." He picks up Altra off his shoulders and hands her 20 dons. "Go try out. Chomper and I will stay outta sight." He waits till Altra goes up to the table, then moves up behind the mouse. 

[Discern realities roll?] 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Go for it,2 d6]

Altra runs out to the table "I will try my body at it!"

The crowd laughs but the male goblin simply nods "A new challanger for Mighty mouse! Take the table ladies, the drinks will be out soon!" the two small women take a seat at the table.

Frasia walks over to the side to watch her every movement.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two small girls start drinking a yellow liquid from the tankards. They finish roughly at the same time. Mighty mouse looks fine, but Altra is already starting to blush.

"Next round!" calls the goblin.

Dryvus watching the event as best he can, but he can't pick out anything specific...but he gets the feeling it is something about the cup she uses. They use the same two tankard every time. One for Might Mouse, the other for the challenger.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The goblin man steps forward. "Geeze, what is it buddy? I am trying to run a show here!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus calmly walks over and takes Altra's tankard and switches it with the mouse's cup. "Ah, I just wanted to change the cups. It was kinda annoying me." He says. "And anyway, it's not like the Mighty Mouse is cheating, right?" He says, spreading his arms, giving his friendliest grin, and raising his voice so he can be heard over the crowd. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The goblin swallows heavily and looks about. "n-No! of course not! Go ahead girls! Take your next drink!"

Mighty Mouse hesitates but drinks all the same. Altra lifts her glass and takes a swig...then stops and puts the mug down.

"Now wait one bloody second! There is null powder inside this cup! I might as well be drinking water!"

The crowd starts to murmur before someone asks "What is null powder?"

Altra stands on her chair "A cleansing alchemy product. You mix it with dirty liquids and it cleans them of all oddities, giving you clean water. The rim of this cup is lined with it!"

Another minotaur comes over and takes the cup, drinking from it. "Hey...shes right! We have been cheated!"

The crowd starts yelling and closing in on the goblin and mouse girl. The two look at each other before running for it, a crowd of angry contenders close behind.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus dashes after them, unsheathing his staff and swiping at the mousette's legs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a squeak as she stumbles and falls, holding her hand out to the goblin. "Wait! Help!"

"See you later toots! i already have all the cash, you ain't needed now! Hahahahaha!" The goblin keeps running and dissapears around a corner.

The mouse girl curls into a ball, hands are her head and the mod circles around her. People starts talking about what they should do to her, some people being far more kind than others, but it seems the general agreement is to lock her in stalks as a public cum dump for a few days.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ignoring the crowd, Dryvus stalks after the goblin, looking for a trail he may have left behind. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Around the corner is an alley way behind two large tents. The goblin is nowhere to be seen.

[Roll for discern reality 2 D6]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[[Fuuuuuck! I rolled a 4. :/ ]

[Like I said, either really good or really bad...]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The little shit is gone, no trace of where he went. Damn it, that means not only did he make of with the jack pot, but also the Dryvus' twenty dons as well! Slippery little bastard.

Back at the mob, things have already picked up. A large wolf man is fucking the mouse girls ass, a herm lizard girl is nailing her pussy and a harpy has her crotch shoved onto her mouth. A large majority of the crowd has their respective genitals out, waiting their turn. Frasia and Altra are standing off to the side just watching.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus whistles, getting their attention. He walks over to them, observing the little spectacle. "By all rights, furball there should be mine. I was the one who suspected she was cheating!" He says, frowning but smiling, his hands on his hips. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The crowd hears him make his point and with some annoyed grunts and some complaining the gang bangs stops. People put their junk away and starts to disperse though some head off to find the goblin.

The mouse girl lays on the floor face up, no one came yet so she is still clean though her holes have been stretched a bit. She is covered in soft white fur from head to ankle, green eyes, large dish shaped ears on her head, Perky C cup breasts, a small ass, a drooling cunt, a long tail protrudes from above her butt and her feet at big mouse feet devoid of fur. She is actually very cute, but on the thin side and lacking the attractive padding of Frasia and Altra.

"So...what are you going to do with her champ?"

Altra waves her hand about "Oh oh! Let's give her to Isabelle! That would be funny...besides she already likes to drink a lot right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I would, but if you remember, her eyes are already on someone else." Dryvus looks down at the mouse girl, resisting the urge to pick her up and throw her across the Bazaar. He hated cheats. Instead, he kneels down next to the mouse. "You're coming with me. And I am going to make you sing like a bird." He says, his eyes glinting evilly. He reaches down and pulls her up by the arm, looking for a mostly private place. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The mouse girl squeaks but doesn't resist as he drags her up to her feet. The nearby ally way would work, or if he is patient they could go get a room at the bar.

Altra whines as her idea is denied. "Nothing saying she wouldn't like multiple people....."

Frasia just shrugs "Stop whining Altra, the mouse is his bitch to do with as he wants. Maybe he will give her to the cow after he is done."

Altra nods and follows wherever Dryvus goes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus turns down the narrow alley, the place dark and unobserved enough to give them some privacy. He throws the mouse girl against the wall and grabs her wrists, pinning her there. "I'm going to ask you some questions while I'm fucking you silly, and you'd better be honest, you cheating bitch." Dryvus says, lining his cocks up with her holes and slamming in, violating her holes without mercy. "First question. What is the goblin's name!?" He growls to her face, slamming his pulsating lengths into her over and over again.