Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you can't miss him. He is a huge orc, toned body and stands almost as tall as me. Only orc in Boggit as far as I know. Just do whatever you did to that frog...might need a few potions for him to really break though. Just do what you can and when he..or she, is drooling around your cock make sure you get her out to the market square so Natalie can see."

With that they set out on a harsh three hour walk over the horrible swamp terrain. On several occasions Altra would slip into a puddle and by the time Boggit comes into view she looks like some sort of swamp creatures. Frasia always pulled her out, but has been snickering all the way.

True to Isabelle's word, Boggit is just a giant collection of tents set up on mossy cobble stone roads that were once a large settlement. Tents of all sizes, shapes and colors line the roads and at the center seems to be a main market area where people hock their goods at whoever walks past. People of every appearance are here including succubi, incubi, frog people, various bug people, imps, and eve a few ogres.

"Here we are. Welcome to Boggit!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'll keep that in mind." He says in response to Isabelle's description of the boyfriend.

"So this is Boggit... Hold this for a. sec..." He tosses his staff to Isabelle, and quickly strips out of his shirt and armor, tossing them into his bag, then straightening up, giving Isabelle a good view of his toned muscles, abs, and the scars that came with his line of work. Some large, some small, but scars nonetheless. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Isabelle whistles and gives him an approving nod. "I can see why these two follow you around. That is a nice display of muscles you have there!" She hands him her staff. "Well, I will leave you guys to do whatever you like. If you need me again, I will be over on the east side of town at "The Dairy" and yes that is it's name. Marcus is horrible at names. Just swing by with female Arnodl when you are going to make your public move yea?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Got it. Oh, and it isn't to show off the muscles, although that's an added bonus. It's this." He points to his shoulder, where the Mark was tattooed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Isabelle just looks confused but nods all the same. "Alright, I will just assume that tattoo is important. Take it easy!" She waves them off and fades into the crowd.

all around them the residents are going about their business, though the main difference between here and Toy'la other than the obvious physical set up, would be that many people are walking around naked and no one seems to care. In fact, one shop is even labeled 'Blow jobs, hand jobs, Foot jobs and more".

Altra tugs on Dryvus' hand "Hey...can we find a bath or something. I have mud drying over my pussy and that just feels wrong."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus takes in the sights, frowning curiously at the stall that apparently sold sex. He looks down when Altra tugs his hand. "Oh, yeah yeah sure. Just gotta look for one... Hold on." He picks up Altra and sets her between his shoulders. "If you spot one from up there, give me a holler." He says nonchalantly. "Frasia, come here. We need to talk. I have a bit of a plan for how to get the Orc feminized..." He says as they wander around. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra seem rather happy to be so high up, her soft thighs resting on either side of his head while she looks around.

Frasia joins him at his side. "Alright, what is on your mind boss?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay, my plan heavily involves you. You are, of course, a very beautiful and sexy woman. Ass and tits no normal man would be able to resist. Not to mention a very pretty face." He says, tapping each body part as he says it. "What I want you to do is, get him into a bar, get him piss drunk trying to impress you, and then tell him that you know where to get a drink so strong that only the strongest can stomach it. Basically just stroke his ego like you would my dick. So, you lead him to a dark corner, where I'll be the 'dealer'. At this point, he should be so drunk that he shouldn't even notice that I'm pouring in the feminization potion. We'll need a whole glass if he's as big as Isabelle says. And then... We let the good times roll." Dryvus says, grinning evilly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia's grin grows ever wider as Dryvus talks, clearly loving the mischief she was about to be part of. "Love it, love everything about it." She looks around for a bit before pointing off to the side. "I think that tent is a bar. it should do for this plan yea?"

As they walk Dryvus can feel several pairs of eyes on him. Turns out that any demon that catches sight of him sees his mark with varying results. Most shy away from him with fear on their face, some look disgusted and and go back to their business...and a few smile at him and give a flirty wave.

Altra taps the top of his head "Keep going forward, I think I see a bath house!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yes I know I'm very very evil." He says, grinning, and continues walking forward to the bath house, ignoring the looks of fear or disgust that he gets and returning the smiles and waves with winks and smiles of his own. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sure enough there is a large tent that says "Every Bath" along te top. Inside is very simple, a counter in the front and the entire back portion is nothing but large wooden tubs for bathing. A frog girl is managing the place.

"Hi there! Welcome to every bath! What bath can I draw for you today? Cold, Hot, Mineral, Cum Male and Cum Female are all available today!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Whatever they pick." Dryvus says, tapping Altra's thigh and tilting his head to Frasia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra's curiosity gets the better of her. "You actually have enough cum to fill a tub?"

"Oh yes! We have very productive men and women who volunteer to cum hours on end to satisfy customers. Fear not, their cum is magically treated to not only behave like water and come off easily, but also have pleasing scents and cleaning properties!"

Frasia just shrugs "What are the prices?"

"Cold and Hot are three dons, Mineral is five and cum is ten!"

Dryvus can feel a drop of moisture on his neck. "Umm, one male cum bath please."

"Suite yourself, One cold bath. Who you going with champ?" she looks at Dryvus.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Cold. Definitely don't feel like swimming around in male cum." He pays the girl 13 dons and picks up Altra, setting her gently down on the ground. "You go enjoy your cum bath, naughty goblin." He says, chuckling and slapping her ass. "Frasia, let's go turn that cold water hot." He says, grinning. 

[222 dons remaining.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra scurries off and jumps into the tub shown to her. Seconds later a pipe lowers down and thick white substance starts pouring in, much to her delight.

Frasia grins and heads to their tub, jumping in as the cold water pours down on top of her. "Oh that feels amazing after all this time."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus jumps in a after her, the shock of the sudden submersion in ice cold water sending him gasping to the surface, but with a big grin on his face. He just loved that shock. It made feel more alive, more sensitive in so many ways. He swims over to Frasia, sliding an arm underneath her back. "Mm... I just love the cold water!" He says, curling in closer to her, more for being closer to her than her warmth. 

[I'm imagining this tub being about the size of a small pool. Is that accurate?] 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and turns around so they are face to face, her breasts pressing against his sturdy flat chest. "One of the upsides to living at the lake. I had this any time I wanted it." She pushes him backward until he is sitting down in the tub. She quickly reaches down and starts stroking his dual members. "I have been waiting for my turn with these bad boys. Glad I didn't have to wait too long."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Yet you followed me anyway. Makes me wonder if there's some other— Oh!" He gasps as Frasia's hands start stroking his members, then his gaze slowly goes up from her breasts to her eyes, starting to fill with lust. "Well well well, naughty girl. I'm just going to have to punish you for that..." He says, grinning, then lifts her up clear over the water, slides under her, and slams her back down, his cocks ramming into both her holes, the water easing the penetration. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She throws her head back and archs her back in bliss as the double penetration, her masochistic holes loving both the pleasure and pain of having such big tools suddenly rammed into her. A few seconds of adjusting and she leans forward, pressing her forhead against his. "Ffffuck, your cocks are amazing. A girl could get addicted to this!" She plants her feet on the tub and starts bouncing her hips up and down his members. Her silky insides giving him a real treat.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Two already did, remember?" He says, before grabbing her breasts and cruelly kneading them, knowing she would love the pain. "And you're going to be the third!" He says before grabbing her flared hips and thrusting even harder and faster into her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans loudly at the increased pace, loving the rough treatment like the pain slut she is. However, she suddenly locks her eyes on Dryvus', showing both lust and competative spirit. "I take that...ahhh...as a challenge! Oh no...I will..mmmm...make you addicted to my insides!" She suddenly clamps down tight, making his dick really grind against her walls with each movement.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus let's out a growl of pleasure. Grabbing Frasia by the shoulders, he lifts her up and turns, slamming her against the side of the tub, her exposed ass facing him. "Oh hell no. I've had succubi! You think your pussy is a match for my perfect cock!?" He grasps her around the hips and slams back in, going faster than before. His left hand grabs her left leg and lifts it up, allowing him to get deeper. The other hand starts playing with her breasts and nipples, and occasionally spanking her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a high pitched moan as she is treated like a rough sex doll. But still she doesn't break. Her tail reaches around and slaps his ass while her walls get painfully tight around both cocks. "I'm not so wild slut....I can...take you on!" She still manages to hld her competitive grin, even when he slaps her ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus only chuckles knowingly in reply before bending over to growl into her ear. "I'm going to make you my bitch, and you're going to love it!" He says before biting her neck, this time hard enough to draw blood. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth harder and uses his stretched out position to move. She spins around on his cock so they are face to face again and warps her legs around his back, keeping him hilted inside her. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and pulls him down into a kiss while her fingers rake down his back, hard enough to leave marks but not draw blood. She moves her hips back and forth to grind against his cocks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus breaks the kiss and stares into her eyes. "You do know I have a very strong will, don't you? Breaking me is going to take a looong looong time. And in that time, you, lover, are going to fall in love with- my- dick!" He forces himself out past her leg lock and roughly slams back in. Both hands start a rhythm of slapping her ass hard enough to leave marks and pulling at her tail, playing with her clit, and pinching her nipples. Dryvus bends over again, taking a nipple into his mouth and rolling it over his sharp teeth, biting down a little harder than normal. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaaaaaah!" She cries as the sudden complete body focus throws her into orgasm. Her pussy clamps down again and begins leaking girl cum profusely while her ass grips and tugs at his cock, trying to milk the cum out of him. She thrusts her chest forward and pushes more of her breast into his mouth while her toes curl in bliss. "Nooo! D-damn it!" She quivers and shakes in his grasp as her body is forced into pleasure first.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs. "What did I tell you, baby? Magic cocks! Guh~ Fuck I'm gonna cum..." He starts to really go to town, his attention still focused on her body, and this thrusts keeping up a fast pistoning in and out of Frasia's tight holes. "Say you love my cocks, and I'll cum inside you, slut!" Dryvus growls from above her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia grits her teeth, trying to hold on. To resist. But she fails in the end. "I love your cocks! Cum inside me!" When she finishes those words, her eyes fade to pink. and a smile goes across her face. "I love them! Best cocks! Want them in me all day!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good girl!" Dryvus leans over and kisses Frasia, his hips pumping into her once... Twice... And then he finally cums, fucking her even through the ropes of jizz filling her up.