Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ah, shit... what happened? Couldn't pull out in time, or did she not know you could crossbreed?" She looks over at Castella, wondering what's gonna happen to her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Things just got a little heated a little faster than I was expecting, and one thing lead to another," Carla tried to explain.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods, and wraps Carla's hand in Elliana's. "Everything's gonna be fine, Carla... I promise." She squeezes the hand, enveloped by her warm digits. "Poor Castella, though... There's gotta be so much going through her head right now. I'll try to calm her as best I can, when she wakes up."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As if on queue Castella groans and sits up, her right hand coming up to hold her head "ugh... what happened? I was with Carla and then" Her eyes widen as she remembers the events and even more when she sees the others are already back "Oh! I, uh... hello everyone! It is... umm... nice to see you all again" She puts on a strained and worried smile before gesturing to the sled full of food "I would say my mission was a great success yes?" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks over and gives her a big, warm hug. "It's ok, Cassy... Carla told me everything. And it's nice to see you, too."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her mouth hangs open in horror as her eyes dart between Carla and Elliana. "Everything?" She squeaks out in barely over a whisper before backing away and burying her face in her hands. "Oh moon save me! you must think I am the worst of all sluts now! Can't go on one mission without getting knocked up!" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If it makes you feel better, I got a 4-dicked Kitsune MILF off in view of everyone, and then had her slide a nice big 10 incher into me, whilst jerking off the other 3 between my thighs. So I'm probably a bigger slut than you, Cassy." She giggles, hugging her once again, and resting her head on her shoulder. "I'd rather help you overcome this than give up on you, Cassy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella's cheeks quickly radiate red as she hears of Elliana's sexual adventures. "Wait.. a four dicked what? Kitsune? I... wow, above all else i am impressed you managed that much on your own." She gently returns the hug, giving her a gentle squeeze "I... thank you Elliana. Apparently we only have three weeks to get ready for this child's appearance if Carla's seed really did take. I guess this can also serve as a warning to you and Mia... cross breeding is certainly a thing here." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Good thing she didn't cum inside, then... and that little Glimmerling fucked my ass, not my pussy... So are you two gonna be... you know, together for this? She's certainly not ugly, even I got a little tingly looking at those rippling muscles."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I don't know. I passed out before we could talk details..." She looks over to Carla "Where do we go from here?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla shrugs. "Well, I'm  not really sure. I've never been in a situation like this before. I pretty much bound to this lake, so unless you wan to stay here and be my beta, We're going to have to decide who keeps the kid."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella looks down at the floor "I... I don't know if I can watch over a child while on this dangerous mission. But at the same time... I don't want to just abandon them. This is still my kid and I don't want to neglect them. I am rather torn right now" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if you're thinking of keeping the child, you'll need something more than a camp out in the wilderness," offered Isaac. "I'm sure we can find a decent places for you all to live in Tel'Kara," he said, addressing the group as a whole. "And, I'm sure it would be a safer place for a child to grow up then out here, contending with the demons and their influence."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella nods at Isaac but looks to Carla "What do you think Carla? do you know the way to the city yet? You should be able to visit her as well."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I've never been further from this lake than the farm I showed you to," replied Carla. "If I'm out of the water for too long, I'll dry out; so, that kind of limits me to the lake and rivers."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"...Yeah, if anything, I think I'd be best if and when Castella stomach gets too distended she will stay in Tel'Kara, seeing as it's a city I doubt we will have the time to explore every inch of it, maybe Castella will find a few interesting things when she stays there for the remaining days."

"Its just...well we got lucky this time, there's a place for the child such, but, understand as to why I want you all to be safe? There might be bigger cons for things similar like this in the future."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella thinks for a moment before snapping her fingers. "I know! once she is big enough we can make the journey back here to meet up with you. Then the two of us can fast travel back and forth whenever needed! I think that is a fine compromise right?" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Isaac, didn't you mention Tel'kara was on an island, or out where we need to take a boat to? Or am I just being ditzy?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sure, that sounds nice," replied Carla.

"Yes it's on an island at sea," answered Isaac.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then, that much is settled. How long is the trip over there again? I supposedly only have a few weeks before I am heavy with child..." she squeezes Elliiana's hand in nervousness. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If all things favor us, we should arrive with a few days to spare before you deliver," replied Isaac. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I suppose it's best we make haste, then... we'll just make camp at night, once that rolls around, hm?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"There ought to be... and if not, atleast you won't be doing it alone, Cassy." She smiles, looking the older, plump woman in the eyes. "It's gonna be okay... I promise."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Not me, no. Since it's still morning, it makes the most sense to just begin now, and keep going until nightfall.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With all the preparation taken care of, the group said their goodbyes to Carla who promised to check back at the beach daily incase Castella needed to talk, and set out on the journey that they hoped would lead them to civilization. Sure enough, as Isaac had said, the scrub of the badlands quickly began to die off as they traveled, until the badlands were replaced by rolling dunes of golden sand. As the temperatures rose, the group soon fell into a pattern of traveling for the first three hours after sunup, and the last three hours before sundown. The rest of the time was spent either resting during the sweltering heat of midday, or huddling together after dark to stave off the biting cold of the dessert night.

A few days into their travels through the sands, Elliana began to notice movement among the dunes out of the corner of her eye. The first couple of times it happened, she had written it off as the dessert playing tricks on her, but after a while it became more noticeable. It was obvious they were being followed.