Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wow, your a whip, aren't you?" said Nami, rolling her eyes. "Yes, I was talking about my penis, but also the fact that we grow more tails as we age," she explained.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, I get it... yeah, sorry. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." She looks down at the water, and her own reflection. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Nami! You hurt the poor girl's feelings," Ritsuko scolded. "Why don't you go inside and prepare some food and drink for our guests."

"Ugh, but I just got in," Nami groaned.

"And, you can get back in once you remember your manners, now git." At her mother's command, Nami stood up and climbed out of the spring, not bothering to cover herself, before heading into the house.

"I'm terribly sorry about that, dear, Nami doesn't have much experience talking to strangers," said Ritsuko, as she walked over to sit next to Elliana.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If she is only five years old... and live out here in the middle of the forest, I can't imagine she has much experience." She looks up and gazes at Ritsuko.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko smiled back down at Elliana. "Why not join us for a soak, dear, you'll feel better," she said, slipping back into the water.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well... alright, sure." She stands up and gets out of her gear, along with the goo-like armour. She isn't nearly as endowed as the kitsune, but she's fine with that. She sits down in the water, which feels great, as she hasn't had a wash since coming here.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I could do with a bath right now.... Thanks for the offer!" Mia takes a while to strip off her heavy armour but manages it, climbing into the warm water while covering herself from any prying eyes with her arms and tail. When she sits down she lets out a sigh and her ears relax, falling over slightly. "Mmmmm nice....."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"You gals relax in the water, if you wouldn't mind, would one of you lovely kitsunes pull up a chair and have some small talk with me?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looking around the area, Isaac lets out a sigh and slips out of his shorts. The only hint of privates that he has is a small slit between two of the chitin plates that go up to his hips. Stepping into the water, he nods to the hosts, but still seems to be on edge.

In response to Derek's request, the kitsunes all giggled before Kagome spoke up. "What's the matter, handsome, are you shy?"

"It's not going to disappear if we see it," Taki added.

"Come on," said Ritsuko, shushing her sisters. "You must have worked up a sweat tromping through the woods all day. I'm sure your friends would appreciate it you at least hopped in for a quick rinse."  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana sinks down a little more into the water, only her shoulder and neck not below it's wet embrace. "Aaaaahhh..." She sighs, closing her eyes.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Ahhh no I'm fine, as tempting as it is to dive into a pool in the middle of nowhere with attractive people, I'm fine, I do hope you understand, if anything, I simple wish to know more about your race." he suggests

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, very well," said Kagome, wading over to the side of the pool. "What would you like to know?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana snapped out of her daze and looked at Ritsuko. "So, tell me about the person that came from beyond the portal... what did they do here?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, not much," replied Ritsuko. "They found our place much as you did while wondering the forest. He was a quiet man, though courteous enough. We spent a good deal of time talking about the differences between our worlds, what he could expect to encounter here, and then we spent a nice night between the sheets and he went on his way. A few months later, I had Nami."

"He then went on to slay the demon lord, Lethice." Nami stood at the door way with several trays of food and drink in her hands, and balanced on her tails. Stepping back into the water, she set the wooden platters down on the surface gently enough that they would float, and gave them a push to send them off around the spring. The food on the pates consisted of small cuts of roasted meat, as well as sliced bread and cheese, and a platter of mixed fruit; including more of the strange orange berries that the group had found by the shrine. The last platter carried many small clay bottles of drink.

"Ah, supper's here," said Taki, helping herself to some of the food; likely to show that it was safe to eat.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I heard someone took Lethice's place... Aldmon, I think was the name." She looks at the platter. "Oh, I saw some of those orange berries before... what are they?" She asks, looking at Nami.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, old dad didn't stay a hero for very long," replied Nami. "But then, Mareth does have a way of bringing out the worst in people."

An awkward silence fell over the pool for a moment, before Ritsuko cleared her throat. "Yes, well, on a lighter note, these are fox berries," she said, holding up one of the orange fruits. "A tasty little treat that grows wild here in the forest. "Though I will warn you, you may end up looking a bit like us if you eat them."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh no, I'm so sorry. I can understand why you wouldn't wish to talk about him, then. I'll drop the subject." She looks apologetically at Nami and the other Kitsune for bringing it up, before responding. "You mean like your ears and tails?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Among other things. They don't have much effect on us, but others can get some pretty interesting results," replied Ritsuko.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She nods along, eyes casually wandering down to Ritsuko's bust before jerking back up to eye-level as she catches herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana's wondering eyes didn't go unnoticed by the sly fox-woman. "Do you see something you like, dear? Because, I know I do," she whispered, low enough that only Elliana, and Mia, could here it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana suddenly blushes, not because she was caught, but because she was complimented on her looks. "Just a casual glance, that's all..." She meekly lies, however obvious it may be.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia's ears twitch at the lewd comment and her face turns red as she squirms around a bit in embarrassment. "You said something about these berries being a transformative? I think I've had enough of that for a long time...." She laughs nervously as her long tail waves in the air behind her.

[Are these berries the kitsune tf or the regular fox girl tf btw? Because I don't really wanna take my chances with some of the fox berry tfs.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[They are regular fox berries. You could always ask them if they have any fox jewels.]

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Kitsunes are mythical beings with...unique powers, correct? I wish to learn more of these powers, while it might be obvious that I'm probably not gonna be able to replicate anything, simply seeing new magics is a life goal of mine..." He replies eagerly

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, magic is sort of par for the course with us kitsune," began Kagome. "We all learn it when we're little, and most of us become quite good at it. Especially when it comes to illusions and shape shifting. Beyond that, we have one natural ability that is all our own." As the group watched, Kagome stood up out of the water, and fanned her nine tails out behind her like a peacock. Suddenly, a ghostly blue flame sprang into being at the tip of each of the outstretched appendages. "This is called foxfire. It has two main purposes; to heal the wounds of the body, and to ignite the passions of the heart." With a sudden flourish, Kagome spun in a graceful circle and sent the flames into the air. They floated lazily to the ground all around the spring. "If anyone cares to sample the effects, just pick one up and hold it to your chest. It will take care of the rest," she said, before sitting back down.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana reaches out to touch one, interested in what she meant by "passions of the heart", holds it close in her hands.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As soon as Elliana brought the flame close to her, it quickly died out, to be replaced by a growing warmth in her chest. Before her vary eyes the world seemed to be cast in a different light. The forest that she loved so much seemed more mysterious, and alluring, and a sudden wanderlust struck her as she imagined what secrets it might hold.

Turning back to her companions, they too seemed somehow different, more familiar. As she thought of the good times, and bad, that they had shared in the short time she had known them, they seemed more like family than mere friends, and she found herself longing for the one that was missing.

Finally, her eyes roamed across the four kitsune, and she saw them not as polite strangers, but the caring individuals they were. Asking for almost nothing in return, they had welcomed them into their home, and given them succor. They had even shown her the secret gift of their kind, and let her see the world as if through new eyes.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiles, and rests her tired head on Ritsuko's shoulder, wondering how Castella was doing on her trip, and when she would see that motherly woman, again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko wrapped her arm around Elliana's shoulders and pulled her close, before resting her chin on her head. "Aw, don't hold it in, cutie, tell us what you're thinking," she cooed.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmmm... you're so nice and warm... thanks for taking care of us, out here in the middle of nothing." She murmurs, nuzzling against the Kitsune's touch.