Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh stars above!" She quickly starts putting her robe back on. "I'm so sorry dear...that water is not pure, the moment it touched my...yea...it got hard and would not calm down."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No harm done, Cassy. I'm sure you can find a private place later." She stares at the blob of slippery slime. "Do you think it's in pain? I must have hit something vital... or Derek did, I don't know." [Wait for the rest?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I...hope it isn't. I know what it just tried to do but...I don't want to kill it or make it suffer." [Yea, lets wait.]

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Walking towards the monster, Derek grabs some slime, already testing out what it can do. [Int roll 2+1+2  :aaa: ] sadly he cant really think of a good use for it and quickly gives up on the material.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Realizing that it's would-be prey had slipped away, the ooze began trembling violently, it's entire form rippling as it's humanoid torso sunk back into it's greater mas, it's eye coming to rest in the center of the cube. Said cure then began reshaping itself, the bottom turning into a cylinder while the top split into five giant pseudopods, until it resembled some sort of gooey tree. It's eye then turned to regard the two that had interrupted it's play time. Five pseudopods as thick as logs lashed out at Mia and Derek, buffeting them from every angle. [6 damage each]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok! Not done yet! Not done yet!" She quickly grabs her mace and casts magic weapon! [3+2+2=7] while the spell does go off, the bright shining silver light that comes from it is bound to draw more attention to herself. Now equipped and ready for combat rather than naked she charges the slime and attacks! [4+3-1=6] and misses as she gets way too ahead of herself while trying to help.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'll support you from afar!" She takes aim at the Slime-monster and lets loose a single arrow, from her unsteady hands. (1+2+2 = 5) [Miss... damnit!]

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Gods, that hurt more than I thought..." Derek Defends as he looks for an opening [Defy danger 6+4] [Int roll 5+6+2] (dem high rolls tho)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Regaining her balance mia tries to attack again, slashing with her sword. [8+2, yay!] [Damage roll 5+1] Afterwards she brings her sword up in a defensive stance, ready to block any more attacks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the slime Lunged toward him, Derek saw it coming and loosed a flash of light in the creature's eye, temporarily blinding it, and causing the whole thing to tumble onto it's side. This put it in perfect chopping position for Mia as she brought her sword down on the center trunk and cut deep into the eye. The slime flailed and pushed itself back upright, before renewing t's attack.

[Last post till tonight.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[When I miss, I gotta use up one charge of my arrows, right?] Elliana curses to herself, and fires another two arrows at the slime's exposed eye. (3+4+2) / (5+5+2) [Reposition for full damage, but put me in danger for the 9 roll, and a clear shot for the second.] (3 damage on the first, 7 on the last)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing an opening and not being punished thanks to Derek's spell, she quickly swings her mace again. [3+6-1=8] and hits! [4 base 3 magic weapon 7 total]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With Elliana and Castella free, the slime came under the full brunt of the party's might. As sword and arrow slashed and pierced it's central eye, the ooze's body began to ripple and lose consistency. Bringing her mace around in a wide arc, Castella swept her weapon through the slime's trunk and connected squarely with the side of it's eye, propelling the orb out the other side of the gelatinous mass.

As the eye flew through the air, Elliana lined up her arrow and let it fly, skewering the monster's vital organ and pinning it to the sandy beach. The towering green body collapsed immediately into liquid as thin as water, and was quickly washed away by the lapping water of the lake. The eye quivered for a moment, before partially melting into a pile of green gel as thick as putty.

The party was able to breath a sigh of relief at their latest victory.

[The party gains 1 xp for discovering a new monster, and 1 xp for learning the importance of having someone on guard while you're bathing.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Glad that's over..." She shudders. "Now where did I leave that firewood?" She gets up and goes back to find it, so they can set up camp.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Phew, well then, suppose that means this lake isn't as safe as we thought. Well for the meantime, you all do what you want, I still got something I need to study." Going back to camp, he goes looking for the scroll he's been working on since the first encounter [int roll 3+5+2]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Derek headed back to the campsite, he passed the ball of green gel that used to be the eye/heart of the slime. With his mind back in research mode, he recalled hearing of certain alchemists and wizards who had managed to transform the gooey remains of slime monsters into remarkably sturdy articles of clothing or armor.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana picks up the Firewood she left a few minutes away and carries it back, before beginning to construct a pit for a campfire. "What are doing with that... gross stuff?" She asks Derek, as her dirtied hands work the earth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella sheepishly walks over to the camp sight "i'm so sorry about that everyone...I should have been more aware of my surrounding. I shouldn't have let the appearance of the lake fool me into thinking it was safe."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You almost got me raped, too... but I forgive you. Everything worked out, and now we know not to trust anything here." She looks up at Castella, not smiling, but not angry either. "I would much appreciate if you could collect some stones to circle the campfire with. Don't wanna start a grass-fire, and they help retain the heat."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks down at the floor in shame. "Of course. I will go and collect stones then." She heads off to the coast to gather stones for the fire pit.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana sighs and watches her as she goes. "What a fucking mess that was... good thing no one got majorly hurt, eh?"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Hmm? Oh nothing, don't worry about it, I'm just doing my creepy witchcraft. oh-      Almost forgot, leave a bit of that wood here for me, please." He stores the slime.    For later use, determined to make a breakthrough with the lust spell [int roll 3+5+2]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods and leaves a couple branches by Derek's side. "Thanks for helping with the monster, Derek. Wouldn't have gotten free if not for your spells distracting and damaging it." She peeks over his shoulder "What'cha dooooiiiing?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella returns shortly with a fair amount of rocks which she starts placing in a circle for the fire.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Sighing, he thinks for a moment, and perks up. "Say, if your bored, I got a little expirament for you to try as well. The water is slightly contaminated right? Make water barrels and see if boiling it can purify it. Then we can use the clean water for bathing, cooking etc. Come on now, get to it!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm not a woodworker, Derek. You need to find some who's better at craftsmanship than me, if you want to do your experiment." She looks back at Castella. "Great, you found something to isolate the fire." She smiles, beginning to pile the wood up into a cone. "You feeling better, Cassy?"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Well someone's gonna have to learn how to craft with "natural" materials sooner or later if we're gonna be here for a while, and I've got far too many tasks at the moment." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I suppose I am, though now I feel a desire to prove myself. Which I know is foolish, such actions could easily make things worse. I pray to the moon that I will not make such a blunder again."