Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As they made their way across the bizarrely colored landscape, the barren scrubland gave way to rolling hills covered in yellow grass. Keeping her eyes peeled, Elliana didn't know weather to be concerned or relieved that the land seemed to be so empty. She felt a bit better when she started to notice signs of animal life; though nothing larger than a rabbit.

Meanwhile, Mia took in her surroundings with a sharp eye, so when something bright red stood out in the sea of yellow she had to investigate. What she found was a small patch of pepper plants. At first she was relived that ordinary plant life existed in this world. However, her excitement turned to trepidation when she noticed the odd shape of the peppers. They bore a startling resemblance canine penises. Pocketing a couple for Derek to look at later, she quickly caught up with the others just as they crested the final hill on their journey.

Stretching out before them, as far as the eye could see, was a deep blue lake, it's surface mirror-like in it's stillness.

[Just a reminder, clerics can use the sanctify spell to purify food and drinks. And wizards can use prestidigitation to clean things.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella takes a deep breath and looks over the lake. "amazing! Look at the water, it is so still I can see myself perfectly!" She walks over to the edge of the water, looking down into it with a smile.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella approached the water she was surprised to see fish dart away at her arrival.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She frowns a bit but just shrugs. "I guess any fish would do that...wait...fish?" She turns back to her team "Hey everyone, they have fish in the water! We could catch some to eat!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Pocketing the peppers Mia follows Castella to the edge of the water. "Well it isn't purple or something like that, i guess we should be cautious but it looks fine to me." Mia keeps a lookout for anything else that could be edible, she looks around at the trees standing on the lake shore and keeps an eye out for any animals they could hunt. 

[Discern realities, what here is useful or valuable to me?, roll result 8.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While food would likely prove difficult to come by, Mia did spot something down the sandy beach a ways. An area where a hill had once come right up to the shore, only to be partially washed away by flooding or an earthquake, leaving a natural overhang that could prove quite useful for shelter.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We'd need to make a fishing pole or a net to catch them with, though." She walks up to Castella on the shore. "Gonna take a dip when we've set up camp. Need to clean up."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can certainly relate to that. Dirty from being thrown to the ground and sweaty from the fight. I really should try to get into better shape....certainly not getting any younger!" She chuckles softley and heads over to Mia. "Find anything useful around here?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'd say your shape is pretty damn lovely..." She mutters to herself as Castella wanders away, before catching herself staring at her curvy butt. "Goddamnit, Ellie... stop it. You don't even like girls." She chastises herself, in her own thoughts.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
" You guys, uh, girls go and relax, I'll set up camp, got lots of stuff to prepare, like storage and a fire pit and such."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Really Derek? Are you sure? I don't want to sherk all the hard work on you."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Ah, Elliana, perfect timing, mind getting some wood from the trees around? they seem slightly elastic, so I'd like to also test out its other properties and see how versatile it can be, also firewood."

"It's fine Castella I don't burn out as easily as you would think, besides, I have to set up my own station to study these new items."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sure... I'm sure I have a small hatchet in my pack..." [Use one charge of my Adventurer's Pack for a hatchet with which to gather wood from the trees.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then, in that case I will go and wash up a bit." She walks a fair distance away from the group and looks around, not seeing anything around her, she strips out of her clothes and steps into the water to wash up.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana gently hacks away at tree-branches, to avoid causing permanent damage to the nature around her, whilst still gathering enough firewood to last them a few days, whilst checking her surroundings, making sure nothing sneaks up on her, or that she misses something useful or valuable. [I assume I do not need to roll for anything, but I'll do a Discern Realities roll anyhow] (6+5+2 = 13, nice) [Questions are: What should I be on the lookout for? What here is useful or valuable to me? What here is not what it appears to be?]

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Hey guys i see something over there!" Mia points to the overhang she spotted. "Looks like it could make a good shelter and it's quite hidden."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Perfect, now the prep work can be cut in half, shelters aren't the easiest thing to build you know. let's bring our gear there, oh and notify Castella." already moving the gear, Derek gets back to focusing on the work.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana busied herself with the task of gathering wood a little longer than was strictly necessary, as it gave her some time to herself to collect her thought, as well as allowed her some privacy so everyone could stop staring at her nethers. As she threw another bunch of sticks to the ground, she was startled by a sudden snapping sound and the clang of metal. Looking down, she saw that one of the sticks she had thrown had landed in an animal trap. Bending down to examine it, she found it to be well maintained, and freshly oiled. Curiosity and concern filled her in equal measures; who had placed this here, and more importantly, when would they be back to collect their property.

While Mia and Derek were busy setting camp, digging a fire-pit and trying to arrange the bedrolls so that everyone would be sheltered under the overhang, neither of them noticed the large green splotch in the water moving steadily toward the bathing Castella.

Castella waded out into the water until it was about hip-deep before lowering herself to sit on the sandy bottom. As she washed away the sweat and blood from the earlier battle, she found herself, strangely, growing erect again. Staring down at her hardened manhood, she wondered if perhaps the lake wasn't as pure as it looked. Still, she didn't feel herself being overwhelmed by desire as she had been earlier that day, so she figured she could at least finish a quick scrub before getting out to inform the others. Besides, aside from the awkward boner, the cool water was quite refreshing.

After finishing her rinse, Castella made her way back to the shore to dry off and get dressed. She was about halfway back when she felt her foot sink into something slimy. Gods, had she stepped on a dead fish? Looking down into the water, which was now only knee deep, she let out a yelp when she saw what she had stepped in; a large patch of sticky green slime. Slime that was steadily creeping up her leg.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella lets out a surprised cry and panics. Not being able to think clearly she tries to use brute force to yank her leg free [Defy Danger, 3+3-1=5] and completely fails to pull herself free from the slime.

"H-help! Something has my leg!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In her frantic attempt to free herself from the ooze, Castella lost her balance and fell backwards into the water, and onto the patch of slime. Feeling her hands sink into the goo, Castella began struggling again, only to stop as a sudden trembling shook her to her very core. With a powerful lurch, she found herself rising into the air on top of an immense cube of green slime; at least ten feet on a side. As she tried to make sense of what was happening, the slime in front of her rippled and began rising up into the rough shape of a man. Rising up into the torso of the mannequin-like body was an enormous eyeball as big as her head. The lidless, red irised, orb stared at her for a moment before the slime body around it began rubbing what passed for it's hands together eagerly. As Castella watched, something began to extend from the point where the lime torso met the trunk that connected it to the cube; Something that quickly started to resemble a very long, very slimy, penis. Just before she could voice a protest, two pseudopods of slime shot out from ether side of her to wrap around her knees, and begin slowly prying her legs apart.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing the obvious, she renews her struggles, trying to escape it's slimy grasp! [defy danger 5+2-1=6] and again fails to do much else other than squirm in her restrains.

"Help! Please help! Giant slime thing with a penis! Help!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana lets the trap be in it's position and begins making her way back with the firewood, walking along the lakeside for the great view.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Derek Immediately casts a strong magical force at the slime [4+4+2 why did it have to be on a slime? o_O ]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana stops briefly to readjust her load of firewood. She takes a good look across the lake, wondering if anyone's out bathing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She is still struggling out in the shallows, a rather rapey green slime lining up a large gooey cock while it forces her legs wide apart.

She takes a deep breath and yells as loud as she can. "HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[I'm just gonna assume Ellie can hear that, given her proximity.] Elliana turns her head towards the noise and begins running along the shore with her gear and wood. "I'm on my way!"