Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And with you, we can stay in favour of your deity, and have our wounds healed. Besides, you're the team "mom", you help hold everything together." She pauses for a second. "Shit, that wasn't insensitive, was it? Cause you've got a dick?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs happily, giving Elliana's back a light pat. "No! not at all dear. In fact, I appreciate the term. I may have a penis and balls, but my body is that of a woman and I certainly feel like a woman. I am glad to have such a place among our team." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana blushes a little. "I see... that's good, though, right?" She looks back at the tree. "Better take those hammocks with us, too... they're cloth, after all."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Dirty cloth...but if we are going to a lake, then we can just wash them off in the water right?" She gathers up the hammocks and stores them in her back.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah... assuming the water is clean, atleast... which I do." She nods. "Let's get... whatever his name was, and get outta here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I believe Derek is his honest name. But yes, let us gather him and head for this lake. I could use a break after all the excitement." She smiles at Elliana and moves to find Derek. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Now now, no need to get so upset dear. I am sure he just meant it as a light hearted joke."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Still groaning over the formula he notices that the others came back from scavenging. "I see you've returned from pillaging a small encampment, I hope you left no survivors?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was just the messy leftovers from those demons we fought. They have some spare rations and odd potions we took. Elliana here found a lake for us to move to as well!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
In the short time before they set off Mia takes the time to pull a small cloth out of her pack, wiping her sword clean. By the time she is done it shines again and she puts it into it's sheath. "Yeah i guess i'll take some of those." Mia takes the two bottles of S.milk and the bottle of I.draft, thanking the imps for thinking to put these things in sealed containers because the smell must be awful.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
" uhhh , no. i think ill be holding on to the unknown potions for now. you DO know your dealing with food and drinks from demons correct? if anything at least let me examine them for a while."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Derek's right, hand them over and let him take a look at them... he's more experienced in that stuff. And besides... if there are more of these disgusting creatures, there's bound to enough for everyone." She turns away from the party, in the direction of the lake she spotted. "We best get going, if we wish to avoid getting caught in the dark."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"While I appreciate the concern, you are in no position to give us orders...only suggestions. If you really want to help, take some of the stuffed bread Elliana found."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Sighing he grabs the mysterious food and stores it for later examination "remember, your the one picking your own poison here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at him "We are well aware of that Derek, but do you think we are just going to mindlessly drink them? Goddess no. Just sharing the weight is all." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana picks out the last vial of I. Draft and begins moving in the direction of the lake she spotted. "I'll take point."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"suppose so, well let's get to our site then. I think i would have better chances of doing my research while not on the go" arranging his belongings he follows the train.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Yeah I don't have plans to drink any of this any time soon, just sharing the load is all, ok Elliana I'll follow your lead then." Mia turns to follow Elliana in the direction of the lake. On the way she is constantly checking for any other possible sources of food like fruit or vegetables, she knows their rations won't last forever so they will be forced to eat something from this tainted land at some point.

[Discern realities to look for fruit growing on trees, vegetables or edible animals, roll result 8. What here is useful or valuable to me? seems the closest one to what i want but.... she is just being attentive and looking around for stuff]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana takes the front-most position as they walk, keeping her eyes and ears peeled for any sign of danger or miscellaneous fuckery. [Discern Realities: (5+1+2 = 8) What should I be on lookout for?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella follows the train but has a hard time focusing on the world around her like the others. Her eyes keep flicking down to Elliana's exposed slit and Mia's firm rump.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"(I have to agree but at the same time, you try dealing with two sources of arousal after getting hit with a lust spell! not only that, but she has stopped trying to cover up...)" She whisper right back.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
lost in thought for a bit, an amused face suddenly pops up "(would you like for me to make you a few 'toys'?)"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stumbles a bit from the sudden offer but quickly regains herself. "(Toys....what do you mean toys?)"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"(Exactly what I meant, if you can't keep your hands to yourself, then your bound to halt one of us for a romp one of these days, and I'm not fond of wasting time, I make you some friends, you keep your calm composure, and we continue with our travels.)"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She clicks her tongue, clearly not liking the idea but it does make sense. "(Fine, if you can someone put together something that will satisfy both ends, then I won't deny it.)"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
[we should wait for ecna since me and woider have done discern realities rolls that we need ecna for]