A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"F-Fuck...y-you don't need to remind me!"

With Belle plugging the backdoor, Vivian's cunny tightened up to a degree that he almost lost it and came on the spot. Instead he shared a moment of supporting Vivian with Belle, kissing Belle from the stuffed slut's shoulder.

"Mmmhf~... alright let's really mess her up so no one could recognize our Lizard-kin!"

Squeezing the shapely and no-doubt stinging ass, he'd lift Vivian off both their shafts. Bringing her close to the top of the duo, he'd let her come crashing down and sink both himself and Belle fully inside. It was slow, but with her wedged between them and the double-penetration it was as good as pounding away at her. The throbbing of his cock meant it wouldn't last, but the hole-ravaging pair we're going to fuck her until Orval bloated her so big she couldn't move without draining her body of his spunk until tomorrow. Modifying his alchemist was almost too tempting, but playing with potions wouldn't be sureproof.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vivian wailed as both her holes were claimed at once, feeling twice the cock she once was and nearly passing out from the pleasure. She keeps her arms and legs limp at her sides as Orval and Belle lift and drop her on their mirrored cocks, ravaging her holes and assaulting her mind with bliss. Her pussy was almost painfully tight around Orval's cock and her ass gave Belle a powerful squeeze every so often. 

Belle leaned into the kiss, trying to show her master just how much she loved him. When the moving started she let out a lewd moan before helping ease the movements and pick up the pace slightly. She took a step forward, squishing the lizard girl between them so she can reach her master again, pushing her lips back against his, opening her mouth for his tongue to invade.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Belle was really enjoying her new tool and role! Dancing their tongues in one another's moths, he swore he could taste Byra and Selena along with swapping sweet saliva with the cow-kin. Pinning Vivian's cum gut against him added to the perversion of their make-our, but he broke the kiss long enough to breathily moan. He couldn't spank Vivian like this, but that didn't stop him from squeezing her ass in a crushing grip. In-fact, he began massaging her red-tinted rump as they slammed the submissive gal down over and over again. Orval could feel the throbbing and preparation of his cock to cum inside the double-stuffed girl, each hilt on both the clit and his dick bringing him closer. The pressure built too high after a moment more, Orval moaning again as seed rushed from his sack on their way to produce his children. His knees buckled, but falling against Vivian allowed him to have Belle support the pair. He could feel churning spunk in the lizard-kin's belly, lewdly synced with each gush from him. It was a truly magnificent experience and cemented his new girl's raised status.

"G-good...carry my child. You don't need this city... you only need m-me..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vivian moaned and her toes curled as she felt Orval start hosing her insides with his cum. Her pussy tighten as she reached her own orgasm half way through, soaking his crotch with her girl cum. Each surge of cum swelled her belly out even more until she was so full of cum there was no way she could move on her own. When Orval was finally done stuffing his bitch, Belle lifted her off of him and laid the double stuffed girl on her back on the bed. She looks pregnant with triplets and ready to deliver at this point. Even better, her tight holes let very little of his seed pour out. There was no way Vivian was going anywhere any time soon. 

The rest of the room seems to have calmed down now. Vivian and Natalie lay on their backs, bellies full of cum and blissed out. Byra was sitting on the edge of the bed with a smile while Selena was laying down looking rather happy. Belle was the only one standing, holding Orval to her front with a happy smile on her face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Propped up by Belle, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of both of his newest and most certainly pregnant members of the harem. At this rate, he just had to verify Selena was knocked up and that'd be all the women carrying his children. But doing so tonight was out of the question, using his grip on Belle to wrestle her and himself over to the bed and onto it with her pinned beneath him. His cock slid between her legs without penetrating her cunt, his ring flashing as her clit was returned to its normal state.

"Good work, Belle... Byra and Selena can have fun on the road to Barshul, but you can drive. You three have all done remarkably well tonight and they've been most eager... I'll lay on my back for now, but let's try to finish you three off before morning comes."

==================================================

By the time morning came and they had quickly slipped out to avoid their mess being discovered, the wagon was no doubt stuffed. Vivian and Natalie had been dressed in green lingerie from the pile they'd taken from the tailor, the enclosed part of the wagon sealed at the back to give them privacy. Vivian had been put in a pair of frilly panties and an almost see-through bra and Natalie in the similar but with a pair of stockings on both her arms and legs to accent her chitin lightly. They'd worn cloaks to slip outside, but once they had the wagon and they were in the back Orval had taken it off. Byra, of course, was already stripped and atop his cock in his lap.

"Haaaa~... good girl, Byra. Belle is going to get us out of the city, but until we are you have to be quiet and tell me what Natalie told you last night. Every word... understood? If you can't, Selena gets to have fun instead."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle was out in the front of the wagon, driving it slowly and carefully through the streets to get them out of the city and back onto the road. Vivian sat next to Selena, the two of them talking about their scales and how they keep them clean and in order. Natalie sat on the other side to make room for Orval to lay down comfortable.

Byra was on cloud nine, a smile on her face as she was stripped bare and ridding her beloved masters cock after such a long delay.

"Yes Master. I will keep my voice down as best I can." Her tiny cock and balls bounce slightly as she drags herself up and down his cock. "First of all, Walter is gay and loves cock. Not just in the 'suck it and fuck it mind' but more like worships them. he has talked several times about getting a gender switch so he could more easily get at cock, but always backs out of the idea in the end. his favorite color is purple, his favorite food is biscuits in gravy, and his weakest point is his feet. That is everything she told me, I promise master." 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"So I should make him a submissive bitch... making him into a girl seems like a waste for what sort of stuff I could have him and Natalie do. Maybe have his sister teach him to enjoy a cunt before I pound his ass into submission. After all, he'll only worship my cock after I collar him..."

Moving a hand to Byra's righ ass cheek and guide her gently up and down his entire length. There was room to squeeze, but his other hand moved to pull Byra into a romantic but brief kiss. Rewarding his maid after she had done a good job as this was astounding. Maybe he'd force Walter to give him a footjob to really break his loyalty. With the others in the wagon to watch, he'd pull the bitch-boy up against his chest to hold her nice and tight in an ass-and-cheek embrace with his cock fully inside her.

"Keep up the good work and you might become a slave-wife, Byra... you've come so far from the boy scared of what I'd to to your ass. Your boypussy, your mind, and your soul belong to me... if I have your fullest heart, then we'll find a ring and have a ceremony when we get back. Make it nice and official that you're my first wife."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra suddenly stopped grinding her hips on his cock and looked at Orval with wide eyes. Slowly, tears began to roll down her eyes and her breathing when a little ragged.

"Do...do you mean that master? You would take your little maid as your first wife? Claim every part of me officially as yours?" Her voice is shaky, but so full of pure happiness that seems like the poor girl is going to explode or have a break down. She does remember place though and quickly starts moving her hips once again, grinding his cock around inside her ass while staring at him with big hopeful eyes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With how she was grinding deep on his cock, it was all too easy for Orval to chuckle and kiss her. It was clear that he had fully and utterly won Byra in every way now, invading her mouth as he rolled them over to pin Byra against the wagon. The whole way to Barshul, he was going to celebrate their planned wedding with a butt-breeding the likes of which Byra would dream about every night until the next night. Vivian and Natalie were worth spoiling, but neither of them had earned his cock. The harem would just have to get used to listening to him pound Byra quietly until they got out of town. After that, they could listen to it loudly all the way to Barshul! The wagon was going to reek of cum by the time they reached their destination if he had anything to do about it!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra cried happily into the kiss, giving everything she had to Orval was the best feeling in the world and the little maid did so happily. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders so she could holding him tightly against her girly body. Her ass was perfect, as it always was, but somehow this time around she feels even better, like her body was trying to give even more to Orval for making her the happiest slave in the world!

the wagon rolls along and soon they hear a knock on the side from Belle, the signal that they were out of town and down the road a ways. That opened the flood gates as Byra wails in pleasure, her petite body and fragile mind overloaded with emotion now. 

(Jump to Bar'shul landing or do you want to claim your maid for a while?)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant they were given the signal, his hands moved to grasp the seat of the wagon and pull himself into his thrusts, smashing against the submissive and pinned maid. Each smack of his balls against her plush rump brought him closer to granting his wife-to-be exactly what she wanted. If someone interfered on the road with his rut now, he'd probably turn and rape them instead. While he loved to hear his lover scream in pleasure, he silenced her with a deep and mouth-invading kiss to utterly and truly make her incapable of even wiggly out from under him. The only sound the wagon would get to hear the whole way to the landing would be the smacks of his cock coming entirely out and then smashing his hips against what would soon be his first marital hole.

(Let's head there. Byra can get a whole steamy section when they have their ceremony.)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Four long, sexy and emotional days go by as the wagon moves toward Bar'shul landing. Finally they can see it on the horizon, a massive monolith of such defensive capabilities it almost single handedly held off the neighboring kingdom during the greats wars many years ago. Set into a mountain and known for its massive iron reserves, Bar'shul is intimidating to say the least. Giant gray iron walls line the city, making a near impassible defense right off the get go! Only a single iron gate serves as the way inside with eight guards around it in full plate armor! The city inside is build of smooth granite stone and wouldn't burn even if you threw fire balls at it. Not a single piece of wood is visible on this fortress turned city. Already they  can hear the clanging of black smith forges hard at work.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A hand pulled Natalie off his cock as Orval looked to the city. He'd been preparing himself to rut Byra with a good face-fuck of his spider-slut, but packed it away as he redressed and slipped to the front seat beside Belle.

"This sure brings back memories... my master never shut up about this place. Your brother really lives here, huh?"

Oiving a hand to grope Belle's ass, not caring if the guards cared, he could only imagine how much metal came from here. Visiting her brother seemed like the best idea to do first, since they could stay with him one way or another, but he couldn't help but imagine how hard setting up trade would be. With luck they could finish early and spend the leftovers on his harem. Or, at least, secure Mithril along with their necessary trade. Eleanor had mentioned not needing it, but Mithril could be useful with his soon-to-be-expanding harem and the smith he brought in for Eleanor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As they roll up to the gate the gaurds cross their halberds and stop them. "Hold there, No wagons inside the city without a proper searching."

The guards don't wait for a response, two more swing around the back and take a look inside. One makes a disgusted face at the blatant smell of sex but they don't make note of it. They open up the boxes and search the contents for anything illegal before closing it up and moving back around.

"Nothing of issue in the boxes sir. Four more in the back! Three kinfolk and a human. All wearing collars."

"Geeze...bring your entire harem did you sir? Very well then, head on inside and don't cause us any troubles."

The wagon rolls on into the city, the smooth granite floor making travel nice and easy.

"Yes, he lives here master. I think he works in the...middle forges. So just up to the next level of the city."

All around them soldiers march about and burly men and women get to work with hard labor like moving heavy tools or smithing thick metals. The constant clanging of hammers is all around them as the wagon moves up a large ramp to the next rise of the city. The second rise is slightly brighter than down below and the smiths here are working on finer arts rather than mass produced pieces. Running off pure memory, Belle steers them up to a two story granite house.

"I think...this is it."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The guards getting to know him was good, he imagined, since his ambition could one day take this mighty town. If only they knew it wasn't his complete harem with him. Hopping down as they reached the house, he'd pull one of the collars from his waist, waiting until Belle got down to offer it. The rest would be getting down too, of course, but his eyes met hers while moving his free hand to her covered cunt with a firm grab.

"Remember... if he won't come with us willingly, you're to put it on him. You're going to have our daughter, the first of my children. I trust you Belle...and once I've married Byra, I may marry you. Don't make me regret trusting you."

Transferring the collar to one of her hands, he'd pull her closer to kiss her before releasing her cunt. While the wagon was secured by the others, he'd start his way to the door and wait for Belle. It was time to meet the uncle of his coming daughter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a knock on the door they only had to wait a minute before heavy hoof steps thudded over tot he other side. The door swung open to reveal a massive male cow-kin. Short rose hair sits on his head, normal human ears on the side and sharp green eyes sit above a normal nose and normal, if a tad thick, lips. His shoulders are wide and broad, exactly what would happen should you smith every day. his arms a thick like tree trunks and stacked with muscles. His hands are rough and callosed from years of work...they could also fit over Orval's face. His chest is broad and flat, his stomach smooth and his core thick. There is almost no curve to his wide hips, flat butt and sturdy furry legs that end in rough hooves. A noticeable bulge sits in his pants. He must stand almost as tall as Eleanor and her giant modded physic but this guy is all natural.

His eyes fall onto Belle and a smile spreads across his face. "Belle?! Is that you girl! By Alrune you look amazing! I thought you were my older sister but you don't look a day over twenty five!" he steps forward and hugs her close.

"Grunder! It is so good to see you again! I was worried we found the wrong house!"

He looks at the group and his eyes fall to her collar. "Belle...who are these people? why are you wearing a slave collar?" His eyes furrow and he doesn't look pleased.

"Grunder...stop it. I am fine. This here is Orval...my master. The others are Selena, Byra, Natalie and Vivian, they also serve Orval. Can you please talk inside?"

He glares down at Orval but steps aside. "Yes, i think we should."

Everyone heads inside his house. A fine building with stone floors and walls, plenty of rugs to make walking easier on the feet. Walking in is a hallway, to the right is a dining room that connects to a kitchen in the back. To the left is a lounge  that leads into some stairs. Everyone moves into the lounge and sits down.

"so then....Orval...would you mind explaining what this is about?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Grunder was certainly not too similar to how he expected a brother to look. The cow-kin blood had made him into a bull that was most certainly not too pleasing for someone like Orval who sought out feminine features. Magic and drafts could change that, of course, but he had to first carry out his plan. As they entered the place, he couldn't help but immediately realize that with negotiations he could have the city allow Eleanor and him to use it whenever they came to town. Paying for it would be simple enough, he imagined, once they had trade going between the Landing and the estate's grounds.

"Well," he said as he'd move to sit and pull Belle into his lap, "Believe it or not, I'm also a blacksmith. I trained under someone who came from here and, since we were coming here to carry out work for my hostess... I figured I'd take Belle to see you. I'll admit I didn't expect you to be so well off... maybe if I had come here, I'd still be a blacksmith and she'd be in a brothel."

Moving a hand to Belle's stomach, he'd pull her back against him and wrap his other arm around Byra beside him to pull her against his side. With the large cow-kin on his lap it wasn't the most comfortable, but getting to enjoy a sofa with two of his five current slaves was something he hadn't had the proper ability to do.

"I can promise she's been doing fine. I've been sent to bring back a blacksmith for my hostess along with get a contract for trade. I was hoping you could help us, among other things... things that your magically-aided sister can help explain. She's been knocked up and made younger to ensure our daughter is born the utmost at her healthiest... it's a bonus she looks even better now, right Grunder?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder looks between Belle and Orval. "What is he talking about Belle? You are pregnant and magically altered? Trade? A smith?"

"Grunder, calm down and take a seat you big oaf. Now then. First off, yes, My physical age has been reduced to around twenty three...I was already thirty Grunder and I consented to setting that back a bit for Orval's pleasure AND to ensure my body was strong enough for a child. Again, I consented to getting pregnant. Do you hear me Grunder. It was my choice."

"But....but he bought you! Like some sort of object!"

"Grunder! Shut up and listen to me. I was living a sad life. Yes I had food, shelter, clothes and a job...but I wasn't going anywhere. Just one horny person after the next looking to use my body. Orval has given me more than that Grunder. Yes, he has lust that would rival a bull in rut, but look at these clothes! All tailor made just for me. I am going to learn how to fight just like you! I have a war hammer in the wagon just for me! Now I get to travel, learn and experience life...just like I wanted to from the start. Please, look beyond the collar...I am happy like this...really I am."

"Are you sure Belle? He isn't forcing you to say these things? You are really happy being owned by another person....?"

"Yes Grunder, I really am. Technically Orval owns me but....I still feel free. We all serve him because we want to."

Grunder looks at Orval again, sizing him up and down before sighing and his features soften just a bit. "Very well then. Orval, it seems my sister is very fond of you. so I will hear you out. What exactly are you looking for here?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With how well Belle had talked him down, he knew exactly who was getting to ride his cock tonight. Shifting his hold on Belle enough to slip up and kiss her, he'd let her slide onto the sofa beside him before turning his attention to the bull-kin with both arms still around the two slaves.

"I'm glad you're at least willing to give me a chance. Firstly... I'm looking for another smith besides yourself who would be open to moving to a place where sex is commonplace and the work will be plentiful. Someone who can hold up a good deal of quality. Their age won't matter with the help of Eleanor to age them down, so we can use that as leverage. The second thing is someone to trade coal and iron to the estate so we can produce steel. With it, we can begin constructing more formidable buildings, basic weaponry, and tools we'll need to do more advanced work. And, finally... I want you to join me. We can discuss the last part more once we've handled the other two, as that's work that ensures I can keep caring for your future niece and your sister."

There was no reason to hold back, Orval knew, as he released his two girls and rose to his feet. Shorter as he was, his armor and chain shirt meant he could take whatever blow came his way... and the axe on his back allowed him the full safety that if a fight broke out it'd either end with Grunder dead or on his knees with a collar on his neck. While the large bull could be intimidating, Orval was a seasoned fighter quite well-armed now in his role and had become far more serious about how he proceeded after his run-in with Yalna.

"If you know where to find those two, then Belle and Natalie will come with us as we go to them. The others will clean and tidy your home up in exchange for your help initially... and you're welcome to have sex with them if you wish. But business comes before pleasure."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder regards Orval calmly and with a level head thanks to Belle's influence. 

"Well, we can discuss the latter offer later. Right now, I will help you with your hostess request as I will always strive to help my sister. So you need a smith to help with construction huh? Yea that is a lot of work both big and small...from nails to hammers and picks. I can think of a number of smiths on the upper forges that can give you good quality but at a higher price. Lower forges will be cheap but not the best quality, and middle forges like myself are somewhere in between. My quality and price are good, but I work slowly compared to most. Every detail counts if you ask me. Anyway, an upper smith that comes to mind is Matilda. A human woman more stubborn than a mule and just as durable. She is fast, good quality...and knows that. Her prices are high but her equipment is good. For middle smiths I can recommend Narmin. A dog kin. Worked with him myself a few times, decent quality but really good prices. Finally if you don't care about quality there is Phorcide down below, she works fast and cheap, but her gear isn't always the best. It all depends on how much you want to spend on the smith."

"Now then, for getting iron and coal trade...that will be much harder. There is only one overseer here willing to trade on mass like that and she is a hard ass. Ravindra, the bat kin. She is down in the mining area, around back from the lower forges. She is your only option so I hope you have a silver tongue and a nice offer to make." 

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The options were certainly straight forward. He could save the overseer bitch for later and take the day examining the work and speed of his potential trio. With his collars, he could equally take the two other smiths as slaves and leave the third in a place of clear consequence. Four collars was more than enough for his adventure in the landing.

"Well then, let's get going. We'll visit Phorcide, then Narmin, and then Matilda. Byra, keep things under control here... Belle and Natalie, come along. Maybe walking around in that underwear will inspire people to ask and order clothes from the estate, made by your brother..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course my love and master, I will stay here with the others and tidy up. Really make this place shine."

Natalie and Belle rise from the couch and walk with Orval over to the door. The trio head back outside onto the strees, leaving Vivian, Byra and Selena behind to tend to Grunder and hopefully keep him in a good mood.

Heading back through the second rise and down the ramp found them at the lower forges. This area was packed with smiths in training and smiths that specialized in mass producing common goods. Apprentices run back and forth, getting supplies for their masters and running back to them. It doesn't take long for the trio to track down the horse kin known as Phorcide. She works a small standard forge and is currently working on a pick axe with great speed, reattaching the broken head in mere minutes before tossing it to a miner who then runs off to get back to work.

Seeing the trio walk up, she grins but keeps working. "Hiya! Need something repaired in a jiffy? I got ya covered, real fast fixings to get you through the day."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Horse-kin? Description?)

As he arrived to a strange and busy scene, Orval was impressed. An arm around Natalie's scantily clad form is all he needed for now. And as he neared the busy smith, he was impressed by her speed.

"You must be Phorcide... You're fast. I'm impressed. Mind if I see your work? I'm a smith and looking for a hard worker..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Hahaha! I knew I forgot something important!)

Phorcide stands at an average five foot eight inches tall. She has a long blond pony tail on her head, big horse ears sitting on the sides with normal human blue eyes over an average nose and slightly plump lips. Slender shoulders lead down to toned arms from long days of hard work Her breasts are small, maybe only a B cup and her stomach is flat and smooth under her apron. Her ass is a little on the flat side but her legs are perfectly sculpted and end in jointed horse hooves. Her arms are covered in thin brown fur from the bicep down and her legs are covered in the same fur from the thigh down to her hooves where white fetlocks hang freely over the black hooves. 

"Looking for someone to work in a jiffy? Yea, I got what you need then. Check it out." She sets out four pick axes and three shovels. The are...not pretty to look at but seem sturdy enough. "Crafted that all this morning! Been running repairs since then. People aint got time to spare when a pick breaks mid shift ya know?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While her work was ugly, it was better than he had expected. She was a good possibility for the job, but her potential to aid in the mundane work he would require was more promising. This was impressive and she'd be his.

"Natalie, be a good dear," he whispered with the hand on her ass spanking her panty-clad rump, "Go offer your mouth to anyone who needs Phorcide."

Leaning in, he'd kiss her and release Natalie to do her job. This was going to be a time for her to get her lips on cock and train. It was only then that he looked to Belle. Phorcide was strong but the two of them could over power her. And the horse-kin might not have been the utmost beautiful, but her rump and body was strong.

"Gag her and hold her down Belle," he whispered with a pat to her back, "We can use her as leverage with your brother's friend once we got her collared and compliant. I'm thinking you can use her mouth, with  whichever of your clit or cunt you'd prefer."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie smiled and walked over to the line that was forming up for Phorcide's smith. She talked to them openly while her hands strokes over her hardly clothes body before getting on her knees and waiting. The first person to step up was a common human man, who quickly had his dick out and in her mouth within seconds. 

Belle nodded and stepped forward. "Excuse me, can I see that sword way in the back over there? It looks interesting."

"Eh? Oh yea, been working on that one for a few days. Come on over here yea?" She steps behind the forge and over to a sword mounted on a stand. The moment they are behind the forge Belle steps forward and puts a hand over the smaller womans mouth, using her larger size and weight to bring her down to the floor. There is a brief struggle but Belle's raw power quickly wins out over the smiths toned body.

"Bite me and this will get much worse. Obey, and you will find yourself in a much better situation than you might think." Her clit grows to mirror Orval's cock and she quickly shoves it into Phorcide's mouth, gagging her for real. The smith gives her a look of anger but does not bite down...though she doesn't suck either.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With their victim gagged, it was simple enough to join the duo. Natalie would be a mess, but it was worth securing the forge for the rape to come. Stripping her bit-by-bit, he'd tug his pants down and let his prick fall between her legs. On her side, he raised one of the fur legs with a mental note to change her feet. Human feet with her legs and the fetlocks would make a fun-to-fuck girl. Giving her bare cunt a pat and then push a finger inside slowly and probingly, he'd toss a collar to Belle with the leg on his shoulder secure.

"The collar I just gave her can end your free will and ruin your life... so just try to get wet and play along. Your work was amazing for the speed... and I've decided to take you into my harem. You'll not need to do work fast unless I ask of it and you'll be tended to. In exchange, you're giving me your body... and you're going to help me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorcide mumbles a replay over Belle's clit cock which gets a moan from the cow-kin girl. With a quick clip the collar is onto her neck and becomes a permanent add on to her form. Belle swings herself back on top of her, straddling her chest and begins face fucking her with her clit cock. 

"There you go honey, use that tongue. The better you work now the better you start off with the others as well."

Phorcide puts this into consideration before slowly bobbing her head up and down Belle's clit while reaching up to rub at her thighs and pussy.

"Ooh! Master, she seems to be willing! Though...if I am not over stepping my bounds...should we maybe soften her up a bit later? Bit more rump and breast action perhaps?"

Down below, Phorcide has spread her legs nice and wide for Orval, her pussy quickly becoming wet and very inviting to his probing finger. There didn't seem to be anything special about her insides, but her slim form promises a nice tight squeeze!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Pulling free his finger from the wet hole, he was certainly eager to fuck the tight hole. Her ass could use some work, certainly, but her tits would get better once she carried one of his many offspring in her belly. Stroking himself and licking the finger to get a nice taste of the horse-kin, he'd slide to rest his cock properly at her entrance.

"Well, let's just get off and take her with us then. Fuck her face enough that she looks slutty... I'm going to fuck her cunt and get her warmed up for the next smith. I'll finish on the floor of her forge, though, to make sure her boss understands she's not coming back. Admittedly, the cum-stained spider-kin at the front has probably made it okay that we could rape her in the middle of the public eye and everyone would cheer us on."

With his statement done, he'd push nice and deep inside before leaning over and spanking Belle's ass. He'd lower enough that he could kiss and gnaw at her rump teasingly, his hands taking hold of her hips and preventing her from face-fucking. As a reward, of course, he was now groping her ass while lewdly hilting himself in the tight and muscular smith beneath them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorcide moaned around Belle's clit and squirmed around as her tight cunt was stuffed full of Orval's big dick. She did not resist though, keeping her legs wide and her hips raised ever so slightly to give him a better angle as he pumped away inside of her toned body. She wasn't as tight as Natalie or Vivian, but pleasent to fuck all the same. One thing that did quickly become apparent though was her abundance of juices. Her mare cunt was practically soaking the floor after only a couple of thrusts!

Meanwhile, Belle let out a frustrated moan as her hips were halted by Orval's firm grip, her ass massaged and teased while Phorcide got her head bobbing and tongue moving again to please the woman on top of her. "Master! So mean stopping my hips! At least put a finger in as compensation!" She looked back with a pleading face.