Mr./Ms. Steele

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Usually my Steeles start as fully male and then I transform them into herms/girls/transsexuals/traps/feminine looking neuters (Yes, I do have a feminization fetish. Guilty as charged). My favourite Steele is a shemale, even though she get's less content than the herm one.

K

Krynh

I'm a guy IRl but I like playing as a female Identifying Herm. Best of both worlds :p  Do some pitching and some receiving, all in a days work. It's a self insert for me .(and futanari is hot)

I always like to play female characters in games that give you a choice, because I enjoy playing as someone I find attractive and. (FemShep = bestshep) 

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm male but I've only played male characters in CoC before discovering the best of both worlds with herm characters. I haven't gone back since... also fuck all the H-doujins and manga's I've read that have polluted and Nice Time for Roo me to that particular kink (no I don't mean I really like Nice Time for Roo but the fact that I like Futa/herm.)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maleherms, always.

Easy to identify with the character, plus access to all scenes that don't require milk jugs. 

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
I'm just like OP, I mainly play strictly female characters, rarely deviating from it unless content is locked behind gender/etc. 

Headbangin'.gif

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Male IRL, but I play as female-identifying mono-gendered pc mostly. In CoC I mostly started as male and went into femininisation/gender swaping. With TiTS I feel a bit more comfortable if my characters keep their starting sex (not gender), probably because TiTS feels like it is more about reason, personality and consequences, whereas CoC felt more like a fantasy- or dreamworld to me.

VoxVex

Jul 28, 2016
Honestly I can't stand playing as a herm or having sex with herms in CoC or TiTs, its either a male or female for me but I do usually make a bit of a effeminate male....I don't know just herms turn me off completely. I do like interacting with said herm characters but it won't go anywhere, thats just my 2 cents...never will enjoy herm stuff....im surprise how many people do like it but i think its cool. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
im a dude that seems to be dead set on playing female in well......everything. girls just look so much more appealing to a guy like me. also i think im not the most manly of men so i identify  more with female pcs. as an artist the female form is so very interesting and full of nuance, while guys just seem so BLAH and square! I tend to also make my steelie bi leaning more towards girls.

i suppose that for the longest time i played as guys in most games, that is until i well.....grew up. and discovered my love for the female form in general no i just can't make a guy in any game that has custom pcs especially in smutty games like these. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Cnathu

Jan 16, 2016
I usually pick a theme for the character going in and just kinda go with what feels right from there.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Maybe I have some kind of messed up whatever and I secretly desire to become a woman, but until that comes up, I'm just going to assume that it's fun playing things from the female perspective.

Eheheheheh. Just FYI, there are a lot of trans players, writers, and coders on this game. Escapism into female personas in video games is a trait a lot of us share.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I've got a lot of different Steele's going but I mostly play as a herm since I get access to more content. However I do enjoy playing female since I'm actually a guy, a chance for the game to be a little more fantasy

K367

Oct 4, 2015
I usually go for female at start and convert them to herm at nearest opportunity. Partly because variety and partly because of a preference for vaginal and urethral penetration scenes.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Feminine Herm Master Race

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'm female and usually play a male PC (that prefers catching), with the occasional Amazon female or cuntboy. Don't really know why though.

Guess since there's no non binary option (they/them), males feel more "neutral" to me

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Escapism into female personas in video games is a trait a lot of us share.

Well any fan of MT on male playing as female just say one word: Piroko :p

I not but there is I think even phase called Piroko Syndrome xD

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
I'm a dude but I play as a herm. Simply because I self inserted when I first played, real name and every thing. Then I lost to a zil male and got assraped. Since then its been strictly herm or female. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm a guy IRL, and when it comes to either CoC or TiTs I tend to pick a male as my starting character, especially for my first play through. Once I was used to how the game works I tried the other options, which is why my longest playthrough on either game start male and end up herm eventually. I've even done a male to herm to female playthough in TiTs once, due to Sera's request to lose the dick, mainly did it so I could see what would happen. 

As others have said for themselves, I stick to a general theme once I'm happy with my transformations. (Kitsune-Dragon for CoC, and Golden Vanae/Amazon Goddess for TiTs)

Since I swing both ways and in terms of sub/dom things I'm a switch, it means I can handle pretty much anything the game can throw at me, years of being on the internet probably helps.... Which also makes me stick to herm, since I want to see everything the game has to offer usually.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
i forgot to mention. i never go herm for the most part I'll go all kinds of tfing but i always stick to one gender (that being female). i have no problems with herms but i enjoy good ol' girl on girl every-time

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Recently I've got 3 Steeles. A trappy submissive male Kaithrit, a chubby cute switch male Kui-Tan, and recently a big buff top herm-to-male Gryvain. I DO however wanna get an Ausar Steele sometime. (And yes all are male, because I'mma gay guy who likes seeing different scenes for when you're a different species and/or switch scenes.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Oh, right! I didn't mention. I'm an transwoman, but I like playing as trappy male characters. It's a shame--as much as I have ovi and preg fetishes, pussy grosses me out too much for me to want to play as a character with one.

DiffSquared

Feb 15, 2016
Male player. Almost always start with a male character that ends up herm. Would probably be fully female if it weren't for my thing for futa. Could just start female since it's a shorter path to herm status (at least of the kind I want; simply grow a dick and done), but I find approaching from the other side to be more fun. More body changes involved and naughty bits to gain.

smut

Aug 27, 2015
I'm male, but always play a woman with dick and no vagina. I'm more excited by women than men, so she has to be a woman. But I LOVE dick and butt action, so I tend to maximize that. I love vaginas too, but since I don't have one myself I relate better to a woman with a dick, who can fuck vaginas.