Incestuous New Texas Event Idea Thingy

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Reaha, in clothes?! Blasphemy! : p

Even the most mouth-watering steak can taste better with the right mix of spice, my friend.

(Imagine Reaha strutting around the ship wearing any of the the random assortment of sexy outfits Steele can buy for themselves, only on her they're so tight they barely cover anything.)

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Eh I have kinda mixed feelings about the scene itself, but the real question is where would it go? Currently the only space on NT you visit is Big T's ranch. Yes ALL of that area is just his ranch. you never actually go to NT proper so there's never a mingling with the general populace for an event like this. And frankly I'd have a huuuuuuuuuuge problem with not being able to do anything but watch it happen. Unless I'm playing steele as total scumbag steele my knight in shining armor complex would rage against doing nothing.  Kinda like that scene in CoC where minotaurs are banging a girl on the mountain and a bunch of creatures are watching and fapping. It always bothered me that you just watch, there's no 'jump in' option. I'm doubly bothered by the fact this scene starts with steele potentially getting laid and getting cockblocked by the girls father......who then fucks her in front of you. Yeah No. I changed my mind I'm not ok with this scene at all. The more I think about it the less I like it. 

But who cares what I think. I'm clearly the odd one out here.

and is it just me or did the discussion go to an entirely different event idea?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
My Steele has bigger assests than Reaha and 9ft to boot. Those clothes would be baggy on her. But that's logic.

Triblex

Dec 14, 2015
Eh I have kinda mixed feelings about the scene itself, but the real question is where would it go? Currently the only space on NT you visit is Big T's ranch. Yes ALL of that area is just his ranch. you never actually go to NT proper so there's never a mingling with the general populace for an event like this. And frankly I'd have a huuuuuuuuuuge problem with not being able to do anything but watch it happen. Unless I'm playing steele as total scumbag steele my knight in shining armor complex would rage against doing nothing.  Kinda like that scene in CoC where minotaurs are banging a girl on the mountain and a bunch of creatures are watching and fapping. It always bothered me that you just watch, there's no 'jump in' option. I'm doubly bothered by the fact this scene starts with steele potentially getting laid and getting cockblocked by the girls father......who then fucks her in front of you. Yeah No. I changed my mind I'm not ok with this scene at all. The more I think about it the less I like it. 

But who cares what I think. I'm clearly the odd one out here.

Why would you be odd for stating your opinion on the idea? You are just writing your opinion that doesn't make you anymore odd then the rest of us perverts.

The way you describe the scene I must say I'm getteing more and more turned off by it as well since i can follow your train of thought and even more so can relate to the "White Knight" complex you described.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Just occured to me, spit-roast route?

With the Daddy scene? I have to wonder if he'd refuse to let his little cowgirl get plowed by a herm or what other checks could be put in to decide whether he accepts or not?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
With the Daddy scene? I have to wonder if he'd refuse to let his little cowgirl get plowed by a herm or what other checks could be put in to decide whether he accepts or not?

Well then, that took me places. Fem herm taur spitroast where you make out with the dad and he fondles tits as she sucks off.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

"Does PC have a dick? If yes, lemme spread my daughter's cooch for you"

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
"Does PC have a dick? If yes, lemme spread my daughter's cooch for you"

I was just pondering if playing up the over-protective old-fashioned father stereotype could work to justify a series of PC vs checks.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Aight, aight, aight. This thread's going places. First off, regarding my daddy daughter lesson. There isn't going to be any rape, Daddy's tired, horny, frustrated, and angry because his little slut of a daughter is running around trying to get pregnant, and spending all of Daddy's money. It's going to be paternal, he's going to fuck her, but as a father :[D. He doesn't want to hurt her, but got damn he's got to teach her a lesson. Here's a little excerpt of what I've scrambled in so far.

"From now on you're going to be paying off every tenth of a credit you owe me, alright?" Daddy says as he spanks her pale, soft behind, his hand sinking into her ass before it ripples from the force of his impact.

"Ye-yes Daddy," Babe answeres, her voice quivering with uncertainty, she had clearly never been disciplined before, and this seems to be quite jarring to her.

(later in the scene during ball slapping sex)

"From now on you're Daddy's Slutty Girl? You got it?" THWACK He says as he slaps her ass, leaving yet another imprint on her ass, adding to the blossoming flower of crimson hand prints.

"Ye-e-e-es Da-addy," she says, her voice shaking with each thrust. Soon after she finished her sentence Daddy orgasms again, her belly bulging slightly and a few rivulets of their mixed juices spilling out of her (insert pussy word here). A few moments later Daddy begins to slowly rock his hips again.

"So, tell me what you are, repeat it," he says as he slowly regains his thrusting speed.

"I'm... I'm Daddy's Little Slut..." THWACK "AH! Daddyyyyyyyyy!"

"No, you're Daddy's Slutty Girl, you're more than just a hole, you're Daddy's girl, my girl."

Just occured to me, spit-roast route?

No. Daddy's gotta teach her a lesson by himself. If Steele were to just start fucking her, that'd throw the lesson of "don't go fucking random strangers" right out the window.

All that Oktober Fest Jazz

Second off, Savin, let's say we team up. We can put the Cunning Linguist Contest inside of Oktober Fest and still not have it done for September (well, it can be open source and it can progress that way, taking the best of the submitted events/characters and tossing it in there.) 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
[Content Snip]

HOLD ON.

TiTS writing is in the second person, present tense. Please keep your tense consistent because aaaahhhhhhh.

Otherwise: muh deek

Second off, Savin, let's say we team up. We can put the Cunning Linguist Contest inside of Oktober Fest and still not have it done for September (well, it can be open source and it can progress that way, taking the best of the submitted events/characters and tossing it in there.) 

I am totally down with this idea. Bulls drown in lager and pussyjuice; cow-girls in lederhosen and nothing underneath. Maybe some booze-lactating cows... 

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
So there's not going to be an option to basically walk in and cash in that check baby girl was trying to write? 

Cause if you're news for an extended amount of time and not a gym rat you likely want to cash in that check and fuck all who stand in your way with a boot to the ass. 

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
So there's not going to be an option to basically walk in and cash in that check baby girl was trying to write?

Correct, Daddy's gonna pound his daughter, or Steele's gonna stop him. Plus a couple of other little choices along the way, like at the end you can follow them back to their car and eavesdrop on their conversation.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If it's a one-off event or even a simple repeatable one, there's no reason to need their names.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Before everything else here's a quick little concept for a short scene regarding Reaha, aphrodisiac shampoo, and possibly Anno. Just sharing it with you, probably going to take a crack at it when Reaha's Addiction Cure path is finished.

All that Oktober Fest Jazz

Second, you think Reaha would enjoy going to NT for Oktober Fest? She already has no qualms with going to NT for Ice Cream, so maybe the little moo-slut can put on a *dirndl, get a little tipsy, participate as a volunteer for the "pie" eating contest before the two of you make it back to your ship for drunken ball slapping "oh-god-this-is-going-to-hurt-in-the-morning-but-lets-keep-fucking-going-at-it-you're-a-god-damn-milky-bombshell-Reaha" sex.

*what I assume you meant by lederhosen, or not, cow girls in skimpy overalls are nice too

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
but the real question is where would it go?

Anywhere? It's a random event, and like I said earlier in my post, it'll happen anywhere that's a transitional tile, which is all tiles but the field, T's office, the barn, the gym, the (wherever the fuck Ogram and Amma work), and Iced Teats.

It always bothered me that you just watch, there's no 'jump in' option. I'm doubly bothered by the fact this scene starts with steele potentially getting laid and getting cockblocked by the girls father......who then fucks her in front of you. Yeah No. I changed my mind I'm not ok with this scene at all. The more I think about it the less I like it. 

Anyway, sorry for responding so late, didn't read your comment. And don't worry, you'll have the option to stop the scene when:

1. Daddy drags Baby away, you just bail (they fuck behind a corner anyway)
  2. When Daddy starts disciplining his daughter (spanks and harsh words, but for reasons stated below that I won't copy paste for redundancy's sake, you ain't getting laid)
  3. When Daddy tells Baby to pull down her slutty Daisy Dukes (this is the step in, but Baby doesn't appreciate you hurting Daddy, so you ain't getting laid)
  4. When Daddy and Baby make it back to their car, you have the option to follow them and eavesdrop on their conversation (this part is mostly exposition, followed by a kiss, and then Baby polishing off Daddy's spear)

Anyway, sorry to hear that you don't like it, but at the core of it, the scene is inherently intended to be voyeuristic. Daddy has a slutty daughter that needs a good dicking, she wants a baby, and Daddy is going to give her one. And I'm not really one to cater to other people's tastes

Yep. Buttfuck it, we may be getting an Oktoberfest event now :D, maybe not, but hell, I'd devote myself to it if Savin starts working on it/sets up the document/splits up the work.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Reaha and Anno scene: Yay threesomes!

@Voyeuring scene: Oh wait, you can't join in this one?

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Second, you think Reaha would enjoy going to NT for Oktober Fest? She already has no qualms with going to NT for Ice Cream, so maybe the little moo-slut can put on a *dirndl, get a little tipsy, participate as a volunteer for the "pie" eating contest before the two of you make it back to your ship for drunken ball slapping "oh-god-this-is-going-to-hurt-in-the-morning-but-lets-keep-fucking-going-at-it-you're-a-god-damn-milky-bombshell-Reaha" sex.

*what I assume you meant by lederhosen, or not, cow girls in skimpy overalls are nice too

A dirndl is certainly what I had in mind when I proposed the event, though the thought of cowmazons like Zephyr throwing back brews in lederhosen with nothing under the harness has me intrigued...

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Gonna ask yall this, should I give the chatacters names? I feel like "baby/baby girl" and "Daddy" might be good enough. Hell I like the vagueness of it, but I'd like a second opinion.

If it's a one-off event I wouldn't bother with names. 

Before everything else here's a quick little concept for a short scene regarding Reaha, aphrodisiac shampoo, and possibly Anno. Just sharing it with you, probably going to take a crack at it when Reaha's Addiction Cure path is finished.

A) I approve of this scene :D

B) As long as the princess is home before midnight, she'd probably be down to clown.

No, I meant lederhosen. Topless cows, nothing but the straps holding back them udders. Also see:

A dirndl is certainly what I had in mind when I proposed the event, though the thought of cowmazons like Zephyr throwing back brews in lederhosen with nothing under the harness has me intrigued...

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
@Reaha and Anno scene: Yay threesomes!

@Voyeuring scene: Oh wait, you can't join in this one?

Daddy has to teach his daughter that if she has to cum, she can come to Daddy :3, and not some random stranger. Reaha and Anno, meanwhile, have no interaction on ship, and I feel like they'd get into shenanigans together, like holding down Steele and taking turns sitting on his(her) face, buying the shampoo in question, and a bunch of other things that'd be kinky and naughty.

No, I meant lederhosen. Topless cows, nothing but the straps holding back them udders. Also see:

and

I googled sexy lederhosen... I'm now excited. But skimpy dirndles should also be a choice, super short skirts with nothing underneath, tops that barely cover their nips, shoving off a mile of cleavage.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Just wanted to say that I quite like the scene, especially the voyeristic aspect. Although I'm neither fond of Oktoberfest nor Lederhosen, I like the ideas of a pie-eating contest and squirting cow-girls a lot.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I googled sexy lederhosen... I'm now excited. But skimpy dirndles should also be a choice, super short skirts with nothing underneath, tops that barely cover their nips, shoving off a mile of cleavage.

Part of me really wants a cowgirl to come up to Steele once they pass Customs and offer them a dirndl or lederhosen, which Steele gets to keep afterwards.