Alien Conspiracy II

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((¡¡Ehem!! ¡¡Ehem!! Shin, sorry but normally i do all the roll dices in all my games))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((You have... ¡¡3!! of 20 because you have -2 points of the invisibility of the Alien Creature. You can´t detect again the Alien Creature and you also have ¡¡1!! of 6 with the pleasure that assaults your mind and body, meaning your body´s reaction))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(i was waiting for  Lester Barnes to do something ,sorry Dl ...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((@dracomic you could continue without the absence of dybbuk, because you had my next written post))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I will control Cummy of moment))

Cummy

After she sees that Elric doesn´t see her, she continues to lick Elric´s changed body (15%) hoping that Elric could accept his changes and join the family of Mistress Slut...

But in a moment, Cummy stops a while to concentrate on her movements, you (Elric) have the opportunity to escape alive, a little changed but alive... . You have to be very quickly to escape of her...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I am still deciding to give a rude turn to my game with only two or three players. When i will decide that, you (the players) have know that))

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elric

Whatever was holding him was only gripping him by the waist, which made it easier to defend his upper body. As luck would have it, the thing tried to adjust its grip right as he made the push. And...he was free!

With th a thing out of his...mouth, it was much easier to function. As fast as his legs could carry him, he ran to the front door, grabbed the car keys next to it, then burst outside, kicking the door shut. From there, he broke into a sprint towards his car.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Shin, You escape but your body accept TWO of the changes that the transformative saliva of Cummy produced, you have to choose two of them:

- Your mouth will be a fully functional pussy like her own.

- your toothless gums, as they turn into the inner lips.

- Your nose as it changes into a clit of his very own.))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Elric Hartson

After you escape in the car of the invisible enemy, you see that your body feels numbed in your face, and hands..., but you can drive...

You see that the diary of your grandfather you forget in the house and it´s too late to return there...

You put on the radio and a message recorded sounds in the radio:

"For all the citizens, the city is under the completed influence of "aliens enemies", they are too strong and they are also infectious, don´t touch them if you don´t want to change..., (black noises)..., please fuuuuuuuuck meeeeee and chaaaaaaange meeeee Mistreeeeeessss..., the pleasure is assaulting my mind..."

You see the road fullest with the streets of "alien enemies" or changing people masturbating them selfs, others tries to stop your car but they don´t stop by them...

You see a woman changing into this...

multi_cock_futanari.jpg

Other man is almost finishing her transformation

3348861_10_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: