Nuclear Fallout In Myrellion

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Achievement unlocked: [Ultimate Blowjob] (Congratulations, you managed to blow up the universe! Your father must be so proud...)

Well what about actualy blow all the universe but not actula blowing it up?

Achievement unlocked [Blow them All!] (Congratulaton on blowing all possible Pokem...living beings in TiTSverse) <<I suppsoe it would be in silly mode accesable only>>

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I wonder only if there will be any BoS references hidden at that planet. Well aside deathclaw inspired race found there I not recall anything else from Fallout been planet for that place.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah I wonder only if there will be any BoS references hidden at that planet. Well aside deathclaw inspired race found there I not recall anything else from Fallout been planet for that place.

The entire main story there is basically a rip of the nuclear power planet quest from F2.

I'm sure there'll be loads of Fallout/Mad Max refs besides.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The entire main story there is basically a rip of the nuclear power planet quest from F2.

If I can't contact a random member of the Black Void from a powerplant terminal with a high enough int roll, ded gaem.

In retrospect, it's crazy that I can remember every detail about a game I last played something like 15 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ehh now the question how atm stands this and Uveto planet denvelopment plan. Uveto first or both worked at same time with different speed ofc?

Martiandawn

Jun 30, 2016
Was the "Myrellion gets nuked" bad end part of the Kara2 quest when it was first rolled out, or was it added to the quest later? I completed the Kara2 quest quite awhile back, but I visited Myrellion quite a few times afterward, up through build 0.6.54. From 0.6.55 onward, it says Myrellion is irradiated upon arrival there, even when I load my old saves where I am starting out on a non-irradiated Myrellion, fly away, and return there.

EDIT: I can't remember whether or not I opted to blow up the pirate base. It was too long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Was the "Myrellion gets nuked" bad end part of the Kara2 quest when it was first rolled out, or was it added to the quest later? I completed the Kara2 quest quite awhile back, but I visited Myrellion quite a few times afterward, up through build 0.6.54. From 0.6.55 onward, it says Myrellion is irradiated upon arrival there, even when I load my old saves where I am starting out on a non-irradiated Myrellion, fly away, and return there.

EDIT: I can't remember whether or not I opted to blow up the pirate base. It was too long ago.

It was bugged initially and fixed later.

Martiandawn

Jun 30, 2016
It was bugged initially and fixed later.

It was fixed a lot later, based on my records; about three or four months after the fact. I went back through my archived saves (yes, I archive my old saves - I am a professional software tester, and I've acquired a perverse habit of backing things up), and found that I did the Kara2 quest on day 82, back on February 8th, 2016. I kept playing up through day 217, on May 20th. The game did not recognize Myrellion as being glassed over until the 0.6.55 backer release from May 20th.

Myrellion has a lot of my favorite TiTs content, and had I known at the time that content would be removed entirely from play by the auto-destruct choice in the pirate base, I simply would have loaded a save, chosen the other option, and carried on. Rolling out a fix so late has forced me to abandon 135 in-game days of play (and if I wasn't so OCD about archiving old saves, I would have had to restart completely). 

I don't particularly mind going back and playing through all of that again, but I feel obligated to point out that it was an inconsiderate way to handle a bugfix :)  

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
It was fixed a lot later, based on my records; about three or four months after the fact. I went back through my archived saves (yes, I archive my old saves - I am a professional software tester, and I've acquired a perverse habit of backing things up), and found that I did the Kara2 quest on day 82, back on February 8th, 2016. I kept playing up through day 217, on May 20th. The game did not recognize Myrellion as being glassed over until the 0.6.55 backer release from May 20th.

Myrellion has a lot of my favorite TiTs content, and had I known at the time that content would be removed entirely from play by the auto-destruct choice in the pirate base, I simply would have loaded a save, chosen the other option, and carried on. Rolling out a fix so late has forced me to abandon 135 in-game days of play (and if I wasn't so OCD about archiving old saves, I would have had to restart completely). 

I don't particularly mind going back and playing through all of that again, but I feel obligated to point out that it was an inconsiderate way to handle a bugfix :)  

If you were playing a finished game, you might have a point but you seem to have forgotten that you're playing a game that is literally being released as it's written and coded so this kind of thing is very likely to happen again.  Anyone playing TiTS should understand that they are for all intents and purposes "alpha testers" and restarts due to bug fixes and content changes should expected. 

Davido-Kun

Jun 30, 2016
Blowing up Myrellion was the best thing since being able to refuse sex scenes. We need more chances for Steele to be a complete murderhobo and wreck any planet they visit. The only adverse effect it had on my playthrough is that it's the only source of Neputia in the entire game, and I'm playing as a Kaithrit. Oh well, I'll just never use a TF item ever again.

Oh and, good job to whoever made those fights, they were actually challenging but not impossible without going down a railroad like the Queen Myr. Fuck that fight.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>1 post
>Name is "Davido-Kun"

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We need more chances for Steele to be a complete murderhobo and wreck any planet they visit.

That wish have "internal error" as there is no chance in hell to froze or Fen allow NT sharing Tarkus/Myrelion possible fates.

Davido-Kun

Jun 30, 2016
No really. If you're able to fuck your cousin who has a pussy at the tip of her tail, what's stopping you from blowing up entire planets?

Hell, being able to kill NPCs and steal their shit would be fun too. Having the option to outright kill Zaalt was funny, you get the same satisfaction that you would by completely ignoring a questline and then getting 'punished' for it later.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
No really. If you're able to fuck your cousin who has a pussy at the tip of her tail, what's stopping you from blowing up entire planets?

Hell, being able to kill NPCs and steal their shit would be fun too. Having the option to outright kill Zaalt was funny, you get the same satisfaction that you would by completely ignoring a questline and then getting 'punished' for it later.

Your fuck up simple as 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Davido-Kun I feel that you perfect TiTSverse would be with a smut and gore equaly present. I recon we can only expect from fen smut one part with really minor cameos of 'gore'.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Shade is your sister, Jill is your cousin.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Blowing up Myrellion was the best thing since being able to refuse sex scenes. We need more chances for Steele to be a complete murderhobo and wreck any planet they visit. The only adverse effect it had on my playthrough is that it's the only source of Neputia in the entire game, and I'm playing as a Kaithrit. Oh well, I'll just never use a TF item ever again.

Go to the furry side, use Catnip!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Geez when did we start getting the gory crowd showing up on the forums/players where they want to murder/kill/dismember in the game. God I swear these summerfags are sick people. I sort of wish they'd all go back to /b/ on 4chan as it appears these folks seem to be from that cesspool. I like my TiTS the way it is without them polluting it with gore and undertones of murder.

Davido-Kun

Jun 30, 2016
Geez when did we start getting the gory crowd showing up on the forums/players where they want to murder/kill/dismember in the game. God I swear these summerfags are sick people. I sort of wish they'd all go back to /b/ on 4chan as it appears these folks seem to be from that cesspool. I like my TiTS the way it is without them polluting it with gore and undertones of murder.

To be fair, murder isn't really that high on the list of "Immoral Things to Do" when you can fuck your own sister.

5n5YvLj.jpg

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
To be fair, murder isn't really that high on the list of "Immoral Things to Do" when you can fuck your own sister.

View attachment 4050

only problem I see with this logic is that your talking about murder and gore on a forum about an adult text game, and not just an adult text game but a smutty one where it's chock full of sex. I'm surprised as hell by fen that he allows the discussion of killing and or mutilation of characters on the forums at all. I would think since gore and killing are on the blacklist for things not allowed in the game that it would apply also to the discussion of forum rules. I know people are free to their opinions and free to have their own kinks but I would think when it comes down to what the game is about and what the forum supports would be inline with each other. I know I'm complaining and frankly it's a pretty valid complaint, I don't want any things that kill my boner, murder and excessive gore/dismemberment ect isn't what I find hot and gets me all bothered. That's a fetish I for the love of all that is sexy cannot and will not ever understand and honestly you have to pretty fucked in the head to get off on that. Also in my opinion to take a life and cause trauma (murder and cause of pain and dismemberment) which is akin to torture seems to be a hell of a lot higher in the immoral things to do.

Also about that summerfag traffic thing I know from personal experience from running a forum that numbers of stupid, idiotic and dumb people tend to rise.

and here Imma gonna stop my rant before this thread gets anymore derailed.

Martiandawn

Jun 30, 2016
If you were playing a finished game, you might have a point but you seem to have forgotten that you're playing a game that is literally being released as it's written and coded so this kind of thing is very likely to happen again.  Anyone playing TiTS should understand that they are for all intents and purposes "alpha testers" and restarts due to bug fixes and content changes should expected. 

Wow, you look really tall, sitting up there on that high horse! ;)  You seem to have overlooked the part where I mentioned that I am a professional tester. I understand how iterative software development works. The fact that the game is still in alpha does not excuse its developers from deploying bugfixes in a considerate manner. After all, their livelihood is dependent on the continued good will of their patrons :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
* starts playing in the background "Killing me softly with..." *

Let net overboard here and nuke whole forum. That just one person. IF it multiply to say 10 of them it would be bothersome. So someone that is hardcore gore fan...sure ok so our game atttracted such person too. Maybe we shoud use 'the power of smut' to show him glory of smut instead of bashing? ;)

* musics ends*

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Incest fear aside I'm not really sure about whats so bad about fucking your lost half sister that was born decades ahead and lightyears away from you. 

I mean if that probe had never come up there would have been no functional difference and the only problem would in fact be that the relationship started with you interfering with a job if not even that. 

The real problem would be that her baby dady is a pirate and their on good terms.

If even that if you extrapolate to polity problems and customer supports you've more than likely supported a group that does what the void does and worse if you saved Kara or by anything from pretty much any non steele megacorp. 

Or if you drink coke IRl.

Karazella

May 20, 2017
so...... im guessing this post my be dead buuuuuuuuuuut i never went to get the pod from myrellion..... never went to the dungeon there.... and yes i do not have access to it anymore... any fixes? maybe a flag that i need to change (titsed)? something???