Review

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Quetion if she just say about not been happy but inside been happy over it. That X-pack back then expanded her toward always been the sub one so not sure if it what she really wanted. Or just that till TiTS time there wasn't room for npc dom and PC sub relation instead of PC always dom and npc's subs.

From her lines, I think she doesn't like most TFs,and accepting them just for your pleasure.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
From her lines, I think she doesn't like most TFs,and accepting them just for your pleasure.

Yes she doesn't. LEt see if in TiTS we would have npc that are subs and enjoys been TF'd by PC.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
TF enthusiast? I think it would be a hell of a NO from coders.

Depends how WIDE customization options would be. IF added part by part not all at once or with a few distinctive option to go for it may be somewhere withing coders tolerance range.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Depends how WIDE customization options would be. IF added part by part not all at once or with a few distinctive option to go for it may be somewhere withing coders tolerance range.

*Grabs Popcorn, and Pepsi*

o wo

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
More just an individual with a fetish for the exotic, xenophilia and then some, that would basically be designed entirely around the concept of recognizing PC TF's. Essentially just an excuse to write sex scenes that really focused on underused stuff like wings and whatnot. Or stupidly long hair, genitails, tauric/naga shapes, weird stuff like tentacocks or nyrea cocks.

But it's not really anything more than a dream at this point. I just had the idea for a TF-obsessed character that likes to see the PC switch it up as often as possible.

Sounds like a truly ambitious project. And huge one. But I'd really like to see it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As long it's not Bess size project it will not strain coders sanity ;)

Anyway some of peeps here will bless you for cattering to some rarely seen fetishes.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As long it's not Bess size project it will not strain coders sanity ;)

Anyway some of peeps here will bless you for cattering to some rarely seen fetishes.

Actually, it is promising to be even bigger. But also much more fragmented one, since it is mostly a set of the independent scenes focused on specific body parts, which can be easily added as expansions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And that how would be done huge projects (well not like I saying JimT done wrong he just been 'first' writer of such colossal project and thus some mistakes was been out of scope been predicted).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Learning to code is easier than learning how to write. :D

I can't write...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Don't reveal our professional secrets!

Not like there are so many people that coding something here be it TiTS, FoE, TiTS mod or one of CoC mods. There was so many posts about coding and etc. yet I not see tons of new coders (faster I would point few new writers rising to eminence recently).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's not easier for everyone. I've tried. Several different times, actually. :< 

Don't get down. Maybe it's about predispositions. One got less analitic mind so it can write cool scenes while other got really cold and calculating mind and coding comming to such person like a breathing :p

You seem to be that type that naturaly lean toward been better writer than coder so jsut keep calm and write stuff. There will be coders to do the coding stuff for you ^^

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
For me, coding has been a couple of years spent in school. Writing was just... me reading a lot of novels throughout my life. That's it, really.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
^

Writing's way easier than coding. 

There is no writeoverflow yet. coding is easier because what you want to do has already been done, it's just a matter of copy/pasting things together. No creativity involved, only googling.

Fuck, there is a writeoverflow too How did they do that? o_O

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is no writeoverflow yet. coding is easier because what you want to do has already been done, it's just a matter of copy/pasting things together. No creativity involved, only googling.

You know with enought inner studborness one can by copypasting been be not worst writer than decent one. I get you re more fan of writers so at least not try make at the same time coders looks bad :D

dwagon

May 11, 2016
You know with enought inner studborness one can by copypasting been be not worst writer than decent one. I get you re more fan of writers so at least not try make at the same time coders looks bad :D

The difference between a good and a poor coder is that the good coder ends up copy/pasting himself. 90% of the problems encountered can be broken down to the same, recurring 10% sub-problems. Once you know how to break down a problem properly, well done, you are officially a programmer and you'll do things that work, without any experience (just basic knowledge). No one will ever notice that you code is crappy if it is.

If you are a writer, you can learn the theory and how stories are generally written but ultimately you still need to practice (through writing exercises or a lot of reading) a lot if you want to write something that's enjoyable to read. You can't "google" your story like you can "google" your code problems

edit: btw, I'm not saying that Programmers are inferior to writers, only that's it's easier to learn how to code than it is to learn how to write.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
You make a typo in 4,000 lines of code and don't notice it until after the fact? You might not even have something to show people at all.

That's why we, programmers, created programs to help us write programs.

gaston-lagaffe-mastigaston.gif
(Yeah THAT lazy)

Typos are not a thing if you use an IDE, but definitely a pain in the ass if you use notepad++ or sciTE. Moreover, web pages are a pain in the ass to write in general anyway (to many ways to fuck up with that), starting with console applications in python (still a lot of ways to fuck up but at least you know what you do wrong), C# or java is probably less confusing.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
it's just like in big games. Take for example Sins of a Solar Empire, the devs made numerous errors in their code that caused memory leaks and due to memory leaks the game CTD due to the 2 gig limit the game had when it first came out. The devs eventually managed to get around to resolving it (only after modders got their hands on the basecode for the game and decides to improve upon the devs work.), one little typo in your code can cause all sorts of havoc.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Writing's way easier than coding. 

kotoura_san-02-haruka-crying-psychic-esp-hood-shock-trauma-bullying.jpg

@Wsan: B-But I read almost erry day!

It's as if we each have our own strengths and weaknesses.