Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The remaining few days passed in the typlically idyllic slow fasion that seemed to pervade the village. Our heroes licked their wounds and recovered gradually from the deamon's thrashing, feeling strength return into their bodies. This rural sanctuary hidden away from the rest of the world outside and its terrors gave the heroes a sense of belonging, that maybe there were parts of this world worth saving, that perhaps they could live a peaceful life outside the keep. But the feeling would be short lived, that evening at the moon festival would be the last qiuet reprieve our heroes would know for some time, their strife had only just began...

[Narrate any actions you want to do before the moon festival and then we will proceed.]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek went to Uta to convay his triumph and with any luck finally get something more from her. He went in the shop only to find Uta waiting with a smirk. 

"I knew you would be back." She called out to Larek as he entered.

"Ofcourse, you havent given me my reward yet." Larek walked up to Utas counter slowly and leaned in.

"So are you finally gonna finally gonna let me in that lovely ass of yours. It would be a great heros welcome." He gave a small smirk and awaited for her answer

Last edited by a moderator:

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Uta ran her hand across Larek's fur covered biceps,

"Looks like some one has gone a little native,"

She waked around the counter and gave Larek's balls a soft squeeze, gageing their size

"Mmmm, more than a little it seems"

She dragged him into the back room where they quickly undressed, Uta's wide hips, voluptuous bosom, and sumptuous ass all on display. Larek pulled her hair and kissed her roughly before pushing  her down onto a pallet of rice bags where she landed with an "ooomf"

The powerful orc squeased and teased her tits, before moving lower,giving her dainty shaft and large balls a firm fondling before flipping her over on to her stomach easily.

"There it is,"

Larek said aloud as he eyed her plump rump,

Roughly grabbing her by the hips he thrust his raging boner deep into Uta's asshole, eliciting a squeel from the wideset Tenuki. He began humping lustfully away with wanton abandon, his thighs and balls slapping loudly against Uta's great asset. Her face was locked in a lustfull trance, the perfect picture of being fucked silly. Her large fluffy tail brushed softly against the mighty pectorals of Larek's chest.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek started to thrust deeper and deerper into Utas asshole, spreading it emensly as his massive shaft explored her ass.

Larek stoped for a second and leened in to Utas face. "I did not think a woman such as yourself wouldn't have experienced this before. You looked so confident back when we first met."

"ha.......?" Only a dumbstruck drooling sound could be heard from Uta. 

Hearing that Larek felt a bit of joy and continued to fuck Uta. Uta couldnt take it any more and came all over herself. Because she hasn't came since she fucked Larek and tried to save up for his return.Her load was massive. It coated her front with a layer of cum.

While she was cumming, Larek thrusted as much as he could. Spreading Utas ass as wide as he could. Larek then laid Uta on the ground.

"Time for the main course" Larek spoke out with lustfull eyes.

Uta didn't reply, she couldnt. Panting a daze of lust she did not pay attention to anything but her pleasures.

Her dick perked up. It was ready, waiting to be milked. Larek moved her balls aside exposing Utas dripping pussy. He slowly proded her, thinking to himself that he might break her if he continues.

"M...mmm...more" a small cry could be heard from Uta.

Lareks primal instincts kicked in as he penetrated Utas cunt. He could not refuse some one begging him to be fucked. As he thrusted Utas balls pouned against lareks cock. Her dick floped around slaping against Uta and Larek. After a while Larek grabed her cock and started milking her cock.

"Ahh..."Uta let out a small squeel.

"You like that, don't you. My little nuki slut." Larek sped up his pace. Reaching climax he let out his load in Utas pussy. At the same time Uta let out her second load on Lareks hand and a bit on her self.

Larek took his hand presenting it to Uta. "Now my nuki slut, lick me clean."

Uta slowly moved her head toward his hand and started licking It clean. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next few days passed slowly for Tori. True to their word, her three young lovers were endeavoring to keep their hands off their junk until the night of the festival. However, the three of them were now sporting near constant erections, two of which she had to look at for most of each day when she was out on patrol with Dan and Rocky.

"Man, you should have seen mom flip when she found out about Sophie's new shlong," Dan laughed, as he and Rocky walked Tori back to her tree house at the end of the day. "My sister is now officially grounded until she's thirty."

"She's not going to miss the festival is she?" asked Rocky.

"Nah, they'll let her out for the day, but you better be careful, Tori, I think my mom wants to have a few words with you."

"I'll watch my back, Dan, thanks," replied Tori, as they reached the ladder to her dwelling. "Oh, by the way, I'm not exactly sure what kind of attire is appropriate for the occasion, so here," Tori handed them twenty silver coins, "Why don't you two go buy whatever you want me to wear?"

The boys eyed the large sack of coins before Rocky stuttered, "R-really, you'll wear whatever we want?"

"Whatever you want," echoed Tori.

"Well, come on, let's go get Sophie and figure out what to buy," cried Dan, as the two took off towards town. "We'll see you tomorrow, Tori," the two called back as they ran.

With her two lovers gone, Tori made her way up the ladder and closed the door behind her. Well, boys, I hope you bring me a nice surprise, because I've got one for you. Tori began rummaging through her pack until she found the bottle of bovium she had acquired from the daemon's lair. Taking her clothes off, Tori gave her lower breasts a gentle squeeze. Let's see if we can't even these out a little. [Down the hatch 8]

Tori threw the bottle back and drained it of it's contents, and as she had hoped, that slow filling sensation began spreading through her four teats. While her top row did expand a bit, it was the bottom row that saw the most impressive effect, as they ballooned out several sizes, stopping just shy of equaling her original set. Giving the newly enhanced mammaries a squeeze she muttered, "Eh, close enough." A sudden pressure in her backside grabbed Tori's attention. "What the-" A sudden sharp sting lanced through her back. "Ow!" Reaching back to see what had happened, her hands brushed something long and fuzzy. Curling forward to look through her open legs, Tori saw what could only be a white and black cow's tail dangling behind her almost to the ground. Well, that's new. Looking over her shoulder she gave her ass a quick shake and found that her new tail swayed with every motion of her behind. Huh, I wonder if I can move it. Closing her eyes, she tried to focus on muscles and nerves that she had never felt before. To her surprise she could actually feel the new limb begin to move. "Hey, I think I got it."

SMACK

The crack of flesh on flesh rang through the room as Tori's new tail suddenly lashed out to smack her left ass-cheek. "Ouch! Okay, that didn't work. Let's try this."

SMACK

"Ow! This is going to take some practice," she said, glumly. 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[So GM guest roll while Larek is away from thier PC, we got a whopping 13 on a bun in the oven roll, so pick any numbe of stuff from that moves list for your potential offspring, as for your requested down the hatch equineum roll you got a 9, so]

As Uta began wiping away the semen matted upon her fur she was interrupted by the sound of Larek opening a bottle and the sound of its cap clattering onto the floor. Gulping down the equinum as it left a smooth burn like bourbon, Larek's already large shaft began growing in surges almost perfectly in unison. As it grew so to did it shift, becoming more flared and equine. As he let out a satisfied exhale his new shaft let out a thick bead of precum that traveled all the way down his now 14 inch long schlong. Larek gave its broom handle thickness a squeeze before saying

"Oh I'm sorry, did you think we were finished?"

As he spoke a long mop of sandy blond hair grew swiftly from his head, spreading all directions and going a good bit past his shoulders. It gave him a very "hair metal" vibe.

"Hmmm,"

He mused looking at the new growth, before going right back to riding Uta into the ground like a rented mule.

Suffice to say very little business was conducted at the trading post that day.

Later as Larek was leaving he was stopped by an exhausted cum filled Uta,

"Hey champ, thanks for the fill up, after your deposit you qualify for our rewards program"

She handed him a iridescent potion bottle.

"We've had it around for a while, suffice to say no one here is brave enough to find out what happens when you distill and refine too much incubus extract."

[gained Over-iNvIgorated incubus extract ++]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
 "Well lets find out. If anything happens I have you. " Hearing that Uta got a small shiver of excitement. She felt a urge to be dominated and fucked silly again.

Larek gave a small glance at the potion. It looked eery. Uta kept looking at Larek awaiting eagerly to see the results of the potion. 

Larek made up his mind and drank the whole potion down.

[down the hatch 9]

He suddenly felt that his newfound limbs started to itch unnaturally. Larek started scratching uncontrollably. His new found furr slowly started to shed and vanish. His hands looked as they were before. Larek felt happy beacuse of this change. However his expression suddeny shifted. His blood started boiling and his skin was on fire as his pigment shifted from the old orcish green to a cherry red colour.  

He looked around admiring his red colour. "I have heard tails of this. Is this what it means to be a blood orc? They were the most fierce of wariors. Am i worthy of this?" As he was basking in his newfound glory, Larek noticed that his nails changed to a dark black colour. They started to grow and shift, changing into claws. Looking down he noticed the same change on his feet. Larek was not ashamed of this. He embraced his change. He thought of the advantage of having claws. While all these changes happened larek didn't notice that he had grown a foot taller. He glanced over Uta and was confused. For some reason she looked smaller to him.

"Did the potion make you shrink?" Larek gave a confused look at Uta.

"No it just made you taller." Uta looked a bit dissapointed. She expected a change in him that would effect his dick. She wanted more, she needed more after the pounding she got from Larek. Almost as if she was addicted to him. 

Suddnly Larek felt a akward feeling in his groin. It felt as if his dick was shrinking. Looking down his massive horse cock shrank by half its size, but maintaining its girth. Underneath his cock Larek felt a throbing sensation. Like a his cock getting hard. Suddenly another horse shaft as big as his first one sprouted from underneath. Larek had two fully erect 7 intch horsecocks now.

While this was happening a glimmer apeared in Utas eyes. She wished to be plowed in both holes by Lareks dicks. Thinking about it she got wetter and wetter. Unable to hold on she started masturbating, one hamd stroking her erect cock and the other  playing around with her gaping asshole. 

After the transformation effects wore off, Larek was a bit excited and confused of what just happened.

"Uta this thing is pot.....ent....stu...ff" As he turned his head toward Uta, Lareks train of thought stopped. Looking over at the masturbating nuki he felt a bit anoyed and excited at the same time."So is that how you feel you cock hungry slut. Well then...On the floor now." In a instand Uta crawled up on the flor awaiting her punishment and reward.

Larek walked up to her and positioned his to dicks in Utas ass."So you gave me a potion to suit your pleasures. Well then you wont mind if i do this" Larek shoved both of his equane dicks up Utas gaping ass with full force. 

"Eekk" Uta let out a large shreek as Larek spread her ass even more.

"Now what do you say?"

Slowly Uta whimpered "Sorry I just loved being fucked by you so much. I just had to." 

"Well then, how do you plan to make it up to me?" Larek kept speeking in a condecedning tone as he kept fucking Uta.

"I will be yours, forever. I am your r slut, your breeding bitch. Just keep fucking me forever like you fucked me before."

With that Larek took one of his dicks out od Utas ass and shoved in in her pussy.

"Y...ee..s mm...ooore" Uta groaned in pleasure.

Larek proceded to fuck her for who knows how long. By the time they finished Uta was a cum filled mess.

Larek stood and started to get dressed to leave for his shack.

"Your my little slut now. You will only fuck me, where i want and wenever i want."

Uta was to tired to reply, but she got the message.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Nice, that seems worth another XP. If Kealys isn't going to scout over the fort I'll just transition to the moon festival next]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
The next day Larek went to the backsmith. Having made Uta into his little pet nuki he had a few ideas of how to play around with her.

Larek walked in the blacksmiths shop tall and proud. Glancing over he saw that the blacksmith was buissy hammering a sheet of metal on a anvil. Larek went up to the blacksmith slowly aproaching from the front

"Hello, I was told by the elder that you can make unconventional things out of metal."

Slowly the blacksmith looked up from the anvil. "Depending on what you want it may not be a problem"

"Well....I need a harness for a tanuki cock that will make the wearer unable to cum. Something that will shove a large metal rod down the shaft and also squeeze the cock a bit on the outside, not to much though.I would also prefer if the wearer is unable to remove it themself."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Fun fact the smith's name is Gordon, you've already met him once]

"Jeez almost didn't recognise you with out the armor, I can adjust the fit on that if you like. Now, Larek I know you Orc types are into all kinds of painful sounding stuff like choppin yer foreskin off and all that, but as a man well versed in many a metal related injury I'm not sure I can reccomend or condone sticking a peice of metal in yer dick hole, no matter how smooth. Also the non-consentual nature of the contraption raises a number of red flags as well. Now if yer worried about yer lady sleeping around knocking up other house wives I would recommend a silk sack ribbon. No two men tie their marrage knot quite the same, so that way you know if someone's been tapping yer keg."

Gordon said with a wink and a nod.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"Does it have the same effect? Because I'm looking for something that will prevent her from cummin. Yes it is a crude method, but I've seen it been done to perfecton back at my village. It doesnt hurt themem, it gives some even more pleasure. I have a few plans that she will find very interesting."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Sure does, blocks em up real good, and its real tricky to take off without at least a mirror or some help. I once left one on my wife for two whole fortnights when I had to go on a trip to try and find some rare ore in the mountains with some of the fellas, an boy howdie when I came back if she wasn't fit to burst. Practically could use her own nuts like a beanbag chair. That night we had to fuck out in the yard like a couple of dogs lest we get spooge all over all the furnature. The trick is tieing it tight enough to pinch the vas deferense without cutting off circulation. But it works just dandy and thw smooth silk makes for a comfortable fit. I like to tie mine off with a decorative little bow, make her look like a wrapped present."

Gordon Replied

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kaelys walked to the edge of village with a smile on her lips. The peace in this place did good for her mood, it was so easy to forget your troubles and simply be happy around there. The elf had a promise to keep though and she intended to fulfill it before the day went by. She took a deep breath and knelt over the green grass. The elf focused her mind on her younger days, drawing her memory into a very specific form, a winged revenant of death to most other creatures on the mountain she called home. Her very form seemed to blur and change into the creature she admired the most, a monstrously sized raptor clad in black and white feathers, the harpy eagle.

She took a few tentative steps before she opened her impressive wingspan and beat her muscular wings slowly taking flight. Rising to the air on a forrest was never fun but at the first sign of a thermal ascendant current the world simply changed to her, it was like being unchained from bounds that constricted every single creature their whole lives but now she was free from the cursed weight of gravity. It was always a challenge for the elf not to lose hold of herself every single time she took to the skies. It was as if every little thing felt so distant from herself and all that really mattered was the blue horizon and the wind on her wings.

Kaelys tried harder to focus. She had a reason for being there and while there was no rush to ground herself she really needed to inspect the woods and specially the fallen keep.

[Discern realities 12]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"Hm....thats perfect. Give me one of those. That is If you have any. Cant wait to put that little beauty on her." Larek stoped for a second and pondered.

"Hey gordon i was also wondering. Do you know of any ways to streinghten this weapon" Larek pulled out his Axe and set it in front of the blacksmith.

Gordon examined and probed the weapon for a while. "Well there is a way. It is a bit tricky. What you can do is transfer the power of other magical wepons to this one. It destroyes the magic weapon but gives yours a nice boost. This can only be done on your weapon though. It has some special ehancement. I'll show you how to do it.

Gordon proceeded to show larek how to imply this method in the futute

[gained perk blacksmithing] 

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[ What should I be on the lookout for? What is about to happen? What here is not what it appears to be?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Not quite the way I would have phrased it but it works, and no he doesn't happen to have a spare lying around, tho he would tell you the tailor has some nice lavender scented silk sack ribbons for a silver]

[As for Kealys, you spend the better part of an afternoon scoping out the old fort. It seems the tribals have moved in and are receiving regular caravans of supplies from the north. They have made a number of repairs, alterations, and have even erected a pair of watch towers on the feilds surrounding the keep. You should be on the look out for the archers in those towers as their shifts change regularly and the heavy long bows their equiped with look like they pack a punch, they also have oil soaked arrows for night raids. You should also be on the look out for their heavy hitters, it seems the more red body paint and six fingered hand prints you wear is a sign of a warriors prestige in this culture. You even spotted some with armor, (also red). As for what is about to happen it looks as though they are organising things and people around, this society seems predicated on a dom>sub master >slave dynamic, and it looks like they are getting ready for a grand opening of sorts. A glimpse of a legder and some eve's dropping clues you in that they are preparing to host a large slave auction in the coming week. As for what is not as it seems these tribals are more than just raiding slaving savages it seems they have a learned understanding of natural medicine and a profound grasp of morphic alchemy. Even going as far as to grow, harvest, and refine their own potion ingredients, allowing them to mass produce thier own transformatives. Physically they run a broad spectrum, "demonic" looking orcs, quad titied nagas, futa wolf and bull morphs, double donged taurs, and obscenely proportioned amazons are all in the mix, if their is one thing they all seem to prize as a culture it is strength. Their weapon craft doesn't appear too shabby either.]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
After about an hour Gordon finished explaining to Larek the secrets of his weapon.He then went back to his anvil.
"Oh and I almost forgot. Go to Dillan the tailor.He....she....I sware kids these days.."Gordon shook his head in disapproval."Dillan will help you get a silk string for your miss."He then proceeded to hammer a piece of metal on the anvil.
Larek was a bit confused by this, but he shrugged it off. He would see for himself what the blacksmith ment.
"Thank you for your help with everything. I hope I see you again some time. I owe you a drink." With that Larek left for the tailor

When he went in the tailors shop, Larek saw a small blond tenuki. She did not look like the rest of the villagers. Her hair was long smooth and it ended in braids. She weirdly was flat. Almost as if she was a male. However her ass was plump and bubbly, as she moved it bounced around softly. The bulge in her pants was very large though. Larek though that she would be the one with the biggest dick in the village. 

"Oh, hello there. My name is Dillan. You must be the big hunky orc hero Uta told me about." She looked at him with lust and amazement.

Lareks face twitched a bit when her heard that."Well the blacksmith told me you sell silk sack strings.I kinda want one."
Dillans expression changed to a small mischievous smile."So thats it hm...Uta is one lucky girl.He..he.."she let out a small giggle.
Dillan reached under the counter and pulled a box containing silk strings in front of her."Well go on pick one. Though I'd go with a black one. It would look good on her. And it screams fuck me.He..he.."
Larek followed her advice and picked one of the black strings."Well thank you for the advice.I will go try it out on her now.
"How about you try me instead."She started to slowly and seductivly creep toward Larek.
"Some other time. I am in a bit of a hurry. Maybe at the moon festival. I may bring Uta too."With that Larek left.
"Festival a..." she licked her lips and went back to work.

[I added more because I forgot to include this part]

Larek went into Utas shop and pulled her to the side."I got something special for you." Hearing that Utas eyes filled with lust. However as Larek pulled out the silk string she had a slight worry some look.
"With this you will be my pet forever.Do you like the colour. Your frend Dillan picked it." Uta was not surprised by Dillans mischevous actions amd neather did she object to the sillk string. She simply noded. Uta was a bit worried, but deep down inside she wanted this.
Larek proceeded to wrap the silk string around Utas balls the same way that the blacksmith told him. Just to be sure he made a knot that only he knew how to untie.
Seeing Larek work Uta spoke up in a small tone."But wont this make me unable to cum? We tanuki need to cum.....Or else our balls get really big and we cant move at all."
"Don't you worry about that. A master choses when his pet will cum. My choice is that you cum when i cum inside you. But...If you want i planner to fuck Dillan at the harvest festival. If you join in you may get to cum sooner than you think." Larek left Uta to ponder and think about it. He then headed to meet the rest of the group.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Later that week the heroes convened to share what they had learned and prepare for the moon festival that up coming evening,

Larek, refitted and shined his armor,

Reiya adorned herself in a blue silk kimono and a pendant Whitney had gotten her,

Kealys picked a number of wild flowers and grasses and weaved them about her skin tight leather skirt in a decorative fashion, before putting on a decorative fox fur she usually kept with her bead roll as extra insulation.

Tori met with Dan and Rocky to see what they had procured from the tailor with her silver,

"Your fucking kidding me right?"

She said in all seriousness, examining the silken kerfuffle they expected her to wear.

It was an emerald green silk kimono -of sorts- with yellow and gold highlights, its sleeves and mid section wrapping or Obi, were fine enough in fashion, it was the rest of it she took issue with. Its upper section seemed designed to reveal as much cleavage as in-humanly possible, with its deep V neck terminating in a cross wrap that was seemingly perfectly enough fabric to encompass the circumference of her upper bust and nothing else, leaving a generous amount of under-boob exposed, witch segwayed well into the boob window that was the second lower V neck for her smaller pair of tits. Below the obi the lower hem of her dress was little more than two long thin rectangles that left exposed a good 7/8-ths of her thighs. Being made by a Tenuki it came equipped with a well concealed tail slot. The entire ensemble was completed by an elaborate necklace of silver pendants and opals that rest across her large heaving bosom, no doubt where the remainder of her sum had gone.

"what? it looks good on you," Rocky said sheepishly.

"You said anything, besides its not like we haven't all seen them before" Dan replied with a smirk.

"Somehow, this makes me feel even more naked. But fine, if its what you horny little devils picked I guess I'm stuck with it." Tori said pondering the tailor's level of culpability in all of this.

"Where's Sophie? won't she be joining us?" Tori asked.

"Oh man, mom's still having a cow trying to get her in her festival dress, lets just say its a tight fit and despite all my mother's ultimatums and threats Sophie refuses to go "milk" herself."

Dan chucled,

"I still can't get over mom's reaction when she found out, she was so outraged she grabbed Sophie right by the horse cock and dragged her into the kitchen by it and slapped it right down on the table. When she demanded my father dole out discipline, he just looked down from his reading and asked why it needed to be on the dinner table"

He and Rocky shared a good laugh.

"Suffice to say we'll meet her there" , The boys where already somewhat in their festival garb for their part in the dance.

After dusk fell people began walking the trail into the hills north of the village, the whole way was lit with many shape craft floating paper lanterns who's pale iridescent glow complimented the now rising full moon. there was excited chatter and a buzz of anticipation among the villagers. There after a brief hike they arrived at a set of many loosely connected hot springs, with several walk way planks and decks erected around and in between them. On the far end on a slightly raised platform a stage had been erected with its curtains drawn. The stage seemed built on some kind of damn or blockage keeping back the bulk of the spring water from completely filling the pools. On the decks and at may areas off to the sides there were tables set up, a number of braziers for grilling food, and many large casks of mead all strategically arranged. There we're also a number of buckets full of some chalk like bricks set aside, perhaps for later? Everyone was in attendance, Sazrahala and his son busily discussed some matter of import with some of the other adults still in various stages of costume, he held on tightly to an old blood stained stroll in his old wrinkled hand. Tenuki children ran around excitedly snacking on roasted lizards and throwing firework poppers at one another, others mingled between the tables and snack pits.

[You all have a chance to mingle prior to the stage performance and what happens after]

Drexel is sitting at a table alone knocking back shots of Tenuki tonic under his purple bandana,

Uta is there giggling and chatting with some of the other village women,

Gordon is having some mead while chatting with Dillon over by the kegs,

Reiya makes her way over to Whitney who is grilling a lizard while enjoying a horn of her finest brew,

Rocky, Dan, and Sophie are nowhere to be seen.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Tori took in the sights, and felt the eyes of many of the villagers taking in the sight of her, she turned to find that Dan and Rocky and slipped away without her noticing. "Dan, Rocky, where are you guys?" she called. Where did those two go? [Hunt and track 9] Looking down, she spotted the tracks the boys had left, and proceeded to follow them. The trail looped around a few grills before it was joined by a third pair of tracks. Probably Sophie. To her surprise, the tracks then split in three different directions before being covered by the crowd. Well, I guess they were paying attention when I taught them how to avoid being followed. Realizing that the hunt was lost, Tori decided to enjoy the festivities and wait for her three dates to show themselves. With what she had made them endure over the past few days, she figured that it wouldn't long before one of them came looking for their 'reward'.

Tori was a little relieved to find that, despite the obvious lewdness of her outfit, she was not the only one at the gathering putting on a show. Several women and a few men seemed happy to let their kimonos hang open a little more than was probably decent. Picking up a spit of grilled meat and a mug, she began looking for a way to pass the time when her eyes fell upon a pair of tanuki that she quite wanted to talk to.

"Hey, Gordon," Tori called, as she walked up to the smith and his friend.

"Tori, good to see you made it," Gordon offered in reply, as he let his eyes wonder over her.

"You too, I wanted to say thanks for the work you did on my sword. I might just have to look into getting another from you," she said, before turning to the small blond pretty-boy next to him. "And, you must be Dillon. I believe I have you to thank for this," she said, giving her breasts a shake and enjoying the sight of Dillon's eyes widening as the think silk of her outfit strained to keep her contained.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
When the festival started Larek looked around to examine the place. What he saw stunned him for a second. Tori was wearing a very revealing silk dress. Looking at that sight made him wish tori was on her knees in front of him now.
However knowing that she would stop him he didn't try to get to her. Instead Larek went to look for Uta.  

When he found her Uta she was talking a few village women. Larek went in grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the crowd. The other women felt a bit of anger at Larek for taking Uta right out of their conversation. Not wanting to upset the large orc they kept silent and started gossiping as they left.

"So did you chose to join me in fucking Dillon or do you want it to be just me and you some other day." Larek stared at Uta with anticipation. 

"I wanna cum...." Uta gave a small blush."It feels awkward to walk like this" She did not want the other villagers to see this shameful side of her. She figured that because Dillon already knows everything, that she had nothing to lose.
"My balls are getting to big...I need this...Just look." Uta guided Lareks hand to her crotch. Larek felt Utas balls. He flet that they have swollen to the size of a grapefruit. They pulsated hard, as if they were screaming to let out their load.

"Well i see our little silk string did the job."
"Its a ribbon." Uta tried to correct Lareks mistake only to receive a glare from him.
"String, ribbon, doesn't matter they are all the same" he brushed it off not willing to admit his mistake. Uta then slowly noded

"Very well then. Lets go find that slut.I wanna fuck her little pussy." Hearing that Uta was a bit taken back. She decided it was best to tell Larek the truth now then let him find out later. "Um.....Dillon is a guy....She just dresses and acts like a girl because it appeals to her more. She wants to be a girl but shes feminine man."
Larek stopped for a second. His face changed to a very angry look. "Well then...if its cum she wants its cum what she will get."

Larek rushed to Dillon while holding and guiding Uta trough the crowd. When he got closer he saw Tori talking to Dillon. He saw Tori showing off her new dress to Dillon, as the blond tailor stared lustfully at her.

"Love the new dress. It suits you, naked yet clothed. Now if you would excuse me. Me and Uta here have a little appointment with Dillon here. You are welcome to join in."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori looked at Larek, then to the squirming Uta and Dillon, before a smile spread across her lips. "I don't know, Larek, you sure you can handle two at once?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kaelys quite liked how her makeshift ensemble turned out but she still felt slightly under dressed for the occasion until she met Tori and whatever it was that the girl was wearing. It was pretty, no doubt, but Kae herself would rather walk around naked then being caught on something like that. It was probably a ceremonial dress of some sort and the elf kept on the back of her mind that she should not talk about it in fear of offending the new gods or something.

The elf bowed her head as she greeted Tori, Larek, Uta and Dillon.

"Quite a pleasant night. The paper lanterns are adorable." She added as she took a small sip of the ale mug a tenuki girl had previously handed to her. "I don't usually drink but this beverage is... quite delishious."

Kaelys wondered if there would be dancing later in the night. She quite felt like dancing at the moment.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"Oh don't you worry. I came prepared to handle them both. You see Uta here gave me a pretty interesting potion because she wanted to get fucked even harder." Hearing this a shy blush appeared on Utas face. " It sure was special. I think even you would like its effects upon me." Then Larek turned to Kaelys."Maybe you would like to join us too?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kae blushed at the offer but quickly refused it. She took an even larger sip of her drink as she tried to hide her embarrassment. She had to force her mind of the mental pictures of the ever more imposing orc having his way with the two female tenukis. She rushed to try and change the subject. "What's the festival about? I intended to ask the chief but he sheemed too busy preparing, I opted to not get in the way."

The elf leaned against one of the wooden pillars with the large mug on her hands. "Be what it may, they really made it pretty." She couldn't contain a smile every time a tenuki child ran about or a young couple passed holding hands.

"Thish place looks magical."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It is nice," Tori agreed, turning to Kaelys. "Although I'm still waiting for my escorts to show up. How about you, do you not have a date?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The elf shook her head. "I'm afraid I'm not very good with people. It'sh hard for me to make friends... maybe I've been traveling on my own for far too long."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if you like you could stick with me for the evening. I'm sure my friends wouldn't mind a little extra company," Tori offered.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Actually Tori, you would notice how their tracks would have terminated near the rear stage entrance, you can only assume they are getting prepared for their part in the performance]

"Yes, indeed you do,"

Dillon said to Tori with a smile, they had tied their hair back into a single long braid and traded in their sharp looking slacks for a more loose fitting sun dress, a very large bulge in the front noticeably displaced the fabric.

"You see having been blessed with none of my own, I have always admired the endowments of others mammaries. I had heard tell of some creatures in other settlements with multiple rows of breasts, I have always dreamed of making a garment for such a creature, when you waltzed so brazenly through the village the other day with your quad of tits jiggling like that I knew my chance had come. I already had a  few designs when your little friends approached me. Seeing you wear it really makes it come alive in just the most exquisite way"

It was just then that they observed Larek manhandling Uta before lumbering over in typical oafish fashion,

"Hold your horses there (pun intended) buster, I'm not some little china doll you can just bully around"

Dillon retorted sharply commanding an inordinate amount of respect for her stature

"IF, I decide we should fuck it'll be on my terms, at a time of my choosing. If the rumors are true and Uta's finally found the owner of enough dicks to keep her sated at once then you might have your hands and/or holes a little full trying to handle us both, be wary of biting off more than you can chew, besides there will be plenty of time for that during the wash, until then relax for a bit, enjoy a lizard kabob, the moon dance hasn't even started yet."

Tori chimed in echoing Dillon's sentiment just as Kaelys walked up to join in on the convo,

they continued chatting and after nor shortage of awkward blushing on Kaelys' part Gordon spoke up to answer her inquiry

"I may be able to shed some light on that actually"

He said in a matter of fact tone

"You may have noticed the elder holding a very special scroll, it contains an important story about our ancestors, and why they formed the village they did. Thing is, its written in moon runes, a very special and powerful magic now lost to us. They can only be read during the phase of the moon in witch they were written. So every year around the same time we gather around to hear the story of the scroll and honor our ancestors by continuing their legacy. It also serves to act as a coming of age rite for some of the younger generation to participate in the ceremony, signifying there are of marriageable age. In our drunken revery and the younger generation's enthusiasm to continue the legacy of our forbears there's usually a fair number of future generations conceived at this occasion as well, course that's after a few drinks."

The smith finished with a wink and a nod.

[Psy how is Larek dealing with his new mop of hair? has he tied it up or braided it at all? , what are some other characters thoughts on his new appearance?]