Unique Scenes based off certain body modifications?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
What scenes have you come across based on certain prerequisites for your body? These can be scenes based off race, body parts, perks, status effects, tags or just tiny blurbs. Can be big changes or small.

For example: If you have a cock with specific tags (knotted, sheathed, stinger based, prehensile, tapered, flared), the penis masturbation scene is different to accommodate those things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
What scenes have you come across based on certain prerequisites for your body? These can be scenes based of race, body parts, tags or just tiny blurbs. Can be big changes or small.

For example: If you have a cock with specific tags (knotted, sheathed, stinger based, prehensile, tapered, flared), the penis masturbation scene is different to accommodate those things.

Are we talking about whole scenes dedicated to or gated by certain things? Or any slight changes and blurbs?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Are we talking about whole scenes dedicated to or gated by certain things? Or any slight changes and blurbs?

Could be anything in a scene, whether it's a whole scene dedicated to it or not. So long as it deals with whatever you've got going for your character.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I don't keep tabs on all of the scenes, but Ceria has quite a few different ones, depending on the size of your junk, your load, and whether you have 1 or multiple dicks.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
There´re plenty of knotting scenes in this game. Which I really enjoy :D

Taur scenes I know of:

Aina mounting scene

Ellie mounting scene

Special Kelly scene if female/herm taur

Emmy will refuse to have you in the shop if you´re a Myr or a Nyrea when you first meet her.

Having two penises lets you double penetrate the female naleen.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Sera has an awesome scene for PCs with cunt-tails. Which, like all other pre-sub scenes, becomes unavaliable after you submit to her. Why must your left hand taketh when your right hand giveth, @Nonesuch?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I love that scene! I rarely do Sera's content but I really, really like the way she handles cunt-tails. Just the way she talks about them is great... :x

As the main cunt-snake enthusiast on these forums, how would you rate other scenes that involve them?

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
MistyBirb Shade's cunt snake scenes are awesome IMO, and since her snake is a special little snowflake that had managed to retain all of its free will, they fall firmly into the former category.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sera has an awesome scene for PCs with cunt-tails. Which, like all other pre-sub scenes, becomes unavaliable after you submit to her. Why must your left hand taketh when your right hand giveth, @Nonesuch?

Number 1 peril of writing stuff that gets into the game years later: the game changes. That scene didn't even exist when I put the Sera expansion together.

Bagsied a bounty to do additional cockvine scenes recently. Definitely think I'll do one for Sera's rotation of full sub scenes, flesh it out a little.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Number 1 peril of writing stuff that gets into the game years later: the game changes. That scene didn't even exist when I put the Sera expansion together.

Bagsied a bounty to do additional cockvine scenes recently. Definitely think I'll do one for Sera's rotation of full sub scenes, flesh it out a little.

How about making some of Sera's pre-sub scenes pull a double-duty? The cunt-tail scene, for example, will fit the tone of her interactions with fully submissive Steele just fine.

And yay for more cockvines. :five:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Is that meeting her the first time or can you visit her as a taur?

I should´ve specified. Special sex scene.

Her DP scene changes if you´re a taur with a vagina.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You have scenes where the NPC acknowledges them as a parasite

Actually, there are a problem here: those scenes oftenly assumes that you have parasite tail without actually checking type, so if once you'll get non-parasyte genitails...

I should´ve specified. Special sex scene.

Her DP scene changes if you´re a taur with a vagina.

Very lame one, BTW. It's quite literaly "oh I had not DPed taur before, I'm sticking it in" instead of long and detailed scene for non-taurs.