[WIP]The Huline: Totally Not Space Kitsune(Race + NPC ideas) /Hichiko's Back For Real Now Edition

Should I add Hachitide in future content?

• Yes as a tsundere follower

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • Yes as a tsundere NPC

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • No, kicking her confused ass was enough

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Okay I know it ain't much, but I added a Cowgirl sex scene for Hichiko.  This is less to be an update, but more to show I'm not dead, and I haven't given up.  Things however have gotten a lot slower as lots of stuff happened.  Also included is the first of the cum volume variance text.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
That took pretty long for not much.  Added a tab for Ame's store and what he has available.  You guys decide if he should sell anything else on the color spectrum.  I'll jump between working on his sex stuff and going through Hichiko's corrections whenever I get time.  Which at the moment is not often.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Added:  Hichiko's first baby delivery.  A bit of an emotional time for her.

Ame's sex options.  So far, I've done Blowjob, Double Blowjob, and Anal (Surprise Buttsex!) option.

Also cleaned up Hiciko's page, changing it as per people's comments, and coloring in the conditionals so they're easier to see.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Went back over Hichiko, did some editing, and I took the liberty to add some no-ball variants and suggest where I felt I would be intruding on your literary vision (aka wording). I've no idea if I did it properly, sorry, but it occurred to me while going through the scenes that some fem-herms may not want balls and it's entirely possible to end up sans testicles quite easily. Examples being one throbb from female start just gives cock and ovir and uthra sap removing them.

A critique I have that covers the whole of your writing is that you tend to write a lot of shorter sentences that could be combined, some requiring a bit of rewording, to better the flow or outright removed without losing anything. I'll leave this to you (where I haven't already) because as is it all works, if a bit stilted. I guess I could liken it to being more screenplay/script than prose.

Another suggestion that isn't of priority and can be ignored if it's too much to put on your plate. You already have a cock size variable for the ravage scene. Have you considered applying this to the other ones as well? Basically giving Hichiko a size limit in some places, like oral, and/or parsing for multicocks, especially when a situation such as having one max size (36 inches long and 8.5 inches thick without a mimbrane) and one much less endowed (say 5-9 inches long). Again, not of necessity, but would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Thanks for the feedback.  I honestly am still jumping into a lot of this stuff blind so these suggestions really help.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
So this comment wasnt implying that this person was trying to encounter Hichiko? 

Since you didn't quote it at first it was confusing, also that question isn't very clear to begin with 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So this comment wasnt implying that this person was trying to encounter Hichiko? 

Since the persom who posted it didn't elaborate or make any attempts to add context of any sorts, it's hard to tell if it holds any implications. If anything, to me, it seems that it implies that the person posting finds the way you encounter Hichiko humorous.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Another suggestion that isn't of priority and can be ignored if it's too much to put on your plate. You already have a cock size variable for the ravage scene. Have you considered applying this to the other ones as well? Basically giving Hichiko a size limit in some places, like oral, and/or parsing for multicocks, especially when a situation such as having one max size (36 inches long and 8.5 inches thick

without a mimbrane) and one 

much less endowed (say 5-9 inches long). Again, not of necessity, but would be nice.

Okay long as time since an update, and I don't have much to show for it.  Only one extra sex scene for Ame.  I'll be honest I think I took more than I could handle this semester and I'm bogged down with work.  Just finished studying for two midterms and I got two more next week.  This little addition is just to show I haven't abandoned this. 

And as regards to above post from long ago?  Yes.  I do have plans to add extra options/sub-scenes to Hichiko's doc once Ame has more content.  Compared to her's, Ame's doc seems pretty bland right now.

Also one extra note, I've started working on the Symbiotry on a separate doc.  Should I or should I not include the option to see your kid Anio?

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
I wasn't lying when I said this semester beat the shit out of me.  Anyway, I started jumping between two docs, the Symbiotry, and Hichiko joins your crew.  However as I was writing her Crew joining doc, I realized a lot of that could affect the Symbiotry depending on if you go there before or after.  So I'm putting that on hold till the Crew doc is done.  Just posted it.  Feel free to edit and whatnot.  I'm going back to bed.

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
I wasn't lying when I said this semester beat the shit out of me.  Anyway, I started jumping between two docs, the Symbiotry, and Hichiko joins your crew.  However as I was writing her Crew joining doc, I realized a lot of that could affect the Symbiotry depending on if you go there before or after.  So I'm putting that on hold till the Crew doc is done.  Just posted it.  Feel free to edit and whatnot.  I'm going back to bed.

The Doc is open to editing mode

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Well I set the thing to comments instead of free edit so yeah.  Also writing shit is taking me longer now because Star Wars.  Still managed to churn out more concept work.  I do this kinda stuff so I can keep track of what they should look like when I describe them in text.

Cell

Dec 9, 2015
Okay long as time since an update, and I don't have much to show for it.  Only one extra sex scene for Ame.  I'll be honest I think I took more than I could handle this semester and I'm bogged down with work.  Just finished studying for two midterms and I got two more next week.  This little addition is just to show I haven't abandoned this. 

And as regards to above post from long ago?  Yes.  I do have plans to add extra options/sub-scenes to Hichiko's doc once Ame has more content.  Compared to her's, Ame's doc seems pretty bland right now.

Also one extra note, I've started working on the Symbiotry on a separate doc.  Should I or should I not include the option to see your kid Anio?

I personally would love the option to see the kid, but that's just me.

Also, did you ever decide if you were going to include TF items for the race?

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
I personally would love the option to see the kid, but that's just me.

Also, did you ever decide if you were going to include TF items for the race?

Actually that's a good idea for a poll.  If I get enough support, I'll write some stuff up when everything else is done. 

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I'm not gonna lie.  Totally forgot about this.  Thought this quarter was going to be easier.  It isn't.

That and the more I write the more I realize this is WAY more complex than I originally planned.  Anyway, added some sex scene for Hachitide in the Hichiko joins crew doc.  Put in a few options where the player doesn't have a dick, be sure to add in anything you think might spice it up.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah I'm not gonna lie.  Totally forgot about this.  Thought this quarter was going to be easier.  It isn't.

That and the more I write the more I realize this is WAY more complex than I originally planned.  Anyway, added some sex scene for Hachitide in the Hichiko joins crew doc.  Put in a few options where the player doesn't have a dick, be sure to add in anything you think might spice it up.

Section off things. Finish/focus on one thing, brainstorm and make notes for other things. Make small(ish) complete packages that are able to be expanded upon.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Section off things. Finish/focus on one thing, brainstorm and make notes for other things. Make small(ish) complete packages that are able to be expanded upon.

This, don't overwhelm yourself by taking on a mass of projects. That is just asking for failure. Same thing applies in real life if you take on projects don't try to do them all at once, you won't be able to focus much less do any of them if your trying to shift from one thing to another. List what you want to do and then pick at it one at a time.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
I'll keep that in mind.  Maybe then it won't feel like such an effort to get anything done. 

So based on the votes, there seems to be overwhelming support for TF items.  So I whipped up a few, including a healing item.  Plan is to make them available at the Symbiotry and later on at Ame's.  Tell me what you guys think, because like I said I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to making TF stuff.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
So I finally finished cobbled together the bit where Hichiko joins your crew.  Now I'll flesh out all the things she can do on the ship...as soon as I finish playing XCOM.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
lol been rather distracted myself with Fallen Enchantress LH... forgot how engrossing the game was, game that makes you forget all else rare for that to happen nowadays :D