Intersex pc

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
I know it's possible to become a herm but are cuntboy and dickgirl also possible and if so how do I pull it off

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
For cunt boy: Be a boy, get a vagina and remove your cock. Succubi milk (Purified if you want to avoid demonic transformations) is a good way to get a vagina. 

Ceraph is a good way to get rid of genitals, if you don´t mind having the dreams of your equipment getting used.

For dickgirl: Same thing except incubi draft. Be girl, get a dick and lose vagina.

Last edited by a moderator:

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
I see it seems they would bee hard to accomplish since succubi milk grows breasts thus eliminating cuntboy status and incubi draft can completely remove breasts eliminating dickgirl status

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I see it seems they would bee hard to accomplish since succubi milk grows breasts thus eliminating cuntboy status and incubi draft can completely remove breasts eliminating dickgirl status

Save scumming is the way to go. Try and repeat until you get the preferred result.

I´d advice you to purify them first.

Btw. The salon can give you facial treatments that can make your face look either more masculine or feminine. That way you don´t have to worry about the facial changes you can get from the incubi draft or succubi milk.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Reducto and Gro+ can fix that.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
Reducto and Gro+ can fix that.

Save scumming is the way to go. Try and repeat until you get the preferred result.

I´d advice you to purify them first.

Btw. The salon can give you facial treatments that can make your face look either more masculine or feminine. That way you don´t have to worry about the facial changes you can get from the incubi draft or succubi milk.

OK so the last post went wonky so to summarize thanks for the info

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Keep in mind that the game won't notice you're a cuntboy or a dickgirl; If you have a set of male/female genitals without any herm elements, the game will treat you like a man/woman regardless of breasts/body shape/face, including NPCs reffering to you as a "girl" even tough you are a 100% male-looking guy who just happens to have a vagina.

Kitteh's mod helps by adding a maleherm option into the game, but cuntboys and shemales are still out.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Keep in mind that the game won't notice you're a cuntboy or a dickgirl; If you have a set of male/female genitals without any herm elements, the game will treat you like a man/woman regardless of breasts/body shape/face, including NPCs reffering to you as a "girl" even tough you are a 100% male-looking guy who just happens to have a vagina.

Kitteh's mod helps by adding a maleherm option into the game, but cuntboys and shemales are still out.

Cuntboy and dickgirl are options too in a mod.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Yeah, tried that, too bad scene descriptions still treat you as a female. :<

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, tried that, too bad scene descriptions still treat you as a female. :<

You want to be character with high femininity but still be referred with male pronouns, right?

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Yeah, I know.

Characters do call the cuntboy a "he", but then you get a sex scene and Arian mentions something about having sex with a wonderful woman.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, I know.

Characters do call the cuntboy a "he", but then you get a sex scene and Arian mentions something about having sex with a wonderful woman.

Well, it is oftenly considered that anything with vagina is a woman. it requires support in the scenes, not only in game code.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
I see I guess I shouldn't bee surprised that not a lot of games have the coding to make the character I want to one of my characters I made up is a highly effeminate cuntboy that despite his usual attire being a pink dress identifies as male so of course I want him refered to with male pronouns

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I see I guess I shouldn't bee surprised that not a lot of games have the coding to make the character I want to one of my characters I made up is a highly effeminate cuntboy that despite his usual attire being a pink dress identifies as male so of course I want him refered to with male pronouns

Feminine, pink dress, female genitalia... You shouldn't be surprised if no one would consider you male :) TiTS seems to use parser for pronouns consistently rather than hardcoding, so you should try it.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016

A highly effeminate cuntboy wearing a dress? So basically he is a flat chested girl that prefers to go with he instead of she?

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
A highly effeminate cuntboy wearing a dress? So basically he is a flat chested girl that prefers to go with he instead of she?

I guess that's one way of looking at him

Feminine, pink dress, female genitalia... You shouldn't be surprised if no one would consider you male :) TiTS seems to use parser for pronouns consistently rather than hardcoding, so you should try it.

What exactly is parser

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What exactly is parser

Instead of hardcoding pronoun for character in scene, TiTS uses wildcard to accomodate character's stated/guessed gender. CoC is less consistent with it, so scenes which only use one set of genitalia oftenly have hardcoded pronouns, and pronouns detection is much more simple.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
When you say that tits uses stated gender does that mean I actually could make him in tits and have people actually call him a he

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
When you say that tits uses stated gender does that mean I actually could make him in tits and have people actually call him a he

Yes, but this would also break cases of utility use of m/f pronoun selector, so you'll generally would get masculine version of m/f forks in people reaction and adjective choices, not only in pronouns.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
I see that's actually pretty interesting but is tits still doing what made me quit in the first place with that being enemies don't drop any money so I can only ever get anything done with the pampered lifestyle and the infinite item cheat

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I see that's actually pretty interesting but is tits still doing what made me quit in the first place with that being enemies don't drop any money so I can only ever get anything done with the pampered lifestyle and the infinite item cheat

You'll only have money problems on start. Enemies only drop money if they can have any, which is not the case for the most natives. You'll make money by side quests and valuable loot (like gems in Myrellion caves). And you barely have to spend any money for gear - all top things are from quests, so basically all your money are for vanity items.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
Ah I see I was unaware of other ways to get money since none of my files ever made it to any planets other than the one with the zil

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Even on Mhen'ga you just need pick Xenogen doc offer to capture 2 zils to get 2k credits. So that isn't bad for start money don't it? ;) Thou if you fly right away on Mhen'ga after creating chara it will be too late to visit doctor and you would need wit till next morning to visit him.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Also: while hunting for zil for doctor, you'll get some zil food and possibly honey. You can sell them to Burt in a bar for some early profit (he is only one who would give money for them).

Actually, you should hunt zil until you get primitive bow. With that bow equipped talk to Tanis (leithan in a scout's base), he'll offer you bow training. Train, you'll get aim boost, perk for stun shot with bows and, after 12 sessions, his bow (great weapon, actually).

With that bow take quest from Carl, weapons vendor (ask him about ZK rifle, than about robot). Make sure you are level 3. Find machina in the south-west corner of jungle and fight it (make sure to save before fight, it is one of the bad end fights). After fight, go a bit to east, there are hidden deposit of some rare resource nearby. Scan it, it would give you 5000 credits. Return to Carl, talk about robot, he'll give you rifle. Now you can sell one of the two weapons (I prefer bow).

Go to south-east corner of jungle, where Vanae live. There are raided Xenogen camp. Loot it for your first armor, it is hazmat suit, which would protect you from some attack types entirely, also there are point where you can call for taxi for fast travel. Hunt Vanae for spear, if you prefer melee. Anyways, hunt them until you are level 4. Note, that their sky sap have some TFs which is interesting even for those who don't like cephalopods generally, like luminous markings or milk which would not bother you much when you don't attend to it.

Now, at level 4 and with decent weapon, you can fight your rival without a problem and get an shock blade loot. You can also sell the probe.

At this point you now have at least 20000 credits (which is usually enough to get full set of most TFs) and decent gear, without spending a single credit and all just at first planet.