Intersex pc

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, one note about selling things: unless you really have to (and you don't) don't sell to usual pawns, they won't give you good price. There are two vendors who give you top money, both on Tarkus (second plot planet). First is Anno after recruiting her to the crew, second is Colenso after his quest. I'd suggest to start Tarkus adventures from Anno's quest, just make sure you have decent tease skill or lust weapon (goovolver from Anno or slut ray from Badger) and buy few EMP grenades from Anno if you are not sure how good you are in combat. During quest, use EMP grenades to fight guard bots, then loot armory for rifle and pistol before jumping into hole, use tease or lust weapon to fight goo prime (you can just beat it 4 times in a row, though, but it is much more difficult). After quest, you'll have best armor in a game (gray goo suit), decent energy weapon and best pawn in a game aboard. Colenso will give same prices, but he won't move to you, but you still can do his quest for extra money, if you choose to sell Hand So (she is stuck in a backlog limbo, and would be there forever, so you won't lose anything).

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
By the way I read that if the party goes right sera will give you a weekly salary but I can't seem to get it does anyone have a selection path that works