Please lower racial requirements

Dec 1, 2015
racial requirements are too hard to get truly unique characters  for example  'Nuki Nuts"   for other than kui-tan characters

or  Nyrea Eggs for not totally nyrean characters

so either adding some options to get higher racial score more easily or lowering the requirements would be nice

adding way to create hybrids would be wonderful

for example nyrean-leithan hybrid

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The intent of those perks is to only be accessible if you're fully into the race and its kinks, since they're fairly extremist perks.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, if you could get a bunch of different racial traits and perks, you wouldn't really be a hybrid so much as a completionist.

If you must have them, you can always save edit.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Currently that doesn't work. The game is set up to remove the perks if your racial score falls too low. So it would be nice to have a way to keep the perk without the racial score because sometimes the only thing you like about a particular race is that one specific perk/trait. For example I find red myr venom to be neat/ I enjoy anything involving gaining addictive or aphrodisiac bodily fluids (I always hoped for a mino cum TF in CoC but alas it never happened.) So yeah I don't care much for being an ant, the venom is the only tf I want from that species so a way to mix and match like any other TF would be nice. There are a lot of folks who aren't interested in being a single race.

Rather there are particular parts that we fetishize/ catch our interests so we pick them up one by one gradually evolving into a fetish chimera. Exclusive racial perks really throw a damper on a player who might be soley interested in the nuki inflatable nuts but doesn't like raccoon furries. Trying to limit players from collecting racial perks doesn't make much sense either because as Fen has stated before they don't / aren't intended to give much mechanical advantage. It's not as if a nyrea with inflatable nuts and venom would end up as an uber/ OP combat build and even if it did given that this is a single player smut game it shouldn't be too big a deal. The only reason to collect racial perks happens to be if the perk turns you on/ appeals to one of your fetishes.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Currently that doesn't work. The game is set up to remove the perks if your racial score falls too low. So it would be nice to have a way to keep the perk without the racial score because sometimes the only thing you like about a particular race is that one specific perk/trait. For example I find red myr venom to be neat/ I enjoy anything involving gaining addictive or aphrodisiac bodily fluids (I always hoped for a mino cum TF in CoC but alas it never happened.) So yeah I don't care much for being an ant, the venom is the only tf I want from that species so a way to mix and match like any other TF would be nice. There are a lot of folks who aren't interested in being a single race.

Rather there are particular parts that we fetishize/ catch our interests so we pick them up one by one gradually evolving into a fetish chimera. Exclusive racial perks really throw a damper on a player who might be soley interested in the nuki inflatable nuts but doesn't like raccoon furries. Trying to limit players from collecting racial perks doesn't make much sense either because as Fen has stated before they don't / aren't intended to give much mechanical advantage. It's not as if a nyrea with inflatable nuts and venom would end up as an uber/ OP combat build and even if it did given that this is a single player smut game it shouldn't be too big a deal. The only reason to collect racial perks happens to be if the perk turns you on/ appeals to one of your fetishes.

Unless it was change when I wasn't looking, both Myr perks work unless canceled by taking the opposite TF. So if you gain them by using Orange pill and then TF into anything but one of the normal Myr forms, you will retain them.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Ah that's good then. Yeah checking on the wiki, at this point it seems like Nuki Nuts is one of the only remaining perks that you can't manage to save edit to gain or rather you lose if you fall below the minimum racial score.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
There's not much value in unique exclusivity in a single player game. The primary value in TFs is in customizing the avatar of your fapping experience. Making a TF hard to keep adds needless frustration just for the sake of making it so that a small subset of players can show off to others that they have a "unique" TF.

Feb 14, 2016
I agree I want the Nyrean eggs status effect without having Nyrean arms, eyes, legs etc. I feel demonic features work well with the status effect but I can't get the status effect to stick.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
There's not much value in unique exclusivity in a single player game. The primary value in TFs is in customizing the avatar of your fapping experience. Making a TF hard to keep adds needless frustration just for the sake of making it so that a small subset of players can show off to others that they have a "unique" TF.

This sums up how I feel about it. I'd want the game to ask if I wanted to lose *insert perk here* before just snatching it from me.

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
Most people go monstrous half-breeds rather than pure veins of a species though, right?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Most people go monstrous half-breeds rather than pure veins of a species though, right?

Most people who have anything to say on the topic mention going purebreed of a particular species that gets them going, possibly with a few tweaks from another species.  I prefer the clawed hands of a naleen over the hoof-fingers that come standard with a horse-morph, for instance, but that's not nearly enough of a difference to change the race.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Ausars don't even have any special traits...

Chel123

Apr 5, 2016
Most people who have anything to say on the topic mention going purebreed of a particular species that gets them going, possibly with a few tweaks from another species.  I prefer the clawed hands of a naleen over the hoof-fingers that come standard with a horse-morph, for instance, but that's not nearly enough of a difference to change the race.

I'm not sure I agree with that, but more importantly I don't think it's exactly relevant unless it's more than like 80% of the player-base. People should be able to craft the characters they want. I would think that's the reason you guys don't really do forced transformations or the like.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure I agree with that, but more importantly I don't think it's exactly relevant unless it's more than like 80% of the player-base. People should be able to craft the characters they want. I would think that's the reason you guys don't really do forced transformations or the like.

Well current TiTS situatuon with 'racial' perks steams from CoC when people started to overuse gathering various races perks to make scary OP combo but loosing fun of making PC look way they wanted. And here in next game it went into reverse overload (well almost) that (almost) none of races getting anything special for them. Thou still few of thoise lucky ones seems be more or less Fen fav races... netherminfd better not go deep on this matter.

There would be always faction that want some OP perks no matter what race to make ultimate PC while other faction would saying making most umber cool appearance desc of PC is most important thing. So lowering racial req. would still only move happy people from one to other group with barely any changes in raw amount of happy and satisfied with game people.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So I did a little research.  There are around 20-30 distinct races in the game at this time.  If I wrote up perks for each of them, folding the existing 'Nuki and Myr perks into the list, how how difficult would it be to set them up so that you automatically had whatever perks were assigned to your race?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So I did a little research.  There are around 20-30 distinct races in the game at this time.  If I wrote up perks for each of them, folding the existing 'Nuki and Myr perks into the list, how how difficult would it be to set them up so that you automatically had whatever perks were assigned to your race?

Doesn't seems to be a problem, technically. Just another handler for statusTick.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If I wrote up perks for each of them, folding the existing 'Nuki and Myr perks into the list, how how difficult would it be to set them up so that you automatically had whatever perks were assigned to your race?

As long two perks won't reffer and requite to the same part of body otuside or inside TF'd it would be still possible to get them all. Other matter PC chimerasque state of body at that point. Also I betting not so many people would go for this absolute peak of getting all races perks? Cuz that assuming that they actualy not have preferences as it would mix any possibe races from game.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As long two perks won't reffer and requite to the same part of body otuside or inside TF'd it would be still possible to get them all. Other matter PC chimerasque state of body at that point. Also I betting not so many people would go for this absolute peak of getting all races perks? Cuz that assuming that they actualy not have preferences as it would mix any possibe races from game.

You misunderstand.  I propose giving each race its own unique perks that you automatically have while you're that race and lose when you become a different race.  This includes the standard races and the hybrid designation.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok then I admit I thought of totaly different thing -_-'

It seems similar to thing I seen in CoC mods thing that when PC racial score reach X points it would giving some benefits? Just here it would be some kind of perk and not possible to have more that one perk of such. I think this thing could satisfy enough large part of player base (as satisfy all of them is impossible).

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Ok then I admit I thought of totaly different thing -_-'

It seems similar to thing I seen in CoC mods thing that when PC racial score reach X points it would giving some benefits? Just here it would be some kind of perk and not possible to have more that one perk of such. I think this thing could satisfy enough large part of player base (as satisfy all of them is impossible).

I very much like this idea

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
My problem is with the automatic gain and loss. It makes it impossible to pull of some part and trait combinations even if you save edit. For example what if you want to be a fire breathing cat boy? But fire breath is locked behind having a high enough dragon score? Then even if you save edit the fire breath perk the game automatically removes it from you due to not having a high enough dragon score. Thus fire breathing catboys becomes an impossible/ invalid customization option. 

That's currently what happens if you try to edit in nuki nuts as a non nuki which is annoying. If a player has gone out of their way to aquire a trait that seems to imply that they like it and they'd like to be able to keep it. Yeah its fine if other TFs can remove it but don't make the removal automatic. At least leave save scumming and save editing as an option for those who do want to play as chimearas with a quirky idealized anatomy. 

It doesn't have to be easy. But please don't make it impossible. 

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Maybe an alternative is to have racial perks for starting races that wouuldn't evaporate once you'd teefed into another race.

Like:

• Nuki nuts for starting kui-tans
  • Always knotted cocks/heat for ausars
  • Androgygy for kaithrits
  • Pheromones for Leithans
  • Something flavor-y for gryvains
  • Something cool but generic for humans

Said trait sticking around could be an option at character creation, and (maybe) toggled in the codex when you aren't your starting race.

edit: Is there any reason why Gryvain can be female as a starting race?

Last edited by a moderator:

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
edit: Is there any reason why Gryvain can be female as a starting race?

For the hundred clit cunts. That's the only thing I like about Gryvains, and I play almost exclusively female so if they were herm only it would make me sad. Glad the clit-lined vaginal walls aren't a perk that gets removed though; Even though most sex scenes don't mention it just imagining it gets me off.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to bring Exhibit A to the floor. Exhibit A, also known as "Atha's Kui-Tan Review", shows the name-sake host use a new variant of the Dong Designer to change her testicles as well as her phallus to those of a Kui-tan. During her review, Atha ingests some of her own semen and sets of the Kui-Tan's signature "cum-cascade". Chalk it up to the author not doing their research or whatever you want, we now have an inconsistency within the game counter to the rules of racial perks.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I'd like to bring Exhibit A to the floor. Exhibit A, also known as "Atha's Kui-Tan Review", shows the name-sake host use a new variant of the Dong Designer to change her testicles as well as her phallus to those of a Kui-tan. During her review, Atha ingests some of her own semen and sets of the Kui-Tan's signature "cum-cascade". Chalk it up to the author not doing their research or whatever you want, we now have an inconsistency within the game counter to the rules of racial perks.

I like the idea of an expansion on the dong designer to be able to customize ball type too. The item used to augment it could be sold by some junk vendor on Uveto.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016

Atha doesn't have your automatically adjusting microbots, who are likely the cause of you losing it because they think 'Hey Steele isn't X race, he's YZLX Race, this perk is sort of unnecessary.' Which is also kind of the only way it's possible to lose Nuki-Nuts with the use of a transformative that only affects your face.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Atha doesn't have your automatically adjusting microbots, who are likely the cause of you losing it because they think 'Hey Steele isn't X race, he's YZLX Race, this perk is sort of unnecessary.' Which is also kind of the only way it's possible to lose Nuki-Nuts with the use of a transformative that only affects your face.

If your microbots will be confirmed as the main in-universe force and explanation behind enforcing strict racial requirements, that will be pretty stupid IMO. I can't see any reason for them to be configured that way, since their main declared function revolves around Steele's survival through adaptation.

But simulteneously it would allow for a pretty easy solution through @Couch's Steele Tech Biomedical Division and Dr. Lessau, as soon as powers that be approve of the new system.