REMOVE TRANSFORMATION

LostThoughts

Feb 6, 2016
is there no way to remove a transformation? like ta all? my character grew a cock. i have avoided every item that would. but got it anyway. i cant find a item to reverse it! and i didn't save for a long time after i first got to the nomads in fact. i looked for a save editor but all i find was "edit the code in the save file"

heres the thing. that code? looked like aztec to me. so that cant happen. so im having to start completely over to remove it.

what joy.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Your character grew a cock, and that's a bad thing. I could teach you how to read the code in the save file or you can just use debug mode. I think your best choice is to accept that cock.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Has someone been using the magic strap, too much? Well if Pinocchia wants to go back to being a real girl try Estros, as to where to find it what am I your fairy godfather? (debug is the easiest honestly)

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Magic strap?

I apologize that should be Magic strapon as provided to customers at "The Shadow Lady", customers not possessing the necessary equipment to really make Roa's day.

Tala

Dec 15, 2015
I apologize that should be Magic strapon as provided to customers at "The Shadow Lady", customers not possessing the necessary equipment to really make Roa's day.

Ah thank you. That's one thing I've still not run across

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It takes 15 uses before the Magic Strap-On from the Shadow Lady will become affixed to you. There's a reason why, when you've used it more than 10 times, it starts talking about how it's getting harder and harder to pull off.