CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Done. Ember and Nieve are both set to "Gender if Your Choice" on both Lovers and Main NPCs menus, listed all appropriate genders on their pages as well.

It may take up to 24-hours for the templates to be cached fully, but there you go. :D

Honestly im still waiting for when salamander morph and pheonix morph will be added but i guess the lack of base text for them make it harder

Hm? Cannot recall if anyone has completed a write up on either. I'll see if I can locate some info on those.

---

OK, looks like both SHOULD be released sometime soon (soon as in game development version of soon). The TF for both Salamander and Phoenix are slotted for v1.3.xx. We are working off of snapshots for v1.3. That should allow players the ability to become a salamander-morph or phoenix-morph. Further details will follow.

Last edited by a moderator:

damnation

Aug 29, 2015

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I still think salamander and pheonix shouldnt be called morph when reading their descriptions

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Isn't Employed Katherine expansion already in the game? Unless those scenes don't appear in the game.

And Katherine's pregnancy document appears to be incomplete. However, Vixen & Cream scene is a good potential.

Y'know here's an idea.. might be too big but..

The Farm the way it is pretty awesome!

Wouldn't it be pretty wicked if you can if you're corrupt enough or maybe pure(maybe).. take over the salon and turn it into a brothel and pimp your lovers/slaves?

Now corrupt or pure, could work as if your corrupt say.. it keeps the gloryhole concept but say minotaur schlongs look the same to say a equine morph, the hellhound dong looks the same as a dog-morph, the incubus and imp would .. be obvious but whatever it's probably dark..  ? Hehe

So whoever your people are and whatever they do there they won't exactly know who they are pleasing. When it comes to lovers they will because it's your fetish and they would.. experiment? slaves well obviously.

Just an idea I thought of thinking of Rubi.

Nope, taking over the salon is not going to happen.

The reason pure and corrupted Ember are not going to happen is because it's time-consuming.

Take a look at this card for a list of things that won't happen in CoC Revamp Mod.

I'd rather finishing up the older submissions first. Izmael is coming up and I'll fix up any bugs that may have occurred in the Black Cock.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
what about salamander and pheonix Kitteh? (and i guess scorpion x,x)

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
I'm a pretty demonic & corrupted individual, the thought of turning and whoring lovers n slaves was I guess over board, I'm going to be too busy exploring the depths of depravity with scylla and a mino ^^ I won't be suggesting anymore lol

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Kitteh, do you think maybe there could be a way for people who wanna stay pure to turn Izma into Izmael? As much as I want another male, I rather dislike forced genderbending. Especially if it's taking away all her intelligence.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
was minerva’s daughter ever like rediscovered or found or something in game? or is that drawing on the main blog of what she would have looked like if anyone cared to implement her? also i would have liked to meet her in game.

Sep 14, 2015
was minerva’s daughter ever like rediscovered or found or something in game? or is that drawing on the main blog of what she would have looked like if anyone cared to implement her? also i would have liked to meet her in game.

I've been wondering about that myself, but there are no pages involving Leira on the main wiki, nor on the REVAMP wiki. Such a shame really, I think a lot of mother-daughter fun could be had in game with her and a corrupt Minerva.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Ignore them, Rycharde! Ignore them! You have enough projects already, even for several people. Ignore them!! No more projects!!!

Sep 14, 2015
Ignore them, Rycharde! Ignore them! You have enough projects already, even for several people. Ignore them!! No more projects!!!

I was only making conversation with Night, didn't mean to insinuate anything about adding to a workload. Though, if you don't mind my asking, what are all the projects you are working on? If there are any I am competent enough to help with, maybe I could lighten the load?

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I was only making conversation with Night, didn't mean to insinuate anything about adding to a workload. Though, if you don't mind my asking, what are all the projects you are working on? If there are any I am competent enough to help with, maybe I could lighten the load?

and might any of them include minerva's daughter? o_O

Also, could anyone explain this. Its a screen shot of the CoC editor and theres a flag section for "found lost sharkgirl". if Leira wasnt going to be implemented, then why add this. Please dont say to troll.....i swear ill scream T-T 

Capture.PNG

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015

Also, could anyone explain this. Its a screen shot of the CoC editor and theres a flag section for "found lost sharkgirl". if Leira wasnt going to be implemented, then why add this. Please dont say to troll.....i swear ill scream T-T 

View attachment 1723

TROLL

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015

No prob. I was joking is all. My work is on gdocs.

No Minerva's daughter. A few other idea's is all.

≧ω≦

tearflame

Oct 2, 2015
Ok, I joined the forum JUST because I stumbled on this. One question; is this a completely separate program then the main game on the fenoxo.com/play site? I'm at... 83 days on my second run (100+ lost the first in the normal weird flash dumping thing), is there any way to transfer data? Or do I need to restart? If I have to completely restart, I suppose I can, but I'd like to know before I go any further in my current game if that's the case. 

I'm pretty happy to hear about this, by the way! I got into CoC because I heard about TiTs on some site, and figured I'd play the 'complete' game first (and because TiTs doesn't seem to like pregnancy or creampies at ALL, which is weird). So I was sad to find that CoC isn't actually 'done', it's just... further along the path. 

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Ok, I joined the forum JUST because I stumbled on this. One question; is this a completely separate program then the main game on the fenoxo.com/play site? I'm at... 83 days on my second run (100+ lost the first in the normal weird flash dumping thing), is there any way to transfer data? Or do I need to restart? If I have to completely restart, I suppose I can, but I'd like to know before I go any further in my current game if that's the case. 

I'm pretty happy to hear about this, by the way! I got into CoC because I heard about TiTs on some site, and figured I'd play the 'complete' game first (and because TiTs doesn't seem to like pregnancy or creampies at ALL, which is weird). So I was sad to find that CoC isn't actually 'done', it's just... further along the path. 

TITs is still in development, a lot of things haven't been added. You think your the only one who's disappointed? Personally idk exactly how much work goes into coding but ik it's a freaking lot that makes you want to pull out your hair and scream. Fen and the rest are only capable of so much. The same applies to kitteh.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

This mod supports any working saves you've made in vanilla game, it even uses the same directory, meaning you won't have to use save/load file functions, just start the modded game and load your save.

Quote said:
Final version of original CoC is being worked at right now by the devs, and may even be ready soon™. I personally don't think a large open-world game like this can have a truly 100% complete version.  

tearflame

Oct 2, 2015
Good to know, thanks! And I'm not looking for a 100% complete game; just finishing the main questline and having the various companion quests to a point where they have a logical stopping point. I'm not looking for Chrono Trigger 13+ endings or anything, just for quest trees to not cut off partway. 

Edit: Whoa, just loaded it up, looks like it's already a little different, Sophie has a description on the main camp screen and the stat bars look different, so I assume it worked right. I had to do a hard save off the browser version and load it up in the new version, though, but once I did that everything looks to have gone alright! Thanks for all the work everyone has done, this has been a fun game so far!

KratosPendragon

Oct 3, 2015
I some how only now found out about these awesome mods for CoC despite that fact that I've playing CoC for months now. Sadly I can't use the mods because no matter what I do it doesn't work. It loads up fine but when I try to click New Game this error pops up that says "Invalid floating point operation"  and when I click OK on said pop up another comes up that says "Access violation at address 5CE684A1 in module 'Flash32_19_0_0_185.ocx'. Write of address 56433238." and all of that is gibberish to me, so I could really use some help because I REALLY want to play all this new stuff for a game I love.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I some how only now found out about these awesome mods for CoC despite that fact that I've playing CoC for months now. Sadly I can't use the mods because no matter what I do it doesn't work. It loads up fine but when I try to click New Game this error pops up that says "Invalid floating point operation"  and when I click OK on said pop up another comes up that says "Access violation at address 5CE684A1 in module 'Flash32_19_0_0_185.ocx'. Write of address 56433238." and all of that is gibberish to me, so I could really use some help because I REALLY want to play all this new stuff for a game I love.

OS? Browser? Version of CoC? Etc?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

It's probably not the game itself but it has something to do with protected memory. New Game works fine for me.

EAnIL

Sep 16, 2015
Thank you for doing this, but when I download the apk and after I install it and when I open it. It just close. Any fix on this anyone?

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Hmm, I loaded a few saves with the latest snapshot, but the one time offer to set fur color never appears, is there something I have to do precisely?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Development has pretty much slowed down.

I'll have to finish up on Echidna TFs and fix up couples of bugs. I'll do further testing on fur colour prompt. In order to get the fur colour offer, you're supposed to be furry.

The salon will offer you an opportunity to change your fur colour. Dyes will also be useful for changing fur colour but it comes at a price: you'll need three dyes of the same colour. If you're a furry and you have such amount of dyes, you'll be given the choice to dye your hair or fur.

The property furColor is handled in a special way that if the game calls for your fur colour and you don't have fur, it returns your hair colour.

I want to prepare the mod for upcoming CoC build that includes Lethice and hopefully the official ending. I want to coincide release 1.3 of the mod with the new and (probably) final CoC update.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Well they aint finishing the job yet or so it seems so you might as well continue finishing 1.3 how about adding salamander next :3

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Well they aint finishing the job yet or so it seems so you might as well continue finishing 1.3 how about adding salamander next :3

They overextended a bit from my understanding, but are still working on getting something in the way of an update going. And this actually gives Kitteh some extra time to pull some more things together if need be (or break from the Revamp grind, considering RL engagements) in preparations for CoC's official finale. No reason to jump the gun just yet.

Belgrath

Sep 4, 2015
Am  I the only person not able to run the *.apk ?

I'm trying to run it on my Galaxy S5 running Android 4.4.2. CoC mod freezes just as it starts.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Am  I the only person not able to run the *.apk ?

I'm trying to run it on my Galaxy S5 running Android 4.4.2. CoC mod freezes just as it starts.

Running Android 4.1.2 same issue. Don't play on phone but checked. Beyond that, clueless.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
The .apk version is both historically and notoriously problematic to playing on phones. I can't count on fingers and toes the number of queries regarding any known solutions. Some people have met success in running the .swf version using .swf player apps, though I have literally no experience with smart phones to know how solid that tip is (the phone I currently have I got a month ago and is the first phone I've ever had with a touch screen).

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
I'm having trouble getting Bimbo Jojo to trigger as well.  I put the bimbo liquor in the stash as it says to and wait 3 days but it doesn't seem like the event ever triggers.  Is it necessary to have some corruption for it to do so or is there another condition I'm missing?

Nevermind, I'm dumb.