Tarvos Residential Deck question.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Just a simple question (and idea possibly?). As i recall Kaede lives on tarvos. Where does she live if not on the residential deck. Also if does live there would we see any repeat one on one encounters with her instead of her being exclusively (not including the new texas and myrilion)to Anno's threesome 

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Just a simple question (and idea possibly?). As i recall Kaede lives on tarvos. Where does she live if not on the residential deck. Also if does live there would we see any repeat one on one encounters with her instead of her being exclusively (not including the new texas and myrilion)to Anno's threesome 

Well, she is also space trucker, so she won't be there oftenly.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Honestly I'm not entirely sure if her "room" is actually her room or just one she rents hourly from the local housing board. Though I might be getting confused due to Anno's line about having a room rented when you meet her for a threesome with Kaede.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Kaede does have an apartment on Tavros, so it probably would be on the ResDeck. As mentioned, however, she's a space trucker so she mostly lives on Talon Rogue -- she wouldn't be around very much to make her a static encounter there, even if I wanted to (and I don't). 

I can't remember if Anno actually rents a room somewhere on Tavros or if she just crashes on Kaede's couch bed. I think it's the latter. She probably has a key either way.

Kaede definitely does not live with her dad. She gets up to entirely too much lewdness for that. Reminds me, though, she probably knows Vahn... I should write a threesome for them or something some time.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Kaede does have an apartment on Tavros, so it probably would be on the ResDeck. As mentioned, however, she's a space trucker so she mostly lives on Talon Rogue -- she wouldn't be around very much to make her a static encounter there, even if I wanted to (and I don't). 

I can't remember if Anno actually rents a room somewhere on Tavros or if she just crashes on Kaede's couch bed. I think it's the latter. She probably has a key either way.

Kaede definitely does not live with her dad. She gets up to entirely too much lewdness for that. Reminds me, though, she probably knows Vahn... I should write a threesome for them or something some time.

I can understand that she's doesn't, necessarily have a permanent residency somewhere and that she stays living where her job takes her on her ship, much like PC. Hell as far as we know PC is pretty much homeless with the ship. I just had to ask because in two different cases it was mentioned that two different NPCs visited her at her apartment (cass during the treatment and Anno after you dump her)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

I'm just imagining what kind of nightmare all the options for the threesome are and deciding what positions are going to be taken. Even if we take the most usable scenario of the 3some being a Steele sandwich.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm just imagining what kind of nightmare all the options for the threesome are and deciding what positions are going to be taken. Even if we take the most usable scenario of the 3some being a Steele sandwich.

A) Steele is the (ass-)meat in a doggycock sammich. Gets double knotted, never able to walk again.
B) Kaede takes it up the bum, oral worships Steele
C) Steele pitches into Kaede, offers vagOrAss to Vahn.

Probably, I dunno. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
One wonders how well the conversation to start the threesome would go. Especially if you've fucked both parties individually beforehand. "Why yes I fucked your dad and I fucked your daughter, but hear me out. What if you both stuck your dicks in me at the same time. Or I stuck my dick in one of you while the other sticks a dick in me, I'm not picky who does which so you'll have to decide between yourselves who wants the dick more if we go that route."

dammit now I'm craving threesome involving shade and either her daughter or her pirate lover

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I thought Vahn was gay? Kaede's technically a girl right? Or is  concept of sexuality a myth in this game. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I thought Vahn was gay? Kaede's technically a girl right? Or is  concept of sexuality a myth in this game. 

His history indicates that he's very bisexual. Though he does seem to have a thing for dicks and anything with dicks.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Well, technically she is not, she lacks primary part to be one. And have something girls usually don't as well. But this is quite difficult question.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Well, technically she is not, she lacks primary part to be one. And have something girls usually don't as well. But this is quite difficult question.

The wiki says that she is trans but (from the testing a friend who also plays the game did) estrobloom will make you feminine and give you breast but won't remove your penis. I remember somewhere she says she used it I assumed she justd didn't have the means or the money to go all the way. 

His history indicates that he's very bisexual. Though he does seem to have a thing for dicks and anything with dicks.

So does that mean he prefers to take rather than pitch. Like switch the scenario to PC and Kaede going to town double knoting,spit roasting, and but fuck train-ing him then? 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So does that mean he prefers to take rather than pitch. Like switch the scenario to PC and Kaede going to town double knoting,spit roasting, and but fuck train-ing him then? 

I'm not sure. I only really go for the buttfuck scene for him and haven't really tried out his other scenes.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure. I only really go for the buttfuck scene for him and haven't really tried out his other scenes.

Yeah that's what I remember. but fuck him and bj him (or you?) I think. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I thought Vahn was gay?

I'm pretty sure not. Female/feminine characters can get all his scenes. Then again, the idea of being PC-sexual isn't new.

The wiki says that she is trans but (from the testing a friend who also plays the game did) estrobloom will make you feminine and give you breast but won't remove your penis. I remember somewhere she says she used it I assumed she justd didn't have the means or the money to go all the way. 

Yes, Kaede is trans, and used Estrobloom to get where she is many years before the game starts.

It's less that she lacked the means to alter her genital arrangement and more a lack of any real desire to do so.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure not. Female/feminine characters can get all his scenes. Then again, the idea of being PC-sexual isn't new.

Yes, Kaede is trans, and used Estrobloom to get where she is many years before the game starts.

It's less that she lacked the means to alter her genital arrangement and more a lack of any real desire to do so.

Ah. Well I guess that clears up the assumptions. Meh, still would like to see vahn get doubled knotted. Hell I wanna see all NPCs double knotted. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I want to get knotted by one and knot another and everyone get stuck for a while in an uncomfortable position and then some poor motherfucker walks in on us.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Isn't her dat on the other side of Steele in this scenario? Or did we pull some other doggie dicked individual out of our asses?

I was thinking that it was the Kaede/Anno threesome that her father walked in on.