Going Full Anthro

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
Ive been using alot of the TF potions and ive only been able to get the ears and tail(mostly the wolf one),so id like to know what im doing wrong

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
As of right now only the Tigris potion can cause a full anthro TF, although the Nagazm and the Taurico will change your lower body also.  All other animal TF potion just change ears, tail, and cock for the most part.  You might want to check out the wiki, specifically this page: http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Category:Transformation_Items_(FoE)

Oops, forgot to mention that Alder has stated that there will be (at some point in the future) more powerful versions of many of the current potions that will cause more pronounced TFs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
oh,i was looking at that but thought it might of been incomplete,but thank you for the answer

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are complete TFs for cat-morph and gryphon in Rigard brothel theme rooms.

SirMalo

Mar 10, 2016
Heyho i have a question for you guys. Where the hell can i find the tigris potions? I cant craft them and i cant buy them anywhere. Do i miss something or are they not in the game atm? If i check the wiki theres no clue about it so im kinda doomed.  :aaa:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In case some TF item was meantioned it's usable ingame but you can't craft/find it there is only way: use debug to get bag with all itmes in it (so there for sure will be item you looking for).

SirMalo

Mar 10, 2016
In case some TF item was meantioned it's usable ingame but you can't craft/find it there is only way: use debug to get bag with all itmes in it (so there for sure will be item you looking for).

Yeah thats it. Thanks. <3