Monstergirls in FoE?

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Okay, first up, the legal mumbo-jumbo out of the way... never knew writing for FoE would make this a necessity: This is not a "hit me with your ideas, I'll write 'em for you!" sort of thread. This is not a teaser of future content, it's not a way to convince the authors to work on adding a specific kind of new content, it's totally unofficial, okay? Here, I'm just another forumite wanting to chat about a topic with other forumites, so please treat me as such, okay?

Got that? Good. Now, on to the thread...

Fall of Eden is a pretty sweet game if you're a xenophile. From dommy ladettes with a hidden heart of Gold like Miranda, to playful teases like (higher Relationship) Terry, to sweetly sexy big sisters like (planned) Momo, to shy blushing virgins like Kiai, to sexually liberated tomboys like Zina, to prim and proper noblewomen hiding a slutty breeder's heart like Cveta, there's all sorts of sexy non-human ladies in a great library of attitudes and personalities. Truly, if you like your ladies to be non-human, you have a lot of options.

Thing is... much as I love the luscious ladies of Eden, I can't deny that they're overwhelmingly part of the furry fetish. Miranda's a doberherm, Terry's a fox, Cveta's a bird, Zina's a hyena, Ophelia and Roa are bunnies, hell, LD and I have plans for Jin (nekomata-morph mage), Mayflower (otter-morph monk) and Sissy (lizan-morph dickgirl). Quite a few ladies who are literally beasts in bed, yeah?

On the other hand... I, personally, also have a love for monstergirls. Those sexy and exotic anthros that aren't "morphs", but which are based on human-plus. We have Kiai the elf, Layla the...whatever, and Momo the planned dragongirl. Plus the mothgirl, scorpiongirl and naga enemies, if you count them. But I don't. So... yeah, it just gets a little bland to me that beast-folk are my main choices for squeezing when I feel like getting frisky.

So, I was curious; are there any other souls out there who'd love to see more content for sexy monstergirls in the game? Goblin sorceresses, dwarfess smiths, orc amazons, and so on, and so forth? Would anyone be interested in talking about our love for MGs and how we think they could be made to fit into the greater world of Fall of Eden?

Fair warning, my definition of "monstergirl" is a bit... out there. LD's complained that I have a fetish for aberrations, with ideas like a hydra-girl who has a mostly human form, but "snake-tentacles" tipped with anthro snake heads for extra oral pleasuring options during sex. Still, if you're willing to risk your sanity, I'd love to talk about FoE and its potential for sexy non-human girls who aren't part of the furry community.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I don't see why not. Can you give me other examples of MGs that you could probably see in FoE? 

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
First FOE's strenght is its big tent approach.

I have a fondness for classic monsters as they make it easier to visualize* particularly if they aren't combatants who get a picture, but what I like from the start of FOE is that "people" come in a variety of forms including Homo-sapiens (can be nice for a change of pace**). Monster also have size ratio to humans, goblins are short stacks, Ogres are mini-GTS.

How weird can you go and still be sexy? You will probably lose me if they don't have a face/eyes for projecting emotion. Then again I used to not like ovipositing (Aargh you've corrupted me!)

Another thing I like is that FOE is also not exclusively all about the ladies/feminine-herms [sometimes CoC felt like a endless stream of large cleavages] .

Heck FoE's version of Aunt Nancy is Vaughn (an older character who likes to be reminded they ain't dead yet). A Few more characters that just enjoy being considered sexual even if you never do anything would add a certain warmth/humanity even if it ain't Hot Hot.

Got overdose of them in TiTS.

**I can see where you are coming from and that is why I like Gwendy or Lei as a balance

*eg  I still can't quite imaging Isla's limb length to body length ratio. 

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
I prefer the monster girl type and I had always just modified the character designs in my head a bit for the more blatant furries.  Honestly given the wide range of transformation possible I cannot see any trouble with monster girls being added in. The world of FOE is a world of gates that link different worlds together correct? Well they would be just one more group of species to get passed through. As for aberrations, as long as we are not going into vore or cuthulu type monsters (you description of a hydra-girl would not count) I would have open mind to discuss. Mind you I have not played for a while so I have not seen a lot of the game.

Tala

Dec 15, 2015
I'm all for more monster girls (and other genders). I've had an idea or two that way, nothing that would work I don't think though.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Lack of monsterfolk and abundance of (female) furries was one of the reasons why I stopped playing FoE back in the day, so I say yes.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I like FoE a lot and I'd be down for more monsters. They don't have to be girls, but more monsters is more good.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im loking forwards to more monstergirls/boys i have a soft spot for them also would love to be seen as a monstergirl/boy ^^ though id like to learn more about jin, mayflower and sissy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
So, I was curious; are there any other souls out there who'd love to see more content for sexy monstergirls in the game? Goblin sorceresses, dwarfess smiths, orc amazons, and so on, and so forth? Would anyone be interested in talking about our love for MGs and how we think they could be made to fit into the greater world of Fall of Eden

I'm not sure that traditional western fantasy races like dorfs and orcs should be considered monstergirls, even if you decide to make them extremely different from the tried and true versions. I'm all for having more of them in the game though.

From the existing roster of FoE MGs, I would love to see more of Gols and Nagas. I can't come up with any good ideas atm, so I'll post them later, when the worst of my hangover will pass.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Would definitely love to see many more monstergirls. Especially in the companion roster, but I know that's a bit much to ask! :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well when Momo would recive comp x-pack and Khadja get off the ground it would be a lil more monstergirls. Thread itself is cool but it's all talk since OP saying it's him as just fellow forum member so in the end it not cause any new or planned companion to be finished faster...or maybe if tons of people would storm this thread *ekhm" demonading *ekhm* some particular monstergirl/boy follower that was hinted to be finished it would happen.

Would be nice if it happen if not...well would see this thread as another place to people hang around and talk.

PS. Yeah I'm still unsatisfied with dragon-girls saturation in FoE as one of them is only with initial content and other not even get off the ground -_-' (not like she would be accessable when Act 2 come not earlier makes it more sad to wait and hope she won't be forgoten in the end)

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Well, don't look to me to be doing anything along these lines. I've already got enough work going in-depth on my existing content instead of creating new stuff all over the place.

Then there's the minor matter of my sabbatical while Alder finishes up my backlog.

How about you people do a little writing of your own?

Last edited by a moderator:

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
Well, don't look to me to be doing anything along these lines. I've already got enough work going in-depth on my existing content instead of creating new stuff all over the place.

Then there's the minor matter of my sabbatical while Alder finishes up my backlog.

How about you people do a little writing of your own?

I think in the Original post it said this is more a discussion of, is this something people are interested in? We have now had a good number of people say they are. What comes next is anyone stepping up to the plate. No need to jump on people yet.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I think in the Original post it said this is more a discussion of, is this something people are interested in? We have now had a good number of people say they are. What comes next is anyone stepping up to the plate. No need to jump on people yet.

Exactly. If you lot are so interested, well, there are always positions that are open, you know?

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
I like slimes for some reason, perhaps 'cause they're soft, squishy, and malleable (regardless, I blame CoC). "Consentacles" also appeals to me, mainly in contrast to the popular "tentacle rape". Of course, I've recently discovered Layla's potential for the latter (and, as a male, I'm glad she didn't overstep her bounds using their full potential), though something with a focus on that wouldn't hurt. I can't remember any slimes, goos, or other semi-liquid beings, though (and they'd also have tentacle potential, two-in-one). I'd get to writing it right now, but I'm a bit stuck on a couple of TiTS projects that will probably never be implemented, anyway...

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
Monstergirls, I believe, hit that sweet spot between full blown furry lovers and those who prefer good ol' homosapiens and that fact that my personal lord and savior Kenkou Cross has made the beautiful piece of literature called the 'Monster Girl Encyclopedia' that is updated with new species of 'Mamono' with detailed profiles of how they operate within this universe thats been established, it even hits upon the different regions where the variety of Monster girls reside. 

Of course there's more in the MGE regarding different viewpoints of monster girls, religious beliefs, agriculture, etc... Overall I consider it to be the Holy Bible of all things Monster Girl related.

Warden

Dec 23, 2015
I love monstergirls.  Go nuts with creating them.  I do like scalies a bit more, but all the same to me.

Exactly. If you lot are so interested, well, there are always positions that are open, you know?

Except most people don't have the skills to properly write out a character, quests,and dialogue.  Or they don't have the funds to commission someone.  Having an idea is easy, executing it is a either difficult or impossible for most.  I sure as hell don't have either.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I love monstergirls.  Go nuts with creating them.  I do like scalies a bit more, but all the same to me.

Except most people don't have the skills to properly write out a character, quests,and dialogue.  Or they don't have the funds to commission someone.  Having an idea is easy, executing it is a either difficult or impossible for most.  I sure as hell don't have either.

Considering that Akhter, who took up writing as therapy for brain trauma, has done just that, excuses are really starting to fall by the wayside.

His work may not be up to standard, but I respect him more than most for that.

I did, though! :p

Yeah, you're special. :p

Warden

Dec 23, 2015
Considering that Akhter, who took up writing as therapy for brain trauma, has done just that, excuses are really starting to fall by the wayside.

Yeah, you're special. :p

Ahh, good for Akhter.  Its good to hear someone overcoming that kind of trauma.  I do disagree with your point on excuses, some people just can't wrap their head around writing and/or don't have the funds to commission someone.  But I will leave it at we can agree to disagree.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015

You're making me come over all emotional, which may make the next section less lucid.

Martin Amis said, "What defines a writer is that they write, everything after that is simply taste."

I make a heartfelt effort to hew and hack each piece into the finest rendering of the idea that I am able, with the tools I have. This fact is my sole defense against the only words that matter in The Observer's quote, "...not be up to standard,..."

Until those five words are addressed and rectified none of the following list matters a fiddler's fart: and when those words are, all this will be as a mountaineer looking back on the route he has climbed.

• the litany of grammar exercises I have butted my head against (shout out to Bristol Univ etc)
  • the 4 months of my life given over to defining and researching "flow", something with no metric and barely more consensus.
  • All the half worked documents that will never be seen by another human.

I list these things not out of some vanity, but to illustrate that none of us just pop out a finished craftsman. Writing for oneself can be art, but mostly it can be an indulgence. Writing for an audience is a craft  and like all crafts an apprenticeship must be served. There are tests and like any test worth its name some will fail.

I do not know if I will ever make the grade, but I know that nothing worthwhile is ever easy. I believe I am improving, however as writing is about communicating with others, I am the only person on the planet that can not judge this.

What should never be a consideration is my head injury, I was very wary of bringing it up, it is part of me but does not define me. It is an explanation not an excuse, there are times when I have to say I can't see what you see, describe it in another way, but I think my alternative perspective is advantageous when trying to create interesting characters.

What I think I am trying to say is don't ever pity me, I am out there trying, giving it the best fist I can with what I have and that gives me dignity. I know I am trying because otherwise failing wouldn't hurt.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
The one thing stopping me from playing FoE is the same thing that stops me from playing MoL, I'm not really into furry. I love Kai though, and a game centering around him would be enough. As far as Monster-girls go; if  we can get a manticore and jabberwock i would so be playing it.

latest

_commission__jabberwock_bride_by_tscbr-d9cy1ip.jpg

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I definitely enjoy monster girls in the game, although we already have some that qualify in some circles like Lamia and Centaurs.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I definitely enjoy monster girls in the game, although we already have some that qualify in some circles like Lamia and Centaurs.

Sorry if this is well known, but are nagas and lamia's the same thing or is there something different about them?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Sorry if this is well known, but are nagas and lamia's the same thing or is there something different about them?

I honestly don't know and meant the Nagas, but from what I can tell the differences aren't that large.