Could we expect any nods to MGQ in TiTS?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Possibly, I mean CoC had MGQ references, wouldn't be too odd to see it added to TiTs even if its Silly tag only.

Edit: Huh, quoted myself and now can't delete the bloody quote. Damn forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Possibly, I mean CoC had MGQ references, wouldn't be too odd to see it added to TiTs even if its Silly tag only.

Edit: Huh, quoted myself and now can't delete the bloody quote. Damn forums.

I noticed the problem that once you have a quote at the top of your post, you can't add anything above it.  No way to switch to pure code to correct the error that way either.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Next tsundere character will be a female Nyrea, lol.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
if you double click the quote box and then press delete it gets rid of the quote box

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
if you double click the quote box and then press delete it gets rid of the quote box

Tried that, didn't work, even this quote I just made of your post doesn't let me delete it.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Tried that, didn't work, even this quote I just made of your post doesn't let me delete it.

That's weird... I literally just did it. try using backspace instead of delete. When you click it first it highlights the whole post, click it again it highlights the txt box and then you hit backspace and its gone.

^ There were 3 quotes here and I got rid of them all to make sure it works everytime

Kuromu

Jan 5, 2016
Touch Fluffy Tail

So, I've played this game frontwards, backwards, side/side etc...

For whatever reason my mind mentally blocked out this tidbit while I was making this thread, still it'd be nice to see more...

I mean, what about the reverse lamia?! Now that's some silly mode action.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I stand corrected. However, just found it. Hover over the quote box, it says "Hold ctrl and right click for more options." Under the menu is "Remove Quote"

Awesome! It worked!

That's weird... I literally just did it. try using backspace instead of delete. When you click it first it highlights the whole post, click it again it highlights the txt box and then you hit backspace and its gone.

^ There were 3 quotes here and I got rid of them all to make sure it works everytime

Yes it worked too, just needed to make sure I selected the quote block itself and not the text.

Thanks to the both of you, much better being able to eliminate those pesky quote blocks when needed.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I like how this started as a thread about "nods to Monster Girl Quest" and turned into tech support  :D