[Unity] The Long Vacation - 9th build! -- FIXED

Myster

Feb 7, 2016
ook me a few hours of work, but I finally fixed the game. Now instead of taking 3-6gbs of ram it just takes 53mbs of ram. Runs on directx 9 and now supports window mode.

In other words. All of the crash issues that occured during the last few builds are solved.
I would recommend only to download the latest build and not the previous ones.

Please redownloaded the game from my blog if you feel like you are having issues with the game. (Crash / High memory consumption / etc...)

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
+3 Thanks to myster! Good job with the fixes! Downloading it and will test it later.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Heads up guys.. myster just announced the suspension of the game due to personal reasons. Check the link to his blogspot for more info.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I support your effort and what you're trying to do. Just be aware that many people doubt that you're able to pull this off because of the Long Vacation being put on hiatus.

The issue is that we need to know that you're able to balance these games along with everything else going on in real life. If you're really dedicated to doing this, just reassure them that you will show us you're serious with regular updates on your blog and delivering the updates within reasonable time frames. We're glad you're back but many of us are on the fence so if you commit to this, we're behind you 100%. As long as you keep up with your blogs and updates! 

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
what is the phone password , i must be dumb as i keep getting it wrong 

I don't remember what it is, but it's written in her diary.  You can scroll down the diary page to see other entries although the scroll bar may be hard to see.

evilgrim

Oct 22, 2016
I don't remember what it is, but it's written in her diary.  You can scroll down the diary page to see other entries although the scroll bar may be hard to see.

thank you Tinman i didn't see the scroll bar at first 

jjrseptimusmaximus

Nov 16, 2017
Hey guys i entered in this forum just to ask about mystefulgames. Somebody know what happen with his blog? It's removed! And a little help with the "Long Vacation"; i see a lot of pictures of the Justin banging Chuck sister and his mother but... I need some tips. I found the diary, the cell phone, the password, the natives ... I managed to deceive the sister of chuck but I saw pictures on google of justin catching her. I do not go from there: Chuck taking the sister and Justin's mother is easy but while Justin takes them? Some tips would be welcome. If money is the problem let's make a donation for Mysterful... I offer myself.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I haven't played the game in over a year, and the last build I did play didn't have a lot of the content you're mentioning.