Vanae Maiden pregnancy

Vaferydiote

Oct 11, 2016
So now that the nursery is a thing does anyone else besides me wanna go back and find one of the Vanae maidens the PC got pregnant and make her a waifu?

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
I have no idea how the inner workings/mechanics of Trials work but I'm interested to see if this ever gets off the ground. Best of luck to you!

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
you might have to wait a while, after all the Zil don't even have pregnancy stuff yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Krynh

So now that the nursery is a thing does anyone else besides me wanna go back and find one of the Vanae maidens the PC got pregnant and make her a waifu?

Wouldn't mind having a Vanae Kid. You going to commission someone or write it yourself?

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Thus begins The Adventure of Vaferydiote: The Quest for a Thermic
I have no idea what that means but if someone can make the mechanics work I'd write the scenes.

The first part is obvious, but the second is a slight joke on how all (most?) who've attempted to touch Jim Thermic's creations have fell flat on their asses or disappeared into the ether.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think it's more anyone good enough to do it kind of has their own thing(s) going on.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Which is why I'm really hesitant to say I'll do anything for the vanae ever. Even doing one-off scenes for them is generally unappealing. Not because I don't like the vanae, but because Jim had a nearly impenetrable monolith of a writing style, with intricate plans, lots of lore, and generally very specific ideas as to how his content should work. I respect that, and to some extent it's similar to how I write things, but it makes it impossible for anyone to finish what he started without his direct input and supervision. At which point he might as well come back and do it himself.

That's not going to happen, so we're just kind of stuck. *shrug*

If people keep throwing themselves at the project walls, though, maybe someone will break through.

While I agree all of those things, shouldn't the very nature of converting a faceless generic mob into a static NPC provide some creative leeway for the author that may decide to pick up the particular concept OP is talking about?

This still leaves us with the problem of getting a good writer, but commissions can potentially do this; plus the sheer size of the TiTS player base that exists outside of this forums means that there's also a chance of a talented pregophile/squidloving writer waiting somewhere out there.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Jim left unfinished expansion to include pregnancy for Maiden one vanae (and had plans for smae treatment for huntress). BUt as said above all attempts to finish his monumental work fails on keeping up his quality by writers that try do this.

Many people wish to see Vanae maden keep pumped with new and new lil vanae twins but noone can keep up expectations to finish it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Not to mention the fact that they're blind. As someone that has an obsession with writing mute characters, that kind of handicap makes them much harder to write.

They are not actually blind, just have a pretty poor vision capable only of very rough shape recognition and color differentiation, so they rely on their echolocation instead.

With that bit of nitpicking aside, I have to again agree with your point about the density of Vanae lore, especially of you include all of its unreleased bits and pieces, like their origin story of a whole sister race of Scylla-like beings.

Still, that wall isn't insurmountable for someone who is okay with working inside of and bouncing from another author's creation. So I still have hope.

That, and I know I overdo the intimacy between two complete fucking strangers that just happen to have created a kid through post-combat sex. *shrug*

You make sure to create a very specific circumstances that justify this level of intimacy, though, and you should never underestimate how important said intimacy is for a significant amount of pregophiles out there. Because its roots run just as deep as those of the 'super alpha breeder' parts of the fetish.

I also have this obsession with yuri purefem preg content, which tends to be quite niche. Liking pregnancy but not dicks? Pregnancies from just tribbing? What are you, some kind of freak?

I am, Internet, thanks for asking. :D

Will you stop teasing us and give us Yuri pregnancy content already? :p

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I also have this obsession with yuri purefem preg content, which tends to be quite niche. Liking pregnancy but not dicks? Pregnancies from just tribbing? What are you, some kind of freak?

I am, Internet, thanks for asking. :D  

Well you know irl it said two females aslo can give a birtht to child. Heck I know one comedy set on fact that all new children are born from two females and then all of sudden archeologists there...digs out criochambers with two males. You can expect their suprise what a weird race are those two similar to them :p

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
 Heck I know one comedy set on fact that all new children are born from two females and then all of sudden archeologists there...digs out criochambers with two males. You can expect their suprise what a weird race are those two similar to them :p

Is that a weird Polish film you are talking about?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I also have this obsession with yuri purefem preg content, which tends to be quite niche. Liking pregnancy but not dicks? Pregnancies from just tribbing? What are you, some kind of freak?

Well... we do have literal cuntboys with the male nyrea, then there's the conversation we had in one of the streams about how bird sex is basically tribbing outside the few species that have penises, so there are possibilities. Maybe even the bird-taurs from Phaedra could give you the chance? Idk how much has been bricked out for them, though.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I just need some bullshit way to handwave "genetic diversity" so it's not a race of clones. Or maybe it could just be a race of clones. :D

Well, since you like tribbing, I don't see why there should be no exchange of biological material going on, even if the process would be mainly governed by the D/s Psionic connection going on.

Also, hot as duck.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Is that a weird Polish film you are talking about?

Yeah I think you thinking right about this film. But's not weird...it's goddamit classic laready and stuff of legend here with so many quotes used ^^

Oh well seems ike Misty may in future make some small addition to all birdy npc in game :p

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Become inconsolably upset and look into immediate surgical correction, professional or... otherwise.

It's actually something I've had nightmares about in the past, ironically enough. Very glad TiTS style TF's don't exist in the real world, and probably never will. I also get really uncomfortable when I see mentions of TF's being used as pranks. I guess it's not that bad when it's mostly inconsequential stuff like Rainbowtox, but my mind immediately jumps from there to shitty scenarios like, "Haha, I laced your food and drink with a whole bunch of shit, enjoy your completely different biology in a few seconds! Hope you can afford to undo it, otherwise enjoy your new, potentially difficult and traumatizing lifestyle courtesy of one complete fucking psychopath!" 

...It's just a prank bro.

I couldn't help myself xD

Tbh. I think stuff like Rainbowtox is very cheap to reverse. (Possibly there exists some kind of mass produced TF which reverses simple stuff like that)

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That "psionic connection" thing we talked about did get my brain juices flowing about a female-only race that made "mind babies" based around a naturally imposed D/s dynamic.

This is the direction I want the Tentacle Parasite to go. It's the perfect blend of everything Misty loves and everything Misty hates.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey! That's not what I said!

"Do you consent to this psychic battle?"

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Heh, having seen the absolute idiocy of modern day YouTube pranksters, there's not a doubt in my mind that narcissistic idiots with no sense of right and wrong would even "prank" people with stuff like Dumbfuck in the TiTSverse. Especially if they're rich and bored.

"TF Torture" is actually something I was going to write when I first showed up. Not because I like it, but because I thought that's something that would fit TiTS. Imagine a Steph-style show/series, except it's one well-dressed and disturbingly calm gentleman applying various TF's to hysterical prisoners strapped to a table, observing their effects and the TF process, and then having a new victim wheeled in.

...I've had a similar idea. It's definitely something I can imagine happening in the TiTSverse, but only on the underground of the universe, the deep extranet so to say. Not the bubbly happy exterior we usually see.

Guys I think we need to have a serious discussion about how much grimdark is allowed in TiTS because I'm pretty sure we're not trying for Saw.

As grimdark as the author decides? I mean that Atha end came out of nowhere.

I always thought that we'd mainly stick to the so called exterior of the universe, with New Texas being the limit. 

.... Holy shit I've derailed this really badly. Go back to talking about squid girls and their cute little squid babies!!

Ok then.

I just wan't to meet a mid pregnancy vanae maiden, embracing her lovingly and telling her how great of a mother she will be. 

And later on I want to hold my little squid baby girl in my arms, watching her doze of into sleep, making Mhen'ga the hardest planet...to leave...ever.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I just let out a squeal when I imagined the little floppy baby tentacles she'd have! They'd be all wiggly and cute as she figured out how to move them! *tears up and bites lip*

That sounds so adorable!!!

If I'd lived in the TiTS verse I wouldn't be able to move past Mhen'ga if this ever happened.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I just wan't to meet a mid pregnancy vanae maiden, embracing her lovingly and telling her how great of a mother she will be.

And later on I want to hold my little squid baby girl in my arms, watching her doze of into sleep, making Mhen'ga the hardest planet...to leave...ever.

Ever since the robomom snippets in the Nursery topic, I have been paying attention to the scenarios and mini scenes you come up with. May I ask what is stopping you from trying to write content like that?

I just let out a squeal when I imagined the little floppy baby tentacles she'd have! They'd be all wiggly and cute as she figured out how to move them! *tears up and bites lip*

Good, now bottle up this emotion and use it when you'll come around to doing bee babies. Floppy antenae and adorable little wings/stingers all the way. God of Cuteness will be pleased that day.

Oh, and write please (2). No pressure though.

Last edited:
K

Krynh

That "psionic connection" thing we talked about did get my brain juices flowing about a female-only race that made "mind babies" based around a naturally imposed D/s dynamic. Like they reproduce via intense telepathic emotional connection (made easier with physical stimulation), and whichever one is more submissive ends up conceiving essentially asexually, her body made to do so by the psionic "command" of her SO. :p  

I just need some bullshit way to handwave "genetic diversity" so it's not a race of clones. Or maybe it could just be a race of clones. :D  

Yeah, artificial sperm and whatnot make fem/fem pregnancies perfectly doable in the near future. I don't know about artificial ovum, but I imagine male/male would work along the same lines.

Do I have a science fiction book for you that you will possibly like. It's about a planet that men die if they step foot on and so all the Humans are lesbian women (obvs) and the virus gives them some sort of telepathic communion during sex that gets them pregnant. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/180270.Ammonite?ac=1&from_search=true

K

Krynh

A species with no real "genders" doesn't have to worry about any of that. It's the same reason I made nolumiens monogendered (despite the fact that they're unlikely to make an actual appearance in TiTS).

I have read a few sci-fi stories with species that start out as one sex then at some point in their lives transition into the other