Jstar's Treasure Trove

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
The Corrupted Lupine Dungeon is still in progress. However, since work is being done for a new zone, Savin has requested I write an npc there. Once I've finished this project, it's back to the lupine mines for me!

mrpockets

Apr 8, 2017
The Corrupted Lupine Dungeon is still in progress. However, since work is being done for a new zone, Savin has requested I write an npc there. Once I've finished this project, it's back to the lupine mines for me!
Is it the Vulperine Village in Windy Peaks? if so please tell me you're working on a sexable female Vulperine.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
lucia.Moira.0.pngpersonalami-934716-Ajhira.jpg
Natalia is half-vulpine and half-cowgirl (I was going to make her half-human, but half-cowgirl gives her a solid reason to be buxom and always milky). These pictures are what I have for reference until she gets art.

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
Very lovely image.

Although, Tetsuya looks like he is seriously questioning the contents of the book he's reading.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Spoiler for an optional section of the Corrupted Lupine Dungeon
You feel a sharp drop in temperature when you step into the circular room, so much so that you begin to see your own breath. In the center of this frigid room, a crystal shard the size of your head gently floats above a rime-covered pedestal upon a raised dais, spewing out frozen mist in droves. As you stare at it, you get the feeling that someone — or perhaps <i>something</i> — is watching you.

Faint, disembodied conversations echo within this desolate chamber, fading in and out, coming one after another. Figures move about at the edge of your vision but disappear when you go to look at them. Yet, the voices do not stop. This place is haunted…

A gentle breeze tickles the back of your neck, and the icy chamber falls silent. After a few seconds, that silence is broken by an unseen presence that speaks with two voices, fluctuating between gravelly and serene, male and female.

"Why is it that you have come? All that awaits you here… is madness and death."

You tell them the truth that you just found a strange door while exploring the corrupted den, and now here you are. It's not glamorous, but it's the truth. You then ask who you're talking to, and why this place is so dangerous – more so than the one you were just in.

"Very well."

The door behind you slams shut, and a gust of wind rushes into the room, swirling around you in a vortex, picking up powdered snow and sleet. All open flames are snuffed out, and your vision is obscured by the cyclone blizzard. As [party.yall] are shielding yourselves from the cold wind and flying debris, a wave of energy pulses out from the center, clearing the storm in an instant.

As you're gathering your bearings, the sound of creaking and cracking draws your attention to a massive chunk of shimmering ice against the wall. Soon enough, that sound becomes a loud shatter as a vaguely humanoid figure of jagged ice rips itself free from its frozen bed. The lumbering, crystalline elemental then turns to you, and you see a ghostly, blue orb manifest in its single, eye-like socket.

Despite not having a mouth, you hear the creature say in its double-layered voice, "We are the Scholar, bound eternally to this sanctum. You would do well to heed our warning for it shall be given only once: the artifact which resides within this chamber is cursed. Do not be tempted by its power, for it will only bring about icy doom."

Wechuge.png

Last edited:

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Is there any ETA on the dungeon? Like... released before or after christmas?
Probably not, but I make no promises as to an ETA. I can show progress, but I've always been bad at judging when someone is done. There's also the matter of getting the content coded.Lupine Dungeon.png

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Some of those identical quadruplets are more naked and chubby than the others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jstar