Male lactation item

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
I straight up want this to exist. For all the traps/fembois/tomboys/weirdos and what have you. So can anyone point me to the stuff I'll need to write a variant of?

Additional help in a projection of size would be nice, as well as any ideas for where this should be sold and names for the final product.

The way it works: Not lactating -> makes lactate -> Lactating -> Makes breast flat -> Adds perk. Certain items (probably betting gush would for sure) remove the perk, as well as talking enough breast growth items.Otherwise perk causes breasts to shrink after every TF from regular TF items, and makes the game ignore some flags about lactating. Such as making breasts swell as time passes, and increasing the storage of milk without having breasts (not as much as having them but the production should be higher than normal). Might additionally prevent one from stop lactating unless certain TFs are used. Definitely will with other perks like Milky, Treated Milk, and Honeypot.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I've seen this fetish on some muscle bound dudes. I don't really get it, but okay.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
I've seen this fetish on some muscle bound dudes. I don't really get it, but okay.

I mean, if I used is on the characters I usually make, then it'd do that. I mostly want this because I dislike large breast in general, but an item that makes breasts not swell from milk is too niche. But yeah, very fetishy, but not the invasive kind. Mostly since it'd be an item. Might work as a Sera secret item in the starting space station with a name.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I mean, if I used is on the characters I usually make, then it'd do that. I mostly want this because I dislike large breast in general, but an item that makes breasts not swell from milk is too niche. But yeah, very fetishy, but not the invasive kind. Mostly since it'd be an item. Might work as a Sera secret item in the starting space station with a name.

Probably somewhere else. Sera has already lot of stuff. There is the Musk and Muscle but that also has lots of stuff already.

EDIT: I would prefer a TF that can stop lactation permanently until it was removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Probably somewhere else. Sera has already lot of stuff. There is the Musk and Muscle but that also has lots of stuff already.

I'd add it to musk and muscle, since I know the author, but this would likely be done before that, so if it is, I'd want it somewhere. If only temporary.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
So this is not intended male only, right? I also like small breasts (on females), but do have the problem of a (small) lactation fetish (again females or herms). Have my problems with it being sold on New Texas though. Isn't "Giant Boobs that give Milk" the second verse of the planetary anthem?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well Musk and Muscle is already submitted, it only needs someone to code it in.

If you want to write it, you could check a few examples, I helped format Musk and Muscle and you can always check Couch submission pile for more examples.

EDIT: I could also help by checking it later when it's done.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
So this is not intended male only, right? I also like small breasts (on females), but do have the problem of a (small) lactation fetish (again females or herms). Have my problems with it being sold on New Texas though. Isn't "Giant Boobs that give Milk" the second verse of the planetary anthem?

Exactly my point. I looooooove me some tomboys, but also like extreme amounts of liquids from stupidly small sources. The name is mostly for the  "Huh" factor. Since small breast lactation would get a lot of people talking methods, not mechanical changes, and flat breast lactation sounds weird.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Just wanted to make sure xD You've surely earned my interest.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Just wanted to make sure xD You've surely earned my interest.

Other than eventually need for an alternate scene for the milking station in new texas (as they are all 100% female based scenes, I checked pretty thoroughly in game) the perk wouldn't be an impossible amount of work. Glad to see some interest though.

Nacht

Oct 12, 2015
Why have it make breasts entirely flat though and not just flatter? It would make it much more useful to female pcs who want to lactate without growing gigantic udders. And I would think most people who want their male pcs to lactate start out flat anyway.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Why have it make breasts entirely flat though and not just flatter? It would make it much more useful to female pcs who want to lactate without growing gigantic udders. And I would think most people who want their male pcs to lactate start out flat anyway.

I legitimately do not know of an item that starts lactation without inflating breasts. The closest is lactaid, but just lactating causes breast growth over time. I also sort of eluded to it in the original post, but I meant that the item would lower breast size (After causing lactation) before granting the perk. I don't want people to have to buy 6 of the item though. Maybe an effect over time, like semen's friend would be better? It has extra effects if you double the dose.

Nacht

Oct 12, 2015
I legitimately do not know of an item that starts lactation without inflating breasts. The closest is lactaid, but just lactating causes breast growth over time. I also sort of eluded to it in the original post, but I meant that the item would lower breast size (After causing lactation) before granting the perk. I don't want people to have to buy 6 of the item though. Maybe an effect over time, like semen's friend would be better? It has extra effects if you double the dose.

I thought that was the point. To make an item which causes lactation without increasing breast size. Technically lactation does not increase your breast size, but applies a lactation bonus to size based on the 'fullness' of your breasts. Gush does actually two things, increase breast size + cause lactation.

Edit: What I want to say is, that reducing breast size is ineffective. You need to reduce/manipulate the lactation modifier, not size.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Heh I think JDeko has been asking for an item like this for a long time now. Might be best to approach it as an item that increases the capacity a chest can store before breasts start expanding.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
An item that just increase chest capacity would be something else entirely. What I'm proposing is geared more towards traps and such. Otherwise it'd really have to be expensive or difficult to obtain.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
An item that just increase chest capacity would be something else entirely. What I'm proposing is geared more towards traps and such. Otherwise it'd really have to be expensive or difficult to obtain.

But wouldn't it be more convenient to have just one item do both things than two items doing two different things?

I mean, both of them seem like a win/win with no extra content having to be written for the one or other thing.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
It all depends on the item itself. Could go for (like I sort of mentioned earlier) something like the semen's friend, a 2-5 hour effect that has extra effects if you eat multiple before the effect wears off.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It all depends on the item itself. Could go for (like I sort of mentioned earlier) something like the semen's friend, a 2-5 hour effect that has extra effects if you eat multiple before the effect wears off.

This item is complex yeah.

So maybe you should make something like this:

1. If consumed once increases lactation capacity.
  2. Consume another soon after decreases chest size and increases lactation capacity.
  3. Consume a third one soon after gives a park that locks breast size.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
This item is complex yeah.

So maybe you should make something like this:

1. If consumed once increases lactation capacity.
  2. Consume another soon after decreases chest size and increases lactation capacity.
  3. Consume a third one soon after gives a park that locks breast size.

I think I'd be unfair to have such easy access to an item that straight up does 1 thing. Things can reduce chest size and others can increase lactation capacity. I'd say it should do both on this item default. Also triple dosing seems like it's too much. It does depend on the price but if the main appeal was the perk (not saying it is) and it costed 3500 credits, you'd have to spend over 10000 for a chance at it.

I would like to hear suggestions for names and other effects too though.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I think I'd be unfair to have such easy access to an item that straight up does 1 thing. Things can reduce chest size and others can increase lactation capacity. I'd say it should do both on this item default. Also triple dosing seems like it's too much. It does depend on the price but if the main appeal was the perk (not saying it is) and it costed 3500 credits, you'd have to spend over 10000 for a chance at it.

I would like to hear suggestions for names and other effects too though.

Different nipple types? Nipple size reduction? Uderballs? Breast row removal? Superboob?

It doesn't need to be a transformative, you could write a Boob Designer, it would just take a lot more effort than you might desire to do.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
I'm well aware of my limits, so I wouldn't do anything as drastic as a boob designer. But nipple/areola size reduction, breast row removal could work. Level 1 affects could just make breast change to be below Ds. Then it be a little like condensol.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
you could write a Boob Designer

Now this'd be something interesting to have around. It'd save up a lot of time, save scumming and/or outright file editing.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I'm well aware of my limits, so I wouldn't do anything as drastic as a boob designer. But nipple/areola size reduction, breast row removal could work. Level 1 affects could just make breast change to be below Ds. Then it be a little like condensol.

Well the Dong Designer is actually pretty simple. It doesn't actually have much to do in terms of text and you can procedurally change it with upgrades.

The starter version could be brought in a shop on Tavros and only change boob size. The upgrade could be brought in New Texas that changes lactation capacity or outright stop it. Then you add other upgrades with nipple size, nipple types, etc.

Just the starter version would be less than five texts in total(find it, stored in ship description, transformation sequence and glitch) and the upgrades less than four(find it, transformation sequence).

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Wonderful idea really. If I was confident in my writing of scenes for all possible characters, I'd offer to do it for commision, Problem is, I just want to write in an item to add the perk. That's it.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Wonderful idea really. If I was confident in my writing of scenes for all possible characters, I'd offer to do it for commision, Problem is, I just want to write in an item to add the perk. That's it.

Well it seems you have a pretty solid idea of what you want, then you should just write it and post the link here.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
It's the third line of the original post. I'll need to write variants of a few scenes involving milk/lactation. Like when you're near max capacity and whatnot. So I'd love to see the original lines. I don't know that they're public or where to find them.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It's the third line of the original post. I'll need to write variants of a few scenes involving milk/lactation. Like when you're near max capacity and whatnot. So I'd love to see the original lines. I don't know that they're public or where to find them.

Well they are somewhere in the code. Not sure where but i'll try to find them.

EDIT: THIS seems to be it, starting on line 500 and somethings.